Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's the temperature in your city? - Minitokyo

What's the temperature in your city?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 69 total items

Germany... at the moment -5°C...
too cold ^^

Ying

Ying

I'll Be Back!

It's all sunny and nice now! Ah feel the warmth of the sun!
I think It's at least 10+! ^_^
And hear I am sitting in a dark room with lot of computers............
I wanna go out but got so much schoolstuff to do! T_T

Signature Image

Where there's Yin there's always Yang

Quote by YingHello all Minitokyo members!What's the temperature where you live?
I live in Sweden and right now its about -10 C
Dang it's cold and snow everywhere! BrrrrrSomeone please take me away!!!!! -o-

You live in too in Sweden? Me too, in the city Västervik. :D
It has been very cold, but the last days it has getting warmer.
Now it is 12 C.

Signature
Member of: ~Make a friend~ ~Serenity~ ~Japanese~ ~FinalFantasyFans~
I'll see you all around, people! :D

kumilove

kumilove

Angel of Death with 8 Vectors

where im at, triple digits is a norm - _ -;; it reaches around 115 fahrenheit during summers but it cools down during the winter to around the mid to high 60's at night so yeh, thats how the mid east treats me. im not from here btw ;) my dad just works here, and did i mention no one is going to read this?

Hmm...i dont know the degrees in celsius, but its maybe around 30-40 ferenheright.

I don't know how to convert to Celsius, but it's a cold and gloomy day here in Kansas City, Missouri. God, I love how our weather goes from a whooping 70, rains, goes down to 30 in a span of a day. -___-;

Well since I live in a area where our weather changes like every freaken day I'll just give you the basics....

Summer - 98 degress to 112 degrees
Spring - 59 degress to 84 degress
Fall - 50 degress to 66 degress
Winter - 34 degress to 54 degress

Kyo26

Kyo26

Miuseiki

i live in Brunei,Southeast Asia, the weather is hot n humid ranging from bout 27 celcius - 34. hot stuff!

Signature

kai81220

kai81220

anti Nobunaga

its about -2 to about 1 degree celcius in toronto

Signature

bakudan00

bakudan00

Tries to reveal his identity

few days ago in malay peninsular the temp is around 35-39 degree celcius.... the maximum is 41... the hottest temp ever in my country....

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

In here, the weather is getting better everyday, no more snow.
Anyway, in winter it can be like -35 to -40 (coldest) and in summer it's about 35 to 38 (hottest). Grrrr...... I'm still suffering for two more years :)

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

In here, the weather is getting better everyday, no more snow.
Anyway, in winter it can be like -35 to -40 (coldest) and in summer it's about 35 to 38 (hottest). Grrrr...... I'm still suffering for two more years :)

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

Periphery

The End

26-32 degrees celcius all year round - heaven to most of you but hell to me

<3 Dark Mousy ! ^_^
Signature

Quote by BarbaraIn here, the weather is getting better everyday, no more snow.

The reason I don't want to go to a college I favor is because of the cold weather. But your temperature musdt be really cold. Where I am it's about 10-20 Celsius and sometimes when it hits 10, everyone is complaining. No complaining from you I bet

It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
-Emiliano Zapata

hong kong is currently at 26 degrees celcius... not too hot yet...

Signature Image
latest wall::feathers and such [Kingdom Hearts II]; previous wall::samurai poses [Samurai Champloo];
proud member of::The UnderAppreciated; Bleach; ChrnoCrusade; Journey-To-The-West; Silver-Rhythm;

i'd say 13C
it has been raining all day -_-
damn weather in this country

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

i live in malaysia and it's HOT. really hot. almost 40 degrees celcius. it's extremely tiring

May 7th 2005, Mexico City, awfully hot for us, above 25 degrees and the hottest days are still to come, in a week or so.....The north of Mexico reaches above 40 degrees with ease, and the tropical areas are aroudn 35, come visit!

selimangagirl

selimangagirl

la luz de la luna

Today, in Spain, we have 27º C.

Hikaruu

Hikaruu

Hikaru~

I live in Canada. The weather here isn't so great this year. It snowed in May. That's right t_t... there was one day where it started hailing and raining and hailing and raining....and in the end, it started snowing. Weird weather, huh? Umm it's kinda warm here. I should be hot right now though.

Signature

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

in Cairns, QLD, Australia, it got up to 30c today. its 2:30am right now, and about 18c.

i am not a fan of hot weather, and would prefer weather around 10c anyday.

i live in canada...and currently it is bout 15 degrees? dunno cuz yesterday was very hot like 27 degrees and todai i havent got to outdoors yet!^^''

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

arcxero

arcxero

Cast In The Name Of God.

Right now in Arizona where I live it is 60 degrees F.

To know what is right and choose to ignore it is the act of a coward.

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

Its about 78F here in Indiana not sure what that is celcius but it feels nice and sunny and warm ahhhh. It feels like summer. :) :D :pacman:

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 69 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.