Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why Is This Happening? - Minitokyo

Why Is This Happening?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

inochikyo

inochikyo

Shy Little Me

I wanna know your thoughts about whats happening right now...
Why is it that so many people are leaving MT all of a sudden?
Do you think our community is falling apart?
Tell me what you think....

mezzed

mezzed

Yakusoku Tenshi

i dunno..i was thinking the same thing too...i was starting to wonder why so many people are leaving..

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

To quote myself from Star's topic.

Naw its not like that. Some people just need to move on while others end up losing interest or prehaps something personal is keeping them from being online. Either or there comes a time in life where sometimes people have to move on.

Quote by me
After all, this is the internet and we all do have lives outside of the net, though it is rather sad to see these people go we must respect their decisions. It never hurts to try and convince them to stay by showing them how much we care and will miss them and if we can still keep in touch with them thats even better, but sometimes life demands greater attention offline and it can't be helped. Though its not really faith, after all, nothing golden can stay. Things eventually change no matter how much we try to keep them to stay the same, the best we can do is welcome that change as best as possible. Sadly.

It is really sad to see these people leaving and you really have a great idea here Star, I think this is something that should be considered overall cause it DOES seem like alot of people have been leaving. Though its just part of a forum =/ I've seen this happen alot so it really doesn't bother me, but it still is sad to see a good friend leave, espically if you don't keep in touch.

Signature Image

kiri-chan

kiri-chan

Casual Waller

there are still plenty of people left in MT, talented people. and who's to say there won't be more talented people joining? people come, people leave. a neverending cycle.

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

It's happening because some members feel that they have done their job. I might be the same way one day, but I doubt anyone would think about me. :)

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Quote by melmachine18It's happening because some members feel that they have done their job.
I might be the same way one day, but I doubt anyone would think about
me. :)

You doubt wrong my friend. Believe it or not you are a part of this community and will be missed by many when you leave. I assumed the same thing once until I found out elsewise and this was when I use to be a jackass, your a nice guy and very helpful so I highly doubt no one will care @_@. Your crazy.

Signature Image

Some people are leaving, but other, like me, are coming.
I'm certainly not a talented artist, but I do like this community. I discover MT one year ago, and registered. After a while observing, I decided to participate a bit more, though it's hard for me (I'm French, so my english is not as good as it should be...)

I'm part of some other community, and don't worry : it's the same thing everywhere. Some member have gone away, other have came in. Normal thing ;)

(again, I'm sorry for my crap english... )

SilentKnight

SilentKnight

Spit Fire Like Dhalsim

indeed, people come and go
im no graphic artist whatsoever, suck at it royally, im more of an emcee and stuff
i can only kick back, chat, contribute whatever i can to the community.....and wait until i become a lvl 10 member and start looting the gallery section......j/k

Leader of the Hip Hop And Rap Alliance: http://hiphopandrapalliance.minitokyo.net/
Signature Image

DaNuke

DaNuke

Punio de Hierro

Quote by TetramSome people are leaving, but other, like me, are coming.
I'm certainly not a talented artist, but I do like this community. I
discover MT one year ago, and registered. After a while observing, I
decided to participate a bit more, though it's hard for me (I'm French,
so my english is not as good as it should be...)

I'm part of some other community, and don't worry : it's the same thing
everywhere. Some member have gone away, other have came in. Normal
thing ;)

(again, I'm sorry for my crap english... )

Actually, your English is quite good pal!

Let's not forget that "anti-leecher" level system Minitokyo uses. Like it or not, there's a LOT of leechers who just download stuff in pages and don't even say "nice job". I'm sure that level 10 acces to scans and doujins causes many users to post a lot and upload many walls; as soon as they reach level 10, they stop any sign of activity because they can now leech well.

Quote by people from the Irrompibles forumsDaedalus: i can imagine Rince's mangas
plater: ECCHI!
Pollo: Pure vile hentai.

Listening: Vengaboys - We Like to Party (The Vengabus)

XavierCrow

From Angel to Vigilante

Hmm... well... yeah, I only joined a few days ago and I noticed certain people more than others. It's a shame that those same people are leaving already, but it's fair enough. Not all of them will be gone for good, and as already mentioned we are constantly gaining new people. So what if people are leeching... they're not the one's we get to know and care about, and I think that by level 10, we will know who will have give to the community well. I'm hoping that I'll eventually upload my own stuff, but it the mean time I'll just have to admire other people's work. Oh damn! XP Cheer up, MiniTokyo will not be lost for personalities! :D

In the end, all there is, is what exists and what we believe or perceive is true... and there's no distinctions between the two.
- Myself

SilentKnight

SilentKnight

Spit Fire Like Dhalsim

the thing is i dont have any wallpapers to post, i mean, im no graphic designer at all

don't get me wrong, i'd love to contribute something to the site, but there's no torrent section and I have no paypal account, and i can't exactly take other people's work from other sites and post it as my own in the gallery......

Leader of the Hip Hop And Rap Alliance: http://hiphopandrapalliance.minitokyo.net/
Signature Image

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by inochikyoI wanna know your thoughts about whats happening right now...
Why is it that so many people are leaving MT all of a sudden?
Do you think our community is falling apart?
Tell me what you think....

Personal reasons... plus I'm in Japan having loads of fun.
I hear Aya, Yuki, and Mai calling me in the distance. ROFL

I'll think about returning when the semester is over. Right now, got some serious studying to do.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

runic

meep

i didnt even notice there was ppl leaving. their probably just got other things on their plates

^^

Signature

Asahi

Asahi

gone

some of us leave because they are discontented but i think that the situation is changing... i saw some new wallers here and they did their work good but i know.. there are many walls in the top favs which are very bad of quallity - thats frustrating much . me often too.

zefiroN

zefiroN

>______<

huh.. havent noticed ppl leaving :S

Signature

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

I don't know why thats why I'm breaking apart T_T I feel so sad...
I've lost my inspiration to wall.. I don't want to see anyone else leave but you
can't do much it's their decision..

Chizuku

Chizuku

"simply me..."

waa~! like others said some have things to accomplish... some important things... regarding their dreams/goal.. Like me i have so many studies to do.. thats why i dont have the time to log-in as always... so lets just undestand them... Hope i didnt offend some one... Im sad because others are leaving but like i said lets just understand their situatuion... t_t'

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

Quote by melmachine18It's happening because some members feel that they have done their job.
I might be the same way one day, but I doubt anyone would think about
me. :)

what Cy said... besides how could i forget the first guy who asked me to be his date XD

yes... it's sad indeed, but life is calling, ne? Everyone changes. We have goals, and dreams in real life and we need to follow our path, even if it means we have to say good bye to a part of this life... then so be it... we can only respect those who leave and wish them the best of luck ^^...

buggydude

buggydude

Now comes with 90% more fondue!

fools. they don't know what they are missin out on that's all i gotta say. Minitokyo Foreva!

Renegade Nuns on Wheels

DarkVirus

DarkVirus

::Nobody::

people have lives u know...some may need to focus on schoolwork, some may have gotten tired of this site, some may even be..well u know

retire

DevilJo

DevilJo

Death Angel

I just joined a few weeks ago so i don't know many people yet. But I don't think MT is falling apart.

"True Power lies within the blood of your
peoples revenge. . . The devils fruit can lead me there. . . ."

bmagrl

.:hot pink cosmo:.

i agree with what other people are saying. maybe its for personally reasons or they just feel like they need to move on. there are still people coming so i don't think the mt community is really falling apart.

As mentioned before, all of us has personal lives to fulfill. School life, professional careers really does take priority over MT, though the people you meet are possibly never to be forgotten.
Best of luck to those who leave, **luff** ^-^!

- This Free Life Crisis -

they come and go and never come online much

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.