Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's your favourite Takeshi Kitano movie? - Minitokyo

What's your favourite Takeshi Kitano movie?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Kyuzo1

Kyuzo1

Nobody likes me...

I haven't seen zatoichi yet, so hana-bi is my absolute favorite. Takeshi plays the main chara so good. I also love the good storyline.
What's your fav?

DarkCrimson

DarkCrimson

Angel on Dragon's Mistress

Woah hi there tehe :) Well thats a really difficult Question because there are so many good Movies with him.But I think my Favorite goes for Zatoichi.*It rocks*
And the second Vote goes for Hana Bi.Also a great Movie. :D

Signature

My vote goes to Battle Royale. A great adaptation from the original mangas and Kitano seemed to fit the role of the teacher more than perfectly.

I vote for hana-bi, a very beatifull movie...

Battle Royale was sweeeet!
Can't beat Takeshi's Castle though...I mean, what's more fun than watching japanese ppl run against woodden walls?? Could amuse me all day! ^^

battle royale and hana-bi are good, but i also thought Brother was a good viewing as well

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.