Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why you create wallpaper/doujinshis ? - Minitokyo

Why you create wallpaper/doujinshis ?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 42 total items

Asahi

Asahi

gone

why do you make wall's or doujinshis?
is it just for fun? or to relieve stress? or for friends? tell me what it is ^.^

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

.: Lonely Chicky:.

Quote by Asahiwhy do you make wall's or doujinshis?
is it just for fun? or to relieve stress? or for friends? tell me what it is ^.^

for fun and to tend something new

Signature

ps : excuse my poor english

Felesya

Felesya

Inhumane but beautiful

it's an addiction! i'm addicted to make wallpapers...yeah, it's to relieve stress too, but i can't make wallpapers for friends..don't know why, it wont work >_<, i love it to ..schwer zu sagen in english..bah xD ich liebe es einfach sachen zu gestalten, vllt will ich mir damit selbst etwas beweisen, denn walln 'befriedigt' mich irgendwie oO; andererseits ist es denk ich auch ne komische art meine gefuehle zum ausdruck zu bringen, sie raus zu lassen, wenn ich ohne meine gefuehle einzubeziehn wall gefalln sie mir ueberhaupt nicht..also kann ich auch nicht für andere walln, irgendwie..nya..sorry, i can't say that in english xD;;

Signature

DarkVirus

DarkVirus

::Nobody::

i do it for fun and to see what other people think of my work to do some improvement with my art...

retire

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

i tended to draw in the past to express some feelings i had ... i stopped drawing 2 or 3 years ago ... well i have always been interested in grafitis and little cartoons. I always do some colorful ones on my worksheets ^^
and when i met minitokyo i thought i would maybe show my old drawings to other persons ^^ i was surprised to receive positive comments and remarks. So now i have decided to do more and i would like to improve :)
it's rather a relief for me to draw but i had not so much time with music , school , radio , and so on ...

and you asahi ? what is the reason ?

Eat a papaya everyday and everything will be ok Signature Image

Support section

Asahi

Asahi

gone

@papyworld:

my reason is the same like felesya write in german. i try it to write it in english and a bit more reasons.

first i created wallpapers only for myself. then i joined here at mt and got many positive feedback. so i made my own anime wallpaper site for share my wallpapers with other people . and the others reasons are: to relieves stress (mostly if i made vector works) or put all my emotions/thoughts in a wallpaper art. sometimes if i see many bad wallpapers i get angry and i think i MUST make it better (for myself) .. but i cannot make wallpapers for other people if they wish it ... only it is my wish to create one, i can do it.

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

@asahi :
:) so keep on walling for us too ; you'll make us dream even more. I just can't do some constructive remarks on walls because i have no technique in this domain but all i can say is that your walls are often eye catchers ^^
have a nice day

Eat a papaya everyday and everything will be ok Signature Image

Support section

OracleAngel

Retired Moderator

OracleAngel

-... de lovbot-

I make walls just for my therapy not that its a prescription from a doctor but a way to get away from my troubles and stress in life and also to be good in graphic design... because i mostly use my talent in many ways possible like drawing, sculptin, piano playing and etc. while making wallpapers is just one of them i guess.

chibikko

chibikko

chibigaki

just for fun and to put me ideas into something you can see. and it's a lot of fun to make a wallpaper. first think of a scan, then draw a background... i can't discribe it, it's just my hobby i guess.

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

It's so I can make use of cool images I find. That, and for good fun.

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

ozma255

ozma255

Vectorman!

I like anime/manga and art , then I saw this great site called minitokyo and the rest as they say is history. :D

Signature

nanou1

nanou1

l'habitant de l'infini

i create my wall and sometimes i draw manga personn... just for express myself and then i want to share my work with the other, to know their feelings...
i write some sentences in french (i'm from France) but i 'm not as good as i want in english for adding my poem to my wall...

Signature

hmz....bored.. I'll make one.......got the mood I'll make one....well....it's like watching anime for me =)......but I got some huge wallers block....can only wall with a great inspiration >.>

Out of boredom, inspiration, fun or anything else... No specific reason at all because you can't really control the creations of your mind... You just have to put it into use on paper or graphics... Simply, it's an expressive way to entertain yourself as well as bring joy to others... Something that you created out of enjoyment, something that you love and treasure yourself...

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Hmm.... no specific reasons, mostly for relieving stress and kills boredom...
and partially for keeping my PS skills at top condition, since I'm working in digital photography and image manipulations :)
Another factor would be because I love anime....

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

FR0ST

FR0ST

fallen ...

Just 4 fun! :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

amy

amy

StudioDink

I have several reasons.

I make my wallpapers for
Fun
Stress release
For friends
Expression
Experience

and quite a few others.

Making them makes me happy and too see others happy and likeing makes me even more happy...

Signature Image
Something that I created as a tutorial

seiryumiko

seiryumiko

aka nike13

i fiddle with stuff like wallpapers/layout design/coding because I like to see what i can do and it relieves a lot of stress, just playing around for a couple hours lets me forget stuff like school and work ^_^ and i sometimes am able to produce something good

hmm... i feel relaxed when drawing or creating something. I'm also making modelkits it is so much work but i feel great after one of them is finished. Sometimes my friend get it but i never create it for them in the first place^^
some of them expresses my feelings in the time i have made them.

ayanechan

ayanechan

- lost existence -

to prove i don't suck at everything *actually i still suck at walling and doujinshi but not as much as those who don't know anything about it :D * and also cause of my love for anime and manga ^________^

Signature

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Not really sure, I just luv to draw. It relieves tons of stress and frustration plus it's a perfect way to let people see all the different style of work.

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Opps double posted.

hidekeitaro

hidekeitaro

MEMENTO MORI

I create wallpaper because i like this XD
I don't created doujinshi yet.... :sweat:

Signature

inochikyo

inochikyo

Shy Little Me

I make doujinshis for fun but also I just love to draw out characters from all the srories that I create ^^

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 42 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.