Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What character do you personally hate most? - Minitokyo

What character do you personally hate most?

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 96 total items

Yume101

Yume101

Intertwining Destinies

Sae from Peach Girl! She's so evil! >.< And also, Kousuke from Spiral. He just gave me a bad vibe from the first time I saw him.

~ The light cannot live without the darkness, and the darkness cannot live without the light.
~ There is darkness... within every heart.
~ Nothing in this world is completely pure or completely dirty.
~ The world is better seen in shades of grey.

Snow-Hime

Snow-Hime

I am NOT a GIRL.......

Fllay and Meer Campbell :angry:

Signature
+I can't REWRITE my past......+
+But I can REWRITE my future....... +

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

Mayuri from Bleach

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

tsokolate

The Delirium Trigger

Sakura from Naruto...

I really hate her... :D

I like pleasure spiked w/pain
Music is my aeroplane
It's my aeroplane
Songbird sweet and sour Jane
Music is my aeroplane
It's my aeroplane

Shadu

Shadu

Lost Myself

I can't stand Goku from Dragon Ball (alone, Z, and GT). Yea, at the beginning he was alright, but it all started getting the same. Always spouting the same speeches (taking up half the episode) and such he gets annoying quite quickly. Or maybe it's just the American dubbing I can't stand. Ah well. For those who like him, sorry, I just can't take it anymore. >_<

You need only believe. . .

cardmage

cardmage

After you

Shinji from eva and Miaka from FY fill in my most hated guy and most hated girl anime charac spots... Shinji is a whiny brat... "I'm useless. I can't help people. I don't wanna do this. I don't wanna do that." arghhh.... Miaka is simply too noisy and useless... I can't understand why ANY guy for that matter can fall for her, and like the whole world likes her...

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

I hate Touga from Shoujo Kakumei Utena. I don't care how hot he is, or how supposedly chivalrous he is.

Signature Image

Atma

Atma

Storm Walker

The cat girl from Escaflowne. As to her name, I neither know nor care. She was so annoying, and became the reason for my almost complete hatred of cat-girls.

Signature Image
Proud member of Section 9

bleakreserve

bleakreserve

true reflections

I think Excel Excel is sooooo annoying with her rapid japanese speech, but then again, it adds to the "quack"iness of the anime so my feelings go both way.

Love is to let those we love be perfectly themselves, and not to twist them to fit our own image... otherwise we love only the reflection of ourselves we find in them. ~ Unknown

Signature Image

akai

akai

`Procrastinator` ~ t(_ _ t)

It's gotta be Fllay of Gundam Seed.
She's a nuisance. I can't sstand the sight of her.

O.o Infestation of Ichigoism o.O

The three Grav boys. DIE! >=(

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

JE HAIS Auel from G-Seed D, so annoying, cocky, badsss.....by any standard my most hated character since shinji for his lowly personality and cowardice....(EVA)

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

I hate Tamahome and Tooya. (Fushigi Yuugi, Ceres) Stupid bishy defualt hero/gets the lady even though he's a jerk-off types. Plus Tooya is so frickin' Emo. >_O

itsuki from initial d

slsfavanime

slsfavanime

Akitsuki_sama no kotoba

Em.. not much though but so far as i can remember is tamahome from Fushigi Yuugi. The first time i saw him i just dun like the word "oni" on his head n D colour of his hair doesnt suit him well. But worst is almost everyone in tis anime die except him... (its becos he is d main charac) Ok ok no offence sorry to those who like him... (_ _) sorry...

Lulla

Lulla

Dj*Angel

SHINJI IKARI is the one that I would to kill! I HATE IT! I hate also Shampoo (Ranma), Arale (Akira Toriyama) and all the sister princess that make me feel sick!

suejean

suejean

[onigiri]

Quote by akaiIt's gotta be Fllay of Gundam Seed.
She's a nuisance. I can't sstand the sight of her.

same....she ditched Sai to be with Kira, but before that she yelled at Kira for not protecting her dad :\ ...tsk, tsk...that girl needs some help :hmpf: :sweat: ...

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

Seishirou from Tokyo Babylon. I was always wary of how unnaturally cheerful he was, but that last volume of TB... It just pushed him from dislike-able to down right hate.

CLAMP are the only ones who have me loathing someone that much. I have a strong dislike for Bleach's Ichimaru Gin, but it's nowhere on the same scale :p

embershadow

embershadow

Quincy Archer Hates You

Makimachi Misao from Rurouni Kenshin. Can't stand her... she's so annoying. I just want to strangle her... it doesn't help that my friend likes her. She is so not worthy of Aoshi. XP I also hate Yahiko, beause he's the "I-know-I'm-a-stupid-little-kid-but-for-the(...) I hate characters like that, that are stupid but always win everything because they're the main character (or thereabouts, since Yahiko isn't the main character--but then again, Kenshin has the same complex).

I don't like Tamahome or Miaka either (actually, all of FY basically went to hell after Tamahome was reborn in Miaka's world...).

I don't like annoying main-character types that always get their way and who everyone likes, simply because they're the main character and maintaning good relations with the rest of the cast is needed to keep the story going. Like Kagome from Inuyasha; she's annoying enough as it is, but... those arrows that ALWAYS hit their mark; how her soul is ALWAYS to strong to be controlled or contained or whatever; Inuyasha is like that too, how he always wins every battle even if his opponent is obviously much stronger than him.

Inuyasha (the character and the series) needs to die.

Signature
Bleach-Central | Anime Story Club
My Latest Submission: Nino

The main guy character in Kimi ga Nozomu Eien, I forgot his name. That guy is so indecisive that it makes me so frustrated and irritated!

I rly dislike the Grande Menos from Bleach :D.... bcz i rly get pissed wen i c his tall nose tht is abt 100 m long :DXD

Another Step Before My Fall, And The World Would See Me No More...
Signature

my should-be-death-character is..
1. Shinji Ikari.. I Hate him the most. He is so annoying.
2. Miaka...She really makes me envy, she can hang around with lots of bishonen.
4. Usagi Tsukino aka Sailor Moon. I don't know why, but I really hate her.

I hate Folgore from Zatch Bell he's just so God damn annoying! I swear if I ever obtain the ability to jump into my TV and into the realms dedicated to Zatch Bell I would ring his stupid neck after giving him a sound punch the face saying, "yeah take that mother ****** that's for being so damn annoying you ass **** (SPIT)!" He would actually be hot if he wasn't so dumb looking and annoying.

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

Dragonkinght

Dragonkinght

fullmetal alchemist

i agree with soryane. i hate risa. she treats darks like a servant and i hate envy too.

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 96 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.