Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 tell me about ur first love..?was it a fairy tale? - Minitokyo

tell me about ur first love..?was it a fairy tale?

page 1 of 1 3 total items

levitan

levitan

Shadow FoX

well ther shud be many interesting stories ..Maybe some ppls love life is/was like a fairytale..who knows..> dont b shy.. everyone hav their own unique story ... so wat happned 2 u..? and how did it happen to you?

Silenius

Silenius

S.T.A.R.S. Member

Hell no! It was a total mess! When i think deeply about that i still can't heal the wound that it gave me that first relationship, all my pain was now turned into hate and more hate to her.
It took me a lot to recover and for me as many ov u american people..... the date when she kicked me out telling me that her ex-boyfriend was waiting for her at the gates of the university (we were inside) was september 10, 2001, this will be a date i can't forget, i've never have felt such deep pain, i wished when i waked up at the next morning (seeing the towers fall) that my soul was vanished forever form this earth.
I still see her (we're in the same college u know), anyway my first experience was so hard that i learned a lot, and i think that's ok, that's the way that everything should happen, because she's a total b***h, she doesn't deserve to be loved by anyone.
Every woman is beautiful, but no her, she is not a woman.

Mine at first seemed like it coz we were both so close and we went out for 8 years but he moved out onto the edge of town and on Valentines day this year I found out he'd been cheating on me :@.

What was worse though was that everybody else knew but never told me until my mum broke the news, my mum got told by his mum and she found out. Now I'm waiting for Mr. Right to come along and find me. *sighs*

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.