Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 COULD SOMEONE HOST A SONG 4 ME? :( - Minitokyo

COULD SOMEONE HOST A SONG 4 ME? :(

page 1 of 1 6 total items

KittyCyn

KittyCyn

Cyn Productions

Hi Friends! ;) Ok...I have a problem...I would like to change my Userpage Music! XP
Could Anyone Host the song 4 me to link it to my Userpage? PLZZ!!! ^_^'
Or...do someone knows a Site where I could upload Mp3 music???

If someone Knows where or if someone can host my song 4 me Plz Feed Me Back with your reply!*** :)
Since Now THANKS TO ALL! ByeBye XD

Signature

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Hmm, there is YouSentIt, but that only lasts for a week. I suppose you could keep uploading it every week ^__^ .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

you can use tripod.com >.>...you got 20 mb to upload =)
hope I helped ya out ^_^"...

mezzed

mezzed

Yakusoku Tenshi

i could host the song for you...but yea i need to know the song XD

ericcarson

ericcarson

Anime Addict

I could host it too, much free webspace here, but u must give me teh song to host... <wink>

Of course you could be chep, and if you are a beber of a site that has forums with attachments, just attach it then link to the attachment... I didint tell you that.....

- Your sourse for quality scans! 2000x3000 or greater!

Support our troops. I need a loan... LOL j/k

Chani

Dune Master

I can hold your file for a time (indefinite), if you don't find anything else ;)... MP me or Email me ;)

.: JPOP FANS | French Tribu | Anime Paradise | MtnOOb club| Chaos Cross group|Doujinshi support club|English Club :.
Pour des conseils sur les regles generales, allez voir N00b Bible #1.
Pour des conseils sur le forum, allez voir N00b Bible #2.
Pour des conseils sur les groupes, allez voir N00b Bible #3.
[c] Aa-chan

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.