page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 66 total items

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Cancel

While I came back to this site since about a couple days ago, I realized that a lot of people were leaving, and I'm pretty shocked to find out indeed.

---------------------

No - I did not leave because other members were leaving. In fact, that was totally not even close to the case. I'm in Japan right now and I am currently on tour with my professional dancing career - along with running the official DDR Competition in Japan for 2005.

---------------------

So I guess I'll have to give off my explanation for my sudden departure as well.

You see, I left MT in secret so that I could move on, and resume the normal life here in Japan, but it's a shame that the community is suddenly starting to break apart. I apologize that I was not able to give off a public farewell indeed and I thank all those who gave me a nice goodbye through my guestbook. I was not able to return any responses in the meantime.

So to those who didn't realize that I was leaving yet, now you know. It's been 3 or 4 days since I hid this secret. I just never realized how much I've been missed in secret. I hope this does not add more grievance to you all. This is not my intention.

So I wish a proper farewell to these fellow members on MT:

Belmikry - The craziest girl who could match up to my own. But crazy's a good thing - lol. I'm going to miss you and that exploding cake you gave me a couple of days ago on the shoutbox. I'm so happy indeed.

Barbara - My friend - I am leaving. I know... **Cries** I'm sorry. Hope you understand.

shinsengumi - It's been a pleasure knowing you. You are definitely one of the guys who can make a difference in this world.

Mordin - My wise friend and definitely my biggest competitor by far - lol - okay, we had no competition, but I decided not to say good-bye to you until right this moment now. Sorry, we had a lot of fun back then. It's a shame I have to let you go, too.

calisqo - My wise J-Pop friend! You keep making those awesome walls of yours, and chatting with your expertise knowledge in Japanese music was a blast in the shoutbox. You will definitely be missed by me.

Dream - Never seen you in a long time. Haha **Throws an apple pie at his front door** Sorry about the mess, but what will it take to rule over this world? ROFL - Now that I'm leaving, you can't get back at me. ROFL - Take care though. **Runs away in her scooter**

Rebel-Soul-Kaze - My friend, I'll miss you too. For some reason, you've always been so kind to me and I do wish you the best of luck in any future wallpapers you will be making here. I'll definitely miss you and your Kaiba - Blue Eyes White Dragon wall. **Huggles the wallpaper** Have fun in the shoutbox. I'll miss you too. **Cries**

Norimune - Well, how was that battle with the mouse going? Won your pride yet - or did the cheese get stolen again? lol - such a clever mouse indeed. I will miss you truly. **Raises her hand** Don't forget about me as well!

And countless other names. Holy, the list could go on forever. This could sound like I've won an Oscar award. ROFL **Snickers** I'll try to make this short and quick.

TranceAion - For your amazing post on my thread for Understanding The Male Behavior. I thank you humbly for your time to post and give me a reasonable answer. **Bows**

Anjeile - I hardly know you because we just met - but thanks for your continued support on the Girls Vs. Guys thread. Thanks for cheering me on and I will do the same for you too. Wish I knew you better. **Bangs her head on the pillow constantly**

wahiawagirl78! - Hey you! **Taps her shoulder gently** I've never forgotten to say my hello to you - so here it is! Hi there! Now I got to go - but you'll understand of course. Catch you later! **Giggles**

diamarrr - Yuko Ogura rules! lol - Plus you still got some nice pictures down by the way. I like - I like. Too bad I won't be there to see them all. Keep it up! Hehe.

NachoKun - **High fives** Wow - I have not seen you in so long. I just wanted to say I'll miss you - but I'm leaving, not returning. Pardon my absence. **Hears the theme music kicking in** - Alright, alright. Not done yet - sheesh! lol

And I think I'll end there. Farewell. **Bows and jumps into the train station** C'est la vie! **Disappears**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

Cancel

sure claire,i understand but please come back from time to time......u really bring light to my ever so boring life =D good luck with everything n make sure u post up some photo or shots of the DDR for us ....haha if possible yourself as well =D hehe anyway really really gonna miss u *hugs* ='(

Cancel

ur leaving? T.T i understand your secret. i just wished things didn't have turn out like this T_T

• Mar 02, 2005

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Cancel

Quote by Paolour leaving? T.T i understand your secret. i just wished things didn't have turn out like this T_T

Hey, you. **Bows** Paolo, It's really a shame - because I'm really going to miss you a lot. A lot - not only because of you as an individual, but because you remind me of this friend I had a while back... something wasn't right back then, but whenever I see you call out in the shoutbox, I kind of wish I went back to my friend to comfort her as well.

Her life is pretty depressing as well, and I feel sorry for abandoning her. You keep your chin up.

I'm glad we settled our old differences and still are friends as of today. I should have been the one who could have asked why you've been like this to me. Now I understand why. **PM - hint** Nods. I still remember what you said to this day. The past is over, and I'm ready to shed a new leaf. You take it easy over there, Paolo. *_* Miss you lots.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Cancel

aw.....you are leaving again???? T_T......so sad >.> ow well...good luck in japan, and try to come back if you have time. take care, I'll miss you and your threads >.<
I hope we can keep in contact with you on msn>.>

Cancel

Quote by Celessa

Quote by Paolour leaving? T.T i understand your secret. i just wished things didn't have turn out like this T_T

Hey, you. **Bows** Paolo, It's really a shame - because I'm really going to miss you a lot. A lot - not only because of you as an individual, but because you remind me of this friend I had a while back... something wasn't right back then, but whenever I see you call out in the shoutbox, I kind of wish I went back to my friend to comfort her as well.

Her life is pretty depressing as well, and I feel sorry for abandoning her. You keep your chin up.

I'm glad we settled our old differences and still are friends as of today. I should have been the one who could have asked why you've been like this to me. Now I understand why. **PM - hint** Nods. I still remember what you said to this day. The past is over, and I'm ready to shed a new leaf. You take it easy over there, Paolo. *_* Miss you lots.

still. i don't want u to leave *hugs* T.T

• Mar 02, 2005
Cancel

Wah.. dance, ne? x_x Good luck with everything you touch~<3 I know you'll excel. :) I think I said this in your other thread - thanks for all you've given to this community. You'll be remembered fondly. See you again sometime, I hope. ;)m And above all, have fun.

Cancel

awww ..I wish you the best on your dancing career hehehe :D may you dance
all the way to became a famous dancer :d

i hope the real world is as fruitful as the MT community ^^ best of luck

• Mar 02, 2005

charaznableamurorei

charaznableamurorei

patron saint of doujinshi

Cancel

Edit: Oh, in case you're wondering where DREAM-friend has gone off too... he's enlisted on the Cause of Doujinshi in MiniTokyo... ^_^

Sorry, Celessa-friend, this is not going to be one of those usual loong posts Im gonna make, because I have been online for 7 hours straight (!), checking up on the Doujinshi/Caption Writing/CG-Color thing... I haven't eaten lunch yet, and didn't go to work at all just to check up on the thing!

But you seem to be leaving for very different reasons... yours is a pursuit of your dreams and aspirations, fulfilling your heart, desiring your fantasies.... (me the plagiarist!) so I guess no tears are needed. You just live your life, gal. I'm really glad that you're going, not because you are frustrated, but because you made a decision of the heart. Dance, girl, dance! [I am the mistress of the chair dance (papyworld's private joke) somewhat, eheh, on a side note].

Do I have to re-quote those things from DUNE again? OKs, "We're about to got thru the crucible, but we'll come out the other side. We always arise out of own ashes, everything returns later in its changed form."

i feel you'd have a great time there. It's Japan, of all countries! Goddess, I could only travel in these virtual lands... but thanks for the posts and the threads and everything. Here's me wishing you well!

[oh, and Im kinda roleplaying with this AV of mine, inviting wallpaper artists of various sorts to wall the winning entries for the contest... she's my Lilith persona... Lilith, meet Celessa!]

Signature Image
Sig crafted by Yune of the MTSign-AvCrew! Based on artwork by Keough! Vamonos, MT artistes!

• Mar 02, 2005

boogybro

boogybro

Doing the happy dance.

Cancel

Your leaving again <(v__v)> It's a shame that you have to, but I understand why you have to do it. Living in Japane must be awesome, and even though you love this place I'm sure you would want to be doing other things in yout time. Even though I'll miss all the comments in peoples galleries and all the threads that you've made, I'll be happy for you. :) Good luck on your career, have a great time.

Signature

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

.: Lonely Chicky:.

Cancel

u leaving again ? i don't know what can i say, please
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/tatsuya/1012-014-04-1036.gif
and good luck.

Signature

ps : excuse my poor english

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

Cancel

Oh, your leaving? Well, good luck and I hope that everything goes well. ^^
i don't really know what to say, I am sure I can say that everyone here will miss ya.

Signature
Ava/sig both made by Kuai.

OracleAngel

Retired Moderator

OracleAngel

-... de lovbot-

Cancel

Wow Celessa you too...??? why is this happening now? i wont get to write on your frequent threads of long and beautiful goodness........ or those elaborate insightful posts of enlightenment. But im sure its for the best and i respect the wishes of you and may you find what you are looking for!
Cya around i guees because its not goodbye... >_>

Cancel

well i already said my goodbyes...guess it won't be the same without you...no more teflon pan abusing..no more slapping and yelling...eh..
good luck with your career and see ya in a year..unless you forget about us...

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

• Mar 02, 2005

Silenius

Silenius

S.T.A.R.S. Member

Cancel

Well i just have known u, but i tell u this. U know why the world is round? Is because everything in live is round, everything goes on circles even if u try to go straight u can't be like this all the time, so if u have to go, maybe u will go back someday, and the people that u know as someones they have go now, they may return.
Now myself i'm the right example ov this, because i'm thinking that when i was younger i was used to listen heavy metal offten then i started to listen music more calm, and now i'm listening music heavier than before, so everything goes back to once we were before.
I've told u my secret the other day, the last year i was used to be with her all the time, but now i can't do that, i just can't, maybe in the future i will be with her again.
I stoped drinking and smoking because i realized that i didn't need those thing when i was a child, so i'm trying to be when i was a child again.
Now u have to go, then go, be free and do what u think that is the best, everything will be ok, bye. :)

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

Cancel

^-^

wow, professional dancing..
thats freakin cool XD
so as punishment for leaving, give us photos XD XD

Lenne

Lenne

Warrior Girl

Cancel

You're leaving?
Now..I'm really sad. :(
I'm gonna miss you a lot.
Stop by from time to time,OK?
I wish you all the best in your life & good luck in your career!

Signature
My latest work:Best Friends

Criox

Criox

~LoNe BaNcHoU oF MiNiToKyO~

Cancel

Well wish u goodluck in ur career! Gonna miss u alot! >_<; Well farewell my friend!

~SpInnIng ThE NeW ThReAd oF CrEaTiOn~
Signature

Chizuku

Chizuku

"simply me..."

Cancel

waa~! Ms. Celessa i'll miss you.. thanks for all the kindess youve shown to me especially when im just new here... i wish you good luck in your career! always take care and once again thank you.. i'll miss you.... :sweat: bye-bye... XO youre such a wonderful friend! :)
luv yah! as one of my friends!!! t.c.a. take care always... Gopd Bless!
JAA-NE~!

Norimune

Norimune

Prince of Winter

Cancel

I will never forget you, but I'll sure miss you a lot. Farewell cinnamon princess may the Japanese be stunned with your beauty :)

"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici." By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.

• Mar 02, 2005
Cancel

Take care and good luck with your endeavors. :) I'll miss your insightful posts and responses to theads. :)

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Cancel

Quote by Khriss^-^

wow, professional dancing..
thats freakin cool XD

Choreography Dancing and the sorts. I've been dancing since I was 7, turned professional when I was 14 - around two years ago. Gah - Gotta go back to studying. - Thank goodness university classes end at the first week of April. Thanks for caring. **Giggles** Dancing is so cool these days. lol

Quote by Khrissso as punishment for leaving, give us photos XD XD

Out of my 38000+ Idol Pics. I have in my gallery? <15 Idols - non-sw, non-gravure, non-cm only - over 9 months of fun-collecting photobooks and magazines in Japan> Sure, why not?
lol

Ayumi Hamasaki

http://s05.imagehost.org/0812/fs_ayumi_hamasaki_ura035.jpg

Asami

http://s05.imagehost.org/0812/090.jpg

BoA

http://s05.imagehost.org/0812/irt_boa082.jpg

Matsuura, Aya And Company

http://s05.imagehost.org/0812/firstdate-062.jpg

Mikuni

http://s05.imagehost.org/0812/mikuni-shimokawa-0011.jpg

Rena Tanaka

http://s05.imagehost.org/0812/15703.jpg

Other Idol

http://s05.imagehost.org/0812/a3.jpg

Got to go now. My last post. **Disappears**

Signature

celluz

celluz

Italian Otaku

Cancel

O_o ok..what i can say...nothing...again...anyway...if you came to italy and near venice..give a call...there is a special free tour of the city only for you..... a big hug and kiss

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

\

Cancel

oh Claire why? T_T why you too uh I can't take it anymore....
I'll miss you very much..*hugs*

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 66 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.