Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 For Girls - Which anime girl are you? - Minitokyo

For Girls - Which anime girl are you?

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 98 total items

Natsu

Natsu

CherryNinja

here is a little quiz for the girls on minitokyo:
http://www.allthetests.com/quiz06/dasquiztd.php3?testid=1057545861

I´ve got this:
You are Kaoru and your anime guy is Kenshin. He has lived at your dojo ever since he saved your life. Although he has a black past, he is trying to make up for it now. He is an amusing companion and always stands up for what is right. He would do anything for you, though he has trouble expressing his true feelings.

Signature

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

these tests aren't good ^^" their made for only one gender...tsk tsk tsk....

I´ve got this:
You are Kaoru and your anime guy is Kenshin. He has lived at your dojo ever since he saved your life. Although he has a black past, he is trying to make up for it now. He is an amusing companion and always stands up for what is right. He would do anything for you, though he has trouble expressing his true feelings.

I´ve got:
You are Kagome and your anime guy is InuYasha. He is a half-demon who fights with you to recover the jewel shards. He can be very cranky and rude, but it's all an act to hide his true feelings. All he cares about is protecting you.

This is what I've got:
You are Yukino and your anime guy is Arima. Just like you, he is a straight A
student. He is smart and a little shy because he is insecure. One thing he does know is that he loves you and he doesn't hesitate to let you know. ^^

Hila

Hila

this have i:
You are Hitomi and your anime guy is Van Fanel. He is a prince who is willing to do anything for his kingdom. Honor and valor are some of his qualities. He is sincere and, although he doesn't always show it, cares for you a lot.

Signature Image

Aoi

i`m Miaka from Fushigi Yuugi:
You are Miaka and your anime guy is Tamahome. Although money is high on his list of priorities, you are higher. He is kind and willing to do anything for you, including give his life. He is and always will be there for you.

the word is beautiful also smile ^-^

Hmm I got :
You are Hitomi and your anime guy is Van Fanel. He is a prince who is willing to do anything for his kingdom. Honor and valor are some of his qualities. He is sincere and, although he doesn't always show it, cares for you a lot. (Escaflowne) 16 % from 4410 test takers had this profile!

By the way I'm a guy.

Natsu

Natsu

CherryNinja

Quote by dumbo63
By the way I'm a guy.

this quiz is just for girls

Signature

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Cara

I got:
You are Yukino and your anime guy is Arima. Just like you, he is a straight A student. He is smart and a little shy because he is insecure. One thing he does know is that he loves you and he doesn't hesitate to let you know. (His and Her Circumstances)

Signature

LOL, actually I'm a guy, but I will answer this quiz, for the sake of the world's LOL:

WTF?! Yukino? LOL!

BZZZZZZZZZZT.

Noir666

Noir666

Headbanger Extrodinaire

I'm a guy, don't want to take the quiz, but out of curiosity, do they have Chloe in there? (Chloe from Noir)

Bleach filler > Naruto filler

shinotenshi

shinotenshi

Levi Ackerman

i got:

Signature
Look at all these big ass trees.

jasmine

Retired Moderator

jasmine

jazz mod

that's what i've got:
You are Kaoru and your anime guy is Kenshin. He has lived at your dojo ever since he saved your life. Although he has a black past, he is trying to make up for it now. He is an amusing companion and always stands up for what is right. He would do anything for you, though he has trouble expressing his true feelings. (Rurouni Kenshin) 21 % from 4428 test takers had this profile!

What I do is me...
... for that I came
me @ DeviantArt, AnimePaper, msn space

Zuri-chan

Zuri-chan

Megane to Neko

^^;
You are Yukino and your anime guy is Arima. Just like you, he is a straight A student. He is smart and a little shy because he is insecure. One thing he does know is that he loves you and he doesn't hesitate to let you know. (His and Her Circumstances) 34 % from 4433 test takers had this profile!

Signature

*Freelance Waller Again~*
"A lady should be elegant." - Lumiere

Last time I checked I wasn't a girl, but this test says:

uh, the first question is stumping me

http://ganked.us - Free Games

i'm not a girl, but i got:

You are Yukino and your anime guy is Arima. Just like you, he is a straight A student. He is smart and a little shy because he is insecure. One thing he does know is that he loves you and he doesn't hesitate to let you know. (His and Her Circumstances) 34 % from 4474 test takers had this profile!

wow almost everyone has this....i used myself as the dude in the quiz. so i am attracted to msyelf?!!/ what?!

Taki

Taki

Out of the Shadows

I got:

Hmm... that's interesting....

Signature Image

katz291

katz291

Lil Insane Kitty

You are Yukino and your anime guy is Arima. Just like you, he is a straight A student. He is smart and a little shy because he is insecure. One thing he does know is that he loves you and he doesn't hesitate to let you know. (His and Her Circumstances)

tee hee I love that manga XD

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES! .

I am a member of Celestial-Luminesse

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

Quote by Aoii`m Miaka from Fushigi Yuugi:
You are Miaka and your anime guy is Tamahome. Although money is high on his list of priorities, you are higher. He is kind and willing to do anything for you, including give his life. He is and always will be there for you.

same here
although i answered anything

Sweet-angel

Sweet-angel

Kpop & Jpop Fanatic

I got:

You are Yukino and your anime guy is Arima. Just like you, he is a straight A student. He is smart and a little shy because he is insecure. One thing he does know is that he loves you and he doesn't hesitate to let you know.

Signature Image
Thanks to einna for Sig and Avatar.
[Hispanime]

andanother

andanother

caged bird

this is wut i got:

You are Miaka and your anime guy is Tamahome. Although money is high on his list of priorities, you are higher. He is kind and willing to do anything for you, including give his life. He is and always will be there for you. (Fushigi Yuugi) 10 % from 4531 test takers had this profile!

seems like alot have gotten this

like the anime too. haven't read the manga though

Looks like many had that result ;)
(Now it'd help if I knew the manga .. *blush*)

That quiz is ebil... it wants us to become Karekano fanboys O_o

And i definitively am not like Yukino xD

BZZZZZZZZZZT.

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 98 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.