Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is your favorite samurai or ninja based anime? - Minitokyo

What is your favorite samurai or ninja based anime?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

Dragus

Dragus

DarkDragonKnight

Right now my choice is Samurai Champloo and dude when i say this anime is cool i mean wicked cool and i kid u not, don't take my word for it u should decide for yourself i know we all have different opinions on stuff so let me know what's your favs.

-Dragus

Signature
-DragonKnight of the Flame Kingdom-

Norimune

Norimune

Prince of Winter

uhhh mine is kenshi but I bet like 20 people are going to say Naruto...

"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici." By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Mine is Rurouni Kenshin! Gotta love Kenshin, so sweet but deadly x_x

Signature

Dragus

Dragus

DarkDragonKnight

i know a few people who would say the Kenshin also it was cool but still can't stand up to Samurai champloo in my opinion.

Signature

maiku-chan

maiku-chan

Nippon no furiku

yeah, samurai champloo rulez. both Jin and Mugen are super cool >_<
but i like the oldie ninja scroll very much ;p

Dragus

Dragus

DarkDragonKnight

i have seen the old ninja scroll yea it was cool, i wonder y alot more minitokians have not said more on this thread i guess they don't watch samurai anime.

Signature

maiku-chan

maiku-chan

Nippon no furiku

yeah, maybe that's reason, i don't really know :|
i was watching samurai 7 too but then it became lisenced and no more fansubbed episodes for download.. >_> and i was really into that series.....

I have to say Rurouni Kenshin. Its like history told on anime but samurais with extrodenary fighting techniques. I've seen Naruto but like yeah its overated so i don't want to take my chances to watch that. No offense to naruto fans. ^_^

shojuko

shojuko

Ne:farious

hmm that's difficult. Kenshin was pretty good. Naruto's okay... but personally i loved Flame of Recca... althoough i must say that the manga is SOOO much better.

Signature

kumilove

kumilove

Angel of Death with 8 Vectors

best story - kenshin
best action - kenshin OVA and champloo
best animation - champloo
best CG - samurai 7

Dragus

Dragus

DarkDragonKnight

Samurai 7, i think the best samurai CG i have seen is from the beginning sequence from Onimusha 3.

Signature

OnePiece Fan

Samurai chaploo is the coolest!XD First time I saw the anime,I told myself:that's what I was always looking for!
The story looks very funny and unblievable,but it really makes me laugh when Mugen says" ah?" and Jin says"em~".In the newest one,I almost died since Mugen ran away fast after lunch without paying~

Signature

I've never seen Samurai Chaploo yet so I can't say anything, but I did see Samurai Deeper Kyo and liked that one quite a bit, so I'm going to go to vote for that one.

Rouruni Kenshin for samurai based anime and Naruto for ninja based anime

Chizeru

Chizeru

~Queen of Procrastination~

I'd definately say Rurouni Kenshin for me. ^.^ The fighting techniques are really awesome and the storyline is great. I also think the characters are very well made up.

Signature

I'll go with Samurai Champloo as well.

If animals aren't supposed to be eaten - why are they made out of meat?

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

Best Story - Rurouni Kenshin
Best Action - Rurouni Kenshin and Flame of Recca
Best animation - the Kenshin Ova's

Protista

Protista

Wannabe Manga-ka

Samurai Champloo is growing on me...but I'm still gonna have to go with old school Ninja Scroll. Everything about that movie rocked.
^,^

Much thanks to KenshinFFX for the avatar!

Rurouni Kenshin: Reminiscence (aka: Samurai X: Trust & Betrayal)...it schools Naruto + Samurai Champloo.

kumilove

kumilove

Angel of Death with 8 Vectors

Quote by SChoeRurouni Kenshin: Reminiscence (aka: Samurai X: Trust &amp; Betrayal)...it schools Naruto + Samurai Champloo.

THANK YOU, im not the only one :)! but champloo is amazing also.

Takezo from Vagabond :D

Trust and Betrayal
Peace Maker Kurogane

i gt see Samurai Champloo ~.~

shioriyukino

shioriyukino

~ Yuu Collection ~

samurai 7 all the way!!!!
cool anime!!!!^-^...............

Signature Image
My latest Wall ~* Magic Stove *~

SakuraCorazonn

~Dreams are dreams~

Mmmm for me, Rurouni Kenshin, is the best anime serie about Samurai, very drama ^^

For fun, Naruto ^^

Sak

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.