Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What character do you personally hate most? - Minitokyo

What character do you personally hate most?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 96 total items

Kanvas

Kanvas

Treasures-of-Life Collector

There's a lot of anime characters that people like and love. But is there any character that you hate? Like ones that you want to give a kick in the ass or push out of the windows from the second floor? Or one that you just wanna give a whack real hard on the head just for .... the heck of it. Any?

-Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.

-If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month.
-------Theodore Roosevelt---------

Lana3007

Lana3007

strange little girl

Hmm, there are a bunch of characters that I dislike, but most of them I would want to kill, with the few exceptions. Shinji from Evangelion simply cause he got unberably annoying. And Envy from Fullmetal Alchemist. I got so angery ar him because of Hughes, I really wanted someone to slice him in half!

The types of characters... I can't stand the Genki Girls (random eg. Kagome from Inu Yasha). For all that they're actually nice people they really start to grate after a while. >_>

i also dislike the Cute Boys Who Don't Do Much But Angst And Look Cute (random eg. Shimon-kun from HaruToki). <_< Waste of screentime, frankly. I can never sympathise with them.

sasuke from the manga naruto !
I've hated him since episode 1.

i also hate Yahiko in Kenshin

Signature Image Tenjo tenge

cerena

cerena

Evil eyes master

the chara that always be loved by so many people i mean one girl or guy was loved by 1o people. i hate that. the one that always getting trouble to other people X(

Cray from Flame of Recca and Roy from Full Metal Alchemist. They are the first in my list to be murdered if I were to become a killer.

::: Visit my little anime-music-rotation and tenipuri webbie at [ http://7th-heaven.cjb.net/ ] :::

I HATE Miaka and Kagome(Fushigi yuugi, Inuyasha)>_<

Personally i hate Ketaro from Love hina, he is the biggest dork, his only talent is drawing, he failed to get into college too many times and still ALL the girls love him in love way.......WHY can't i find 5 girls that fall in love with me for being a loser XO

hehe... people are gonna kill me for this, but i really hate Lacus Clyne from G.SeeD... she annoys me... and her hair is too pink... yup, i know... lame reasons.. hehe...

Cagalli and Athrun Rule!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cagalli: "Kill because somebody was killed... get killed because he killed...do you think peace will ever come like that?!"

HamsterJohn

HamsterJohn

Defender of ur Mom

Shinji (from Eva) and Vash (from Trigun). They're the heroes yet they're also the biggest wusses on this side of the international date line.

000011111 11110000111 000111 111 111 !!!!oneone one

Stop wasting the internet!

J9999

J9999

Gentleman, poet

I hate Griffith from Berserk indeed. >_< I see many manga and anime, but he is the worst, annoying guy I ever seen. Without considering his betrayal... :(

"That is not dead which can eternal lie,
and with strange aeons, even Death may die." H.P. Lovecraft

Tutto e poesia...

anji

anji

Retired waller

Yeah I was so frustrate at Shinji all the time when I saw Evangelion, me either.
I personally hate all useless heros. I just want to kick them to wake them up.
I didn't really like Tsusaka from .hack//Sign for the same reason.

cagasufreak, I understand you about Lacus I didn't really like her me either in the beggining.
I was all "Stop singing and do something!!!!". But in the end she did something so I kinda like her.

Administrator of ~ French-Tribu

Shinji Ikari from Evangelion...coward, pervert, idiot, useless. There are many more things I can say for him though. I also hate Sakura (naruto) when she cries XD but normally she is o.k

I have to go with Shinji as well.

They say that it is only in extreme adversity that a person's true character shows. Well, from Evangelion, i can say that Shinji is an absolute useless git. Please die.

Biologically speaking, if something bites you, its probably female.

Kanvas

Kanvas

Treasures-of-Life Collector

i loath Syaoran from both card captor sakura and tsubasa reservoir....(I'm so sorry with anyone who like him) But hell, he's so stuck up. unbelievable. I like both series but he ruined all my mood of reading. He always try to be "cool" and be "the man". i just want to tear him out of the page whenever i see him. DIE you!!!

-Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.

-If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month.
-------Theodore Roosevelt---------

smilebit

smilebit

aristocat

i really don't like the character jia, fourth tone. ech. i just can't write it right. its the bottom half of it that just screws me up all the time. blast it. and that same arrangement shows up so many other times. why?!? oh well.

Signature

1. keitaro urashima
2. hideki motosuwa
3. masashi satou
4. seta from lh
5. shinji ikari
6. tamahome
7. hotohori
8. koutaro from Pita Ten
bleh them all!!!!

i hate sasuke from naruto. i mean he acts so cool n dark n attracts all the girls. Also he acts like his the best and all which is so not tru. I would so wanna bash him up.

maiku-chan

maiku-chan

Nippon no furiku

i HATE Asuka from evangelion. she's a real b|@tCh!

Quote by bucket-shotThe types of characters... I can't stand the Genki Girls (random eg. Kagome from Inu Yasha). For all that they're actually nice people they really start to grate after a while. &gt;_&gt;

I agree with bucket-shot. I really don't like those genki girls. They're everywhere in anime and all they do is get in the way! I can't stand them, I really do hope that they get shot or fall off the cliff when they stand in the middle of a battle and think they can "help" in some way. Ok sure maybe they can save the hero but most of the time they think they're a princess or something, which I cannot stand!

Signature Image

Leena

Leena

Leena = Raine = KYRILL

I hate guys who angst too much like Shinn from Gundam Seed Destiny. I hate girls that is so dumb and being nice but still get all the boy's attention like Tohru from Fruit Basket. Sorry to those who like Tohru and Shinn.

Signature

i hate duo maxwell because he gets on my nerves

I really hate akane tendo from Ranma and also maya from macross zero, athena from saint seiya algo shun

superficial ones, like harada risa from DN Angel !!! i really don't like her personnality !

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 96 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.