Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ragnarok Online vs Ultima Online - Minitokyo

Ragnarok Online vs Ultima Online

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Silenius

Silenius

S.T.A.R.S. Member

U know... this mmorpgs are a bit old now, but, here in my country there are many people who still plays, because of the private servers.
I have some friends who likes ultima, but i think that is too borring, i think that ragnarok rulez, what do u think?

Ragnarok Online has the greatest BGM ever.i heavent heard any from Ultima though >.>

ShiNN

ShiNN

O RLY?!

UO > RO. I've played them both and sorry, RO looks cute and all but UO it's just more fun to play, there are so many things to do in UO you can't get bored. I still consider UO to be the one and only REAL mmorpg (in terms of roleplaying, and not "powerplaying diablo-style").

SilentKnight

SilentKnight

Spit Fire Like Dhalsim

*sigh* there really is no winner in these kinds of polls, it's opinion vs. opinion

in the end whichever game is better is all based on personal preference, and you can't take a person's preference as solid fact

personally i liked RO better than UO, i just found the community in RO to be more friendly and enjoyable than the UO community.

Leader of the Hip Hop And Rap Alliance: http://hiphopandrapalliance.minitokyo.net/
Signature Image

Haven't played ragnarok, So i guess I have to vote Ultima Online.

Silenius

Silenius

S.T.A.R.S. Member

Quote by SilentKnight*sigh* there really is no winner in these kinds of polls, it's opinion vs. opinion
in the end whichever game is better is all based on personal preference, and you can't take a person's preference as solid fact
personally i liked RO better than UO, i just found the community in RO to be more friendly and enjoyable than the UO community.

Because of that exists the "poll" so see what likes more.

Daemonarch

The Black Ram

I lieke more ragnaro it have more options to have a more carismatic character.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.