Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What character do you personally hate most? - Minitokyo

What character do you personally hate most?

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 96 total items

rizaroy

rizaroy

lotica dream

akito from fruits basket ! i hate him !

Signature
French-Tribu ~ Fullmetal-alchemist-fans ~ Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles Fan

Ne laissons pas nos larmes couler. C'est la victoire du coeur sur le corps. Car pour nous, cette chose qu'on appelle le coeur est la preuve que notre existence est superflue...

i personally hate sasuke cauz his a bit of a fag to leave konoha jus to b raped by orochimaru....i want naruto to kik his ass ^_^

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

I hate Daisy from DN Angel. Whenever she talks english.....grrr....I just wanna cut her head off.

shinji!!>.< weirdo kid...so whiny gosh...even im not!
kogoro mouri!!! idiot!!! baka!!!hentaii!!!>.>
hmm...dats bout it!^^''

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Quote by rizaroyakito from fruits basket ! i hate him !

Me too! Also, Relena from Gundam Wing... I don't know why, but from the first time I saw her, I hated her with a passion! XO

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

audeaya

audeaya

.:Trust In You:.

:angry: I hate FRAY in gundam seed I can't support this girl!!!!
I dislike Asuka in evangelion

Signature

--Azmaria--

--Azmaria--

Sweetie angel candy voice!!

Miki from Marmalade Boy...I don't hate her, but she is really anoying!!! She never trust on the words of her wonderful Yuu :P but the chara I REALLY HATE is Aizawa Taki from Gravitation because I REALLY HATE envious and arrogant people like him and because of his foolness, his band died, stupid chara, it happen to you because you are a bad person...baka!!!!! (sorry, I was fighting with Aizawa on my mind XD)

Signature

--Azmaria--

--Azmaria--

Sweetie angel candy voice!!

Sorry for the double posting -_- My computer is old....understand me XD

Signature

SurvivorofHate

Hero of Tommorrow

Yunna from Gundam SEED destiny, can't stand him. Also, Eva Durricks from Vitura Fighter.

At one time, my heart was full of hatred and sorrow.
I didn't care about anything or anyone that stood in my way.
But when I looked back at the pain and destruction I caused, I finally cried tears of sadness.
Now, I promise myself to start living for something else...

...Something other than hatred.

CleiraCravenLaen117

CleiraCravenLaen117

kunai wielder

i hate miaka... most probably because she's so dense... yeah, she maybe good hearted but what the heck? she needs to be saved all the time!

Signature Image
i sing to prove i'm alive...

die fllay allster! die!! :sweat:

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

CleiraCravenLaen117

CleiraCravenLaen117

kunai wielder

Quote by stellardie fllay allster! die!! :sweat:

she actually died right? i laughed my head off when she did! i hate her as well since she's seducing kira... too bad the guy fell for her as well...

Signature Image
i sing to prove i'm alive...

seiryumiko

seiryumiko

aka nike13

im surprised no one's said Chibi Usa from sailor moon yet ^^; her and Usagi from the anime just get on my nerves, they never grow up!

I hated Queen Delfina from Last Exile.

Quote by CleiraCravenLaen117

Quote by stellardie fllay allster! die!! :sweat:

she actually died right? i laughed my head off when she did! i hate her as well since she's seducing kira... too bad the guy fell for her as well...

i just cant believe that b**** slept with kira!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grrr. at first i thought, was kira that stupid?

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

Roan and Yufa from Ragnarok the anime..plus Goku from Dragon Ball

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

CassandraSisenta

Let's see...

Hitomi from the Escaflowne movie...I don't know why. I just hate her. :sweat:

Kinmokusei was NOT like this...^_^;;

Nagareboshi Destiny

i hate all the stupid rabbit things
like the one from tsubasa rc
and the one from dn angel
and of course tenchi
just anything like those stupid rabbit just drive me crazy
that noise they all make ahh make them stop
who tought these things would be lovable should have been shot

山田 Yamada (mountain field) 一樹 Kazuki (one wood)

AngelicRhapsody

AngelicRhapsody

Mmm...Yaoi...

Flay (Gundam Seed), Relena (Gundam Wing), and Kaoru (Rurouni Kenshin)....they all annoy me to no end!

Apparently I had a momentary lapse of sanity which I have yet to recover from.

Kanvas

Kanvas

Treasures-of-Life Collector

Oh! A lot of you dislikes Flay (so am I) but I don't think Lacus Clyne is any better! Don't you think? Flay is so much of a b****. She used others people, self-center, selfish, she treated people as trash ( i didn't go to far, did i? sorry) but at the end when she die (like ,wow finally) I think that she is more human than Lacus (**** that princess who doesn't have emotion, two sided, two-timer, so high-up, so stuck-up)
Thoundsands of apology if I i said something I shouldn't said

-Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.

-If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month.
-------Theodore Roosevelt---------

I'm going with Akito from Fruits Basket and that little girl in Air Master. Y'know, the one that's always bawling her eyes out. There are more, but I can't remember their names. (don't want to. ;) )

in naruto i really hate sasuke alot i cant stand the way he acts and all he thins is about him self he dosent think about his friends and all the time he only thinks about revenge.

syivese

syivese

Oblivious Being!!

Miaka from fy... Sakano from PoT And the likes of these girls in any other animes >.< All those lead chars who fret n whines too much to really do anything ^^()

PoT-Fanatics Here --> (TeniPuri) Signature Image

Rizov

Rizov

Just wasting time...

I just don't like the little insignificant characters for comic relief in most animes. I can't remember all but Makona from Magic knight rayearth is perfect example. It is stupid annoying and noisy. I always wondered how it will taste fried with onions.
Another fresh example of a useless dumb character is Konohamaru and all his little buddies in Naruto, they are just annoying so why waste your time drawing them???
I also can't stand girls with annoying voices - the number one being the angel from Pita Ten or Shinobu from Love Hina. Awwww.
There must be more but it is good for my nerves I can't remember them.

Signature

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 96 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.