Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 So are you left handed or right handed? - Minitokyo

So are you left handed or right handed?

page 21 of 21 « Previous 1... 17 18 19 20 21 491 total items

Right handed, i cant even write with my left hand, it is so urgh! :\ OX

I am right-handed. ;)
I can write using my left hand when writing in the blackboard. :)

Signature Image
anime-fans-unitedtag-liciousanti-spammersuserpageskindesigns
Tagging: Visual novels, Gintama

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

Left.

Though I do possess some degree of ambidexterity (i.e. can use both hands equally).

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

I'm right handed with left handed tendencies, both my parents are left handed. I can sort of write with my left hand but not very well :P

ScarXHeart

ScarXHeart

Make the best memories in life

I use my right hand more, but whenever I went to my doctor's.
She told me that I was ambidextrous. I asked how, she said I must use my left alot.
So I guess, if u use ur other weak hand alot at home doing chores it make it stronger.

Nubes

Nubes

Blah blah blah!!!

right handed...

did u know that left handed pple are more intellegent? I dont know is only a curiosity. :)

Left-handed, but I guess I am somewhat ambidextrous. I write with my left hand, but nonetheless I use my right hand/side for a lot of things (sports, eating, using the computer, etc). I can also write with the right hand, although not quite as fast.

I am also a very artistic person, by the way. =)

Leftie is born

I use my right hand when I'm writing in my notebook... but when I'm writing in the blackboard, I'm using my left hand. ^_^'

Signature Image
anime-fans-unitedtag-liciousanti-spammersuserpageskindesigns
Tagging: Visual novels, Gintama

right handed here! XD

make use of what you have currently.. focus on the present with the past to guide you and the future to look forward to..

page 21 of 21 « Previous 1... 17 18 19 20 21 491 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.