Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Leaving Mt before i get too much of a burden.. - Minitokyo

Leaving Mt before i get too much of a burden..

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 42 total items

DayBreak

DayBreak

The Prince Is Dead

As the Topic name says.
Im leaving.
I just notice, im feeding of my anger on my Mt friends >_<
I shouldnt be doing that...thats just wrong...i even slapped my self a couple
of times to get a hold of my self.
Im extremely sorry about that >_< *bashes him self with a guitar*
But doesnt mean im ganno totetly abandon mt...
If it gets better...Then i might reconsider.
So i'll be joining White-Zero in the shadows, watching.
Bye everyone, until nexttime.

Signature
i have such good eyes for spotting talent *-* it never failed me -0- cept for the time when i picked bromit to be staff -0- -Queen Saki

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

Mmm,well,sometimes is good a little break,still,youre one of the coolest guys around here Shadow,i wish u the best of luck and try to get back here ¬¬youre the Grunge Prince,and we need u on the Grunge Side. Take Care guitar freak

K I R A B O S H I !

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

shadow? :( how cooommmeeee? -_-... [sniffles]

why is everyone leaving MT all of a sudden? can someone explain?

is the community falling apart?
are we not friendly enough?

oi... please reconsider, shadowdude- you're belly's buddy -_-

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Well, we're not exactly leaving. We only relegate ourselves to a mere leecher. XD

Welcome to the club, S-Dude.

charaznableamurorei

charaznableamurorei

patron saint of doujinshi

Friend (or new acquitance).... prince of grunge...

This is sad news... but I extend this invitation in OracleAngel's GB to you, too. I do hope this inspires you still...

Quote from OracleAngel's GB:
[imagine here 'Leaving' from L'ame Immortelle lulling you to agonizing ecstasy...]

Ahhh, so this is the abode of the self-crowned 'Monarch of Grunge' in Minitokyo. 'Tis right, or have I been misled by the rabble of wallpaper artists in this acrid wasteland called Minitokyo....?

Ahhh, you approach. Are you sneering at my appearance, or are you curious as to my intentions for coming here? Frivolous queries. Behold, I am 'Lilith', self-crowned 'Patron Saint of Doujinshi' in Minitokyo.

My self-imposed obligation to answer the cries and pleas of throngs of under-appreciated doujinshi artists in this virtual wasteland has been the raison d'etre for imposing myself onto your domain. Can you not hear them? Of course, you have. Your response to a thread by one of your courtiers, Shadowdude, have been most stinging, but definitely a stinging truth... Doujinshi has had a long-lasting stigma of being "ugly" or "uninspired" in Minitokyo.

i have heard their cries, their yearnings, and as a kind and gentle mother-figure, I had prostrated myself before them and answered their calls for intercession. Thus, the Official Minitokyo Doujinshi, Caption Writing and Coloring/CG event was birthed, a grand endeavor aimed at showcasing and improving 'fruits' of doujinshi artists.

We, the organizers of this contest, would like to invite you to be a critical part of this endeavor by being among selected wallpaper artists who would take up the challenge of converting the winning entries of the contest into wallpapers reflecting your own distinctive styles. This is being offered as an incentive or prize for the winners of the said contest.

We would be privileged, honored and humbled if you would so kind as to ponder on this invitation, and perhaps accept it. True enough, your involvement in the event would of course further participation and creativity among artists of Minitokyo, doujin-wise and wallpaper-wise... and perhaps, serve to release all of your pent-up frustrations regarding the so-called "decline of members' tastes".

And besides, is not making wallpapers out of original indy art a way to 'build bridges or links' among the seemingly-anarchic society we have here in Minitokyo?

Have I bored you with this rather ludic invitation? But haven't you been bored lately, what with people under-appreciating painstakingly-made MT wallpapers? Ahhh, I must agree, boredom is the final death, dear Monarch. Thus, I offer you life, in this simple but challenging offer of ours.

Have a care to post on the news article by Nuriko or drop by the Patron Saint of Doujinshi's gardens if your senses have been "un-bored". Thank you for your precious attention, dear Monarch! Do feel free to spread this news to other denizens of your grunge court!

[smiles, then uses Obfuscate to get away!]

Signature Image
Sig crafted by Yune of the MTSign-AvCrew! Based on artwork by Keough! Vamonos, MT artistes!

Wait a sec, you're leaving? o_0 Man, who's gonna bash people on the head and rock the shoutbox? T_T Man, too many cool members are leaving now, first afan now you! >.< Mebbie if MT regains it's top notch quality it had a half a year ago, you'l reconsider stayng with us! In the meantime, I hope you had a wonderful time here at MiniTokyo! Until then, see ya next time, Prince of Grunge! -_-

~ StarCentury

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Don't feel bad my friend.. I do the same thing online as well sometimes and I know the feeling. Sometimes you can't control your emotions and you find yourself getting angry for no reason (or so thats the way it is with me, though I am improving on my faults). What helps me is taking time away from the computer.

The result of me being like that was not having anyone to talk with or discuss things with, all that emotion pent up inside just came out online and look at me, I'm a mess. Shadow if you ever wanna talk to someone or just get out your fustration, you can; email me, pm me, if you have aim or msn message me and we can talk man. Far too many people will be sad with you absence, but I'm glad that you realise this, realising your actions is the first step towards bettering yourself. I know you can do it and if you need time off I respect that, but we'll miss you greatly if you leave forever man.

Thank you for sharing your work with us, you truly were NOT a burden and you'll be deeply missed. Were human, were not perfect and no one expects anyone to be perfect. So if they can accept me, they can accept you for who you are Shadow and I know they already have.

Signature Image

Sugasuga

Sugasuga

Kaz ?

ack, too much good-byes >_< wat is with the departures >_> its reallie sad and driving me nuts *bashes her with the guitar* and its u, shadow. u were reallie one heck of a kool guy and funnie too. o well, hope u come back once in a while =/

Signature

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Yo, Shadowdude, I'll never forgive you if you leave. I didn't talk to you much, but don't make a scene by leaving the MT family. -_-

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Koori-chan

Koori-chan

~Ice shadow~

I agree with Rebel-Soul-Kaze... you ARE the grunge prince and we're gonna miss your work! I wish didn't havto go >.< even if i didn't know ya that long
but your choice is your choice so...
but do know, we'll miss you and your awesoem grunge work ::nods::
so meh hope ya had a great time here ^__^
baaiiii~~

Signature

Ninja

Ninja

Slacking Ninja

Another one to leave Mintokyo. Well I don't know whatelse to really say but best of luck in the future.

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Dude, I believe departure is an inevitable thing for all of us... we will all get to that point, sometime soon, including myself...
but, nothing lasts forever, and I believe that also applies to your absence, it wouldn't be for good, right? ;)
So, even though you wouldn't be walling such often, I believe, you will still hang out around sometimes, just for some chitter-chatter, and what not, hmm? :d
i wish you good luck with anything you do, friend...
and for me, you are one of the ever best grunge artists of MT that most of the members here won't easily forget. :)

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

Spriggan

Spriggan

Mahtatakee

I didn't know you much but I should suggest you to reconsider! as I know your walls are a must! lol and of what I've heard of you yesterday , you're a good guy and everything seemed to still goes right to you yesterday...so humm I'm confuse..whats wrong....anyway , its all to you..but reconsider seriously man....take care

Signature

artgeek12

artgeek12

the curious Art Fox

BASTARD!! Leaving as we become friends!.....naw, i'm just playing. I can understand your frustration. It relevant to real life, not just here on MT. I don't mind you hangin' in the shadows as long as you throw something at me once in a while to let me know your still there. Just installed AIM so if you do need to vent, I'll bee here too. Besides, the few strong can out-match the mass weak. Be seein' ya.

Artgeek12 - Proud member of NewWaveProject!
Signature
Organizer of the Olympiad Project, where everyone one is needed and welcome!

ded113

The Grunge Princess

Quote by KorganoSDude, I believe departure is an inevitable thing for all of us... we
will all get to that point, sometime soon, including myself...
but, nothing lasts forever, and I believe that also applies to your
absence, it wouldn't be for good, right? ;)
So, even though you wouldn't be walling such often, I believe, you will
still hang out around sometimes, just for some chitter-chatter, and
what not, hmm? :d
i wish you good luck with anything you do, friend...
and for me, you are one of the ever best grunge artists of MT that most
of the members here won't easily forget. :)

WHAT?! NOO! Well I guess it's a matter of time one thinks about one's future. The future isn't one line, it is filled with many corssroads. And it's very unpreditable. What I'm saying nothing last forever and I hope I hope that your leave won't be forever. Good luck my grung loving friend

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Well, life goes around in circles, so this shouldn't be a goodby instead a new step toward your own happiness Shadowdude. It is a sad thing to see people leave the community, but we should be proud that one of our own is moving on with their lives to something better. I know that soon or later we will see each other again, because it is a big world out there. We don't need to say good bye, just a simple, see you around will suffice.

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

evasion

evasion

KittyPuchiko has caught evasion!

T_T *cries*. don't leave! i really enjoyed your gundam walls and scans! Wah, I wish you luck with your future endeavors. We'll be missing you.

Signature

Visit me at http://www.trigmax.com/funstuff/evasion
(website currently down...*cries*)

OracleAngel

Retired Moderator

OracleAngel

-... de lovbot-

Wow... i cant believe this, it cant be! No comment on your thread because Me and you have to talk about this...... >_> >_<

Quote by KorganoSDude, I believe departure is an inevitable thing for all of us... we will all get to that point, sometime soon, including myself... but, nothing lasts forever, and I believe that also applies to your absence, it wouldn't be for good, right? ;)

Heheh~ cute comment. XD And I agree. :) Well, thanks for letting us know. See you, then. *glances up into the clouds and feels white-zero's aforementioned club watching from afar* Heheh~ ;)

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

Quote by bucket-shot

Quote by KorganoSDude, I believe departure is an inevitable thing for all of us... we will all get to that point, sometime soon, including myself... but, nothing lasts forever, and I believe that also applies to your absence, it wouldn't be for good, right? ;)

Heheh~ cute comment. XD And I agree. :) Well, thanks for letting us know. See you, then. *glances up into the clouds and feels white-zero's aforementioned club watching from afar* Heheh~ ;)

pfft departure is not inevitable, ur an mt member for life >_>

only way to really leave is for me to ban you XD

Signature

MuZ0NaZ

MuZ0NaZ

The Muzzinator

wha?! i though i just made a new friend who loves tsukihime, and now i notice this?! wtf :| please don't jump on the 'i am frustrated/etc. so i'll just leave' bandwagon :(

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
--Terry Pratchett

oh well...i already saw this comming with your sudden anger at wallers...oh well
guess you'll still be around...just not participating anymore...
well take care then Prince of Grunge

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

whaatt!?! don't leave! uhh I can't take this anymore o_0 why is everyone leaving me?!
I hope you come back soon I'll miss you so much :( I really hope your departure isn't for that long *hugs tight* love you ^_^ take care of yourself ok? *leaves the thread crying* T_T

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Quote by Osirispfft departure is not inevitable, ur an mt member for life &gt;_&gt;
only way to really leave is for me to ban you XD

rofl Osi, so much <3 XD

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 42 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.