Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why you create wallpaper/doujinshis ? - Minitokyo

Why you create wallpaper/doujinshis ?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 42 total items

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

doujinshi is to improve my drawing skills
i learn from my mistakes,..... i would like people to reallie comment on my work
and by that i mean telling everything i got wrong,... and the things that i can improve on
so for next time it could B better for me,..... and will B better for every1 else 2 :D ^^
well thats my reason,......... good question tho,..... my rikku pic http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/71083/
is only a drawing when i was bored,...... i hadn't put much effort on it but it turned out reallie well and became in the top of my gallery :D ^^ good question :D ^^ i haven't done any wall sorry,.... and if i did the reason would B to B able to master everything,... and also improve on everything else 2 reallie :D ^^,..... well,..... G2go run,.... c ya

i make wallpapers just 4 fun kekek also it gets rid of ur boredom and plus u got sumthing 2 do other then homework and all kekek.... it's lik u need sumthing interesting keke ^^

Rinkin

Rinkin

Avant-Garde

Ahaha, if anything, wallpapers give me *more* stress sometimes. xp

Just the pressure to make it nice. If its not good enough on my standards, its trash. So many wallies have died through that. D: But, a lot of it is for fun. I'm always GFX-ing anyways, so why not make wallpapers? :3 Though, splashes and just fieldpieces are more my thing. (Smaller canvas. xD)

akachan

akachan

the poikylotekne

woah why? ^_^
i make walls, doujinshi and drawings, even If I've no time (for example I've got 4 exam in the next month, but I'm doing walls etc (more than) as usual...>< I't s an addiction I've got since I was 3-4 y. old... It's something like a struggle that happens in me when I see something that inspires me, or I've got an idea... I even like making drawings by myself only to make a wall ^_^. Plus I'd like to create a story of my own (I've already made some sketches and drawned part of the history *_* ^^), so I still have got to improve
and become famous XD...(<--I'm joking)
In the end... it's something that gives me back to another life, to a level of peace in my mind..
It's also an antistress and... It's funny ^_^ lots of fun XD

Signature
una hirundo not facit ver...duoque? O.o

Radetzky

Lord Master of all that is Chibi

Doujinshis are the easiest way for me to express the ideas i get in my headto other people. I like having characters who i can live vicariously through from time to time when i'm stuck in the real world. Plus it makes me feel like im doing something to make people laugh ffrom time to time.

What does it mean to be saved?
Signature
When the world knocks you down, steals your wallet and spits in your eye; get up, dust yourself off and then round-house kick the world in the face. It's very top-heavy, it'll go right over.

tarkus

tarkus

Aqua-Tarkus

Fun. It is a relaxing way to make eye candy. The walls I make are for my approval and don't always ~_~ meet the mt standards, but like I say, it's for the fun of it. I like to be creative so I usually learn at least a little something each time. I like to try new things. Even if you don't like my walls, you might like my chili.

No station in life is above any other,
if it is occupied by someone with a good heart.

ultimaslair

ultimaslair

Alien from Inner Cabinet

It's all fun for me! XD

Sorceres00

Sorceres00

Sekiria

At the started i did walls cos i wanted to learn something new, but then i realized that this is a way to show how i fell, i can put happiness, sorrow, anger, joy when i do a wall and see how talented i am. Of course i must admit i like when someone ask me how to i did that and when he/she said "i like you wall" ...bla bla, thats mean there is people how like what we do.
Wow this the first time i talk about this, it was kinda hard but it fell fine some way ^_^'

Signature
Fate and Fake........Love and Pain

for fun, and try out some new skill in photoshop...

This may sound simplistic, but I do it because it's very fun. I found really entertaining to work on the details in every one of my wallpapers and make sure I have made something that I can look at and think of it as a nice work, as well as something other people may like, so in the end, I can feel happy with myself.

Member of "[Hispanime]".

ever-ruler

ever-ruler

..: winter air :..

I make wallpapers for fun and to relieve stress and for my love of animes and manga. But it's mostly for the feeling you get when you create a piece of art by yourself. Although I'm not very skilled yet, I always try to do my best. I don't really care if people don't like it or if it turns to be a failure. It's all about the fun of creating your own piece of art.

gundex

gundex

- Gundam Freak -

sorry for my late posting... :) well i think the reasons r i like art, designing, drawing and want to learn a lot of thing that can perfecting my work... :)

-- \"It\'s because there\'s something i can protect only by fighting.\" Kira Yamato --

Signature

Leena

Leena

Leena = Raine = KYRILL

I do it for or when I have free time or very bored. And also because I would like to be a Graphic Designer so now I am training.

Signature

Agiru

Agiru

Hokazekage Kun

There's no more I can do then Design something, no matter if the result is bad or not.......

remind this "beyond this shadow there's big dreams that have to be fullfil" :)

This signature was longer than 4 lines and has been removed.

hytokiri

hytokiri

Drown your lungs in blackness

I draw for fun, but more importantly to follow my biggest dream, make my on manga, I now is gonna be very difficult but I'll do my best. I've read that when u are making a draw, u have to put your feelings in to it, the draw wiil correspond to the mood u are on the moment, so i'll guess drawing is good to relieve stress. live on!!!

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

The reason I draw doujinshi is because I luv anime, manga, and games to death XD !! I do it to relieve stress or when I feel the urge to draw. When I do, it's usually when I when I have an idea for a character or inspiration hits me, or if I decide to draw something for someone, and I always try to put my heart and feelings into my work so it can come out the best it possibly can. Plus if there's something I like and I want to draw, I do it. It's a good way for me to improve my skills,show off some of my work to others, and to see what I need to perfect on, since I want to be a animator and game/graphic designer someday, and it's something that makes myself and others happy. I would luv to show my work to the everyone here at MT, and even do some wallpapers, but I'm very limited in what I can do online at the moment.

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

Adrima

Adrima

.: Rippen Kitten :.

I guess I'm making walls, because it helps me to chill and calm down.
also that things on walls can change so quick. Now you want to make a very bright wall - then you find something news and create it the other way and it never gets boring ^^
yeah - making walls makes me happy :D
(exuse the bad englisch >.<")

.: Maybe we want to live in this tranquille and sad world? :.

For the joy of art and because I find it a useful way to pass the time.

Up here in Canada doin what I hate so I can do the stuff I love the rest the time.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 42 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.