Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 king of fighters vs street fighters 3d - Minitokyo

king of fighters vs street fighters 3d

page 1 of 1 10 total items

levitan

levitan

Shadow FoX

is it true that snk and capcom is going to publish a new gmae for the ps2 on a 3d version of street fighters vs king of fighters?, its going to be released in november. i think itz gonna b really cool n awesome.wat do u think ?

i dont know lol....i played snk vs capcom

Signature

I don't think anythign could beat teh addictiveness and gameplay of classic Street Fighter 2.
i never really liked these crossover games much. It seems like a cheap shot to get both companies (and sometimes the characters are all from one company) more money than they deserve. FIghting games are pretty boring nowadays where if you want to look flashy, you gotta have the memory of an elephant and if you want to win, you have to be a button bashing n00btard.

KyRei

KyRei

Ky_Rei

I've never heard of this. Maybe you're confusing this with Namco vs Capcom? NvC is also releasing around that time. I don't think it'll do that well. I'm not a big fan of 3D fighters when it comes to Street Fighter. I grew loving the old games and not a fan of the EX series.

levitan

levitan

Shadow FoX

hey jy_rei itz going to come out like mortal combat Deception for PS2 -- i think, i pretty much like it even though it is 3d ;)

sfiii: Third Strike is best 2D fighting game!

Anyways, they currently have Capcom vs SNK 1,2, SNK vs Capcom Chaos, and a Neo Pocket Fighter game The Match of the Millennium: SNK VS Capcom. Namco vs Capcom is going to be an RPG.

angelicdemonIII

angelicdemonIII

Dark and Light

Quote by KyReiI've never heard of this. Maybe you're confusing this with Namco vs
Capcom? NvC is also releasing around that time. I don't think it'll do
that well. I'm not a big fan of 3D fighters when it comes to Street
Fighter. I grew loving the old games and not a fan of the EX series.

Namco vs Capcom???? I;ve never heard of this but I have heard of NamcoXCapcom but NXC is not a fighting game it is a RPG and it is only out in Japan man I sooo want to play it

Signature Image

Quote by levitanis it true that snk and capcom is going to publish a new gmae for the ps2 on a 3d version of street fighters vs king of fighters?, its going to be released in november. i think itz gonna b really cool n awesome.wat do u think ?

They already released Capcom vs Snk 2 and SVC:Chaos. I doubt there will be another Capcom vs Snk crossover,much less in 3d. Besides, neither of Capcom or Snk's games did well in 3d ( Ex: Street Fighter Ex series and possibly Kof:Maximum Impact)

Edit: Is bumping old threads really allowed?

kyohimura

kyohimura

The burning spirit

I hope that never hapens

Signature
Thanks a lot to sumomo- for the awsome signature. :)
Proud member of ~.:Doujinshi-Support-Club:.~.:Hispanime:.~

I miss Rival Schools.

Signature

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.