Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can you sing in Japanese? - Minitokyo

Can you sing in Japanese?

page 13 of 13 « Previous 1... 9 10 11 12 13 305 total items

JILchan

JILchan

I'm neko :3

I'm a bad singer too XD! But I love japanese, sometimes I sing my fav song but it is really hard -_-

tired with english :_:

Bumble-Bee

Bumble-Bee

I'm cute, aren't I?

Yes, if I have the lyric in my hand.
The quality of my voice is another problem tho.

I can sing most of the anime songs i have because they are all my faves although i do not sing anime songs that i dont like :D
and yes especially jpop! *cheers*

make use of what you have currently.. focus on the present with the past to guide you and the future to look forward to..

I do sing along with the openingsongs,but most of the time,I'd do it silently,as my voice isn't that great for the ears to hear,lol. XD

yep, especially anime songs :D

make use of what you have currently.. focus on the present with the past to guide you and the future to look forward to..

Complete-Innocence

The Insane

I cant understand anything but i still like to sing it (sounds etc) :P

when i like the song i learn to sing it

My singing skills suck but if I keep on listening to it, eventually it will get stuck in my head.

im nto japanese so no lol
but atleast i try and im ok
just i mumble the words i cant read lol :D

Yep, I like it, so much

I can and i can sing even better with the lyrics in front of me!I've tried to sing some songs translated in english and hopefully many of the japanese songs match the rythm with the english words!

Diamond-dreams

Diamond-dreams

Ai & Yuki

I can :) I believe that the fact that spanish's my first language makes it even easier because of the pronunciation. I like to sing both slow and not so slow songs :D which reminds me.... there used to be a minitokyo idol, isn't that right? do they still do that? it would be fun :3

rika23

rika23

?-?????

Well, i can XD ( mostly i just heard and sang with that rythem XDD)

Signature Image
My Latest Artwork: Oofuri<3
DEAD

Yup, i can, but i must heard it many time. Sometime i find the lyric.
At least, here's the songs i can sing after heard it many time:
L`Arc~en~Ciel
Touch and go-Megumi Hayashibara
Beautiful world-Utada hikaru
Wana-The Back Horn
Vestige-T. M Revolution
Ryuusei-TiA

For me ~ of cause ~~but i don't like to sing~~

hitocomaru

hitocomaru

I now have hope... Well some.

I can sing a little. People tell me that I'm good, but I'm just ok.

Hai XD one called Ringo no Uta which is a really silly song by Voltaire (not even japanese lol!) But his pronunciation is rather good, and the song never fails to make me happy.

page 13 of 13 « Previous 1... 9 10 11 12 13 305 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.