Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What character do you personally hate most? - Minitokyo

What character do you personally hate most?

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 96 total items

HCTerrorist

HCTerrorist

Mercenary

i don't like shinji from evangelion

Signature

gotta go with Fllay Allstair...so whyniy, so ignorant and far too emotional. She reiminded me of Dororthy Catalonia a little bit (almost my pic) but she was never weak like Fllay.

i just can't stand her bigotry of Coordiantors and her pointless whining. She's simply too immature

Jotaro

Hunting squirrel

Characters that always win and have a pure "heart", like Songoku.

Besa

Abyss

Full moon (full moon wo sagashite),Sasuke(Naruto),Ino(Naruto),
Shinn(GSD),Fllay(GS),Mia campbell(GSD),The tokyo mew mew chicks,
Azmaria(Chrno crusade),Sakura(CCS),Freya(ML ragnarok),
yuzu(Aishiteruze baby),the ASK guys(Gravitation) I think I'll stop there x_x

Signature Image

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

I want Brock to hold Ash up while I smash Ash's face in, then drown Pikachu.

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

Hmmm, the one that I hate. Well that actually is rather easy. I utterly loathe Miaka from Fushigi Yuugi. I have hated her since I first saw her, and will probably hate her for a very long time to come.

Signature
Ava/sig both made by Kuai.

selimangagirl

selimangagirl

la luz de la luna

Nakago from Fushigi Yugi.

I hate Miboshi from Fushigi Yuugi, Asuka from Evangelion, Kodachi from Ranma 1/2 and Hakudoshi from Inu Yasha... >__< I really really hate this child

there are many charcters who i really hate, but actually i hate Sae for Peach gitl the most. because she is so damn bad and unfriendly ^^"

There aren't very many characters I /hate/ but I do dislike:

Kikyo (Inuyasha)
Knives (Trigun)
The land Lady (Chobits)

There are probably more I can't think of at this very moment.

ohmygoshainuyasha

ohmygoshainuyasha

Don't make me think.

Quote by audeaya :angry: I hate FRAY in gundam seed I can't support this girl!!!!
I dislike Asuka in evangelion

Yes Flay!

darkfirefox

darkfirefox

Spriggan

Shinji from Evangelion, Sasuke from Naruto and the evil kid from Spriggan(it was cool when Ominae kicked his ass).

Signature
The ever beautiful Rabi en Rose

Who is that lil' punk ass girl with the monkey teeth in Zatch Bell that keeps bully Zatch at the playground?

I hate that kid. I just wanna kick her in the neck.

damn monkey teethed punk

Shinn Asuka... Die Shinn, Die!!!... with your whining mouth and hate towards Orb... I hope Stellar stabs you right in your crippled back.... damn you for being alive... you should have just killed yourself if you wanna be with your little sister so bad.... Shinn Asuka and his sister complex... cheh.... die!!!!!!

Oh btw I really dislike the pikachu character from pokémon

Bach

nightmare life

personaly i hate Goku all of you know who he is so i won't get technical but i just hate that jerk always coming to save the day never letteng evil win what kind of person is that

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

Inu Yasha

I am invincible!

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I would say Fllay I hate the most.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Besa

Abyss

Quote by Lacuslover81I would say Fllay I hate the most.

Not many likes her I see :D

Signature Image

Quote by tom23sasuke from the manga naruto !
I've hated him since episode 1.

well.. umm... sasuke wasnt even in episode one of the manga/ there isnt even an episode of manga. lolz and btw i h8 him as well

Kankuro-the-Sick

Honky Tonk!!!

I hate:
All Pokemon charas
All Kenshin charas
All One Piece charas
All Yu-Gi-Oh charas...
Well, I hate a lot of charas!!!

Yeehow! This Tsunami Booster will shoot ya brain to heaven, Sporty! Want some?

Mariemaia Khushrenada, from Gundam Winng Endless Waltz. I've wanted to strangle her for some timebecause the ideals she preaches spit in the face of his excellecy, who I have a great respect for

Fish13

Fish13

~Fishies~

I really don't like Mia/Meer from Gundam SEED Destiny and Fllay from Gundam SEED
They are just soo annoying, i hate them sooo much
I dislike others but these are the ones i really don't like

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Kagome from Inuyasha. She's weak, stupid, and other bad thing you can think of. She steals Inuyasha from Kikyo. She's a slut.... -.-

bani-kyu

bani-kyu

"The Cat's Meow"

Quote by cagasufreakhehe... people are gonna kill me for this, but i really hate Lacus Clyne from G.SeeD... she annoys me... and her hair is too pink... yup, i know... lame reasons.. hehe...

I thought I was the only one! I can't stand her! Then, I see all these fans of her running around and I'm just like: Huh? What the...?
Personally, she's as annoying as hell.

Oh! Kagome! She irritates me so much, I just want to strangle the life out of her half the time...! (from Inuyasha)

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 96 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.