Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can you sing in Japanese? - Minitokyo

Can you sing in Japanese?

page 2 of 13 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 Next » 305 total items

Yea i can sing in japaneese if i know the lyrics..

look lively! Look Lively!! LOOK LIVELY!!!

Kimaris

Kimaris

Still rolling on

It depends if I'm listening to a song that I know at the time.
I can sing along to them easily, even without the lyrics,
e.g. Cruel Angel Theise (evangelion),
Rocks (naruto season 1)
The chobits and Chrnocrusade songs,
Sakura Saku (Love Hina)
and most of the .Hack songs too.
There are a few others aswell...

*yawn*
=================================================================
A member of the [Naruto Fan Group] and [MT-UK]

Sakurasun

Sakurasun

Syaoran fan

Yes I can and I love doing so!
It really scares my parents! lol
my friends think its amazing. It took a bit of practice but I know Purachina from cardcaptor Sakura off by heart and sung it with my best friend in a school concert a few years ago. Everyone was really impressed and apparently we pronounce our Japanese very well. That comes from years of listening to it!

I love to sing the Evangelion theme too. as well as lots of sailor moon songs!
this is a clip of me sining some of 'Voices' from macross. Its such a beautiful song. I hope I don't ruin it too much! ^^;
http://home.ripway.com/2003-11/34147/voicesecho.wav

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

yup yuppers. i can sing japanese....only if i listen to a song enough times to memorize the lyrics. I can understand some of the lyrics so i have an idea of what i'm singing...i sing slow, fast, techno japanese songs...um...i can sing in french, english, hmong. Oh and korean i can sing too, if i listen to a song a lot of times...uh....but i would have no idea what i'm singing. yup yuppers.

YoKoBaNdiT

YoKoBaNdiT

waurenai yo

^_^' haha i cnt sing! but i sing anyway for the heck of it mwuahahahha heh, yeah i think i cna sing in japanese i know the whole song of shinjitsu no uta, and i love singing kanashimi wo yasashisa ni from naruto!! both of em are pretty fast :D

'Signature Image'

yup i sing in japanese better than anyone in my damn school [an opinion of everyone who likes japanese music at my school] i freaken sing while i do my homework.

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

lol
im bad at singin
and i cant speak japanese too only a few words
maybe later ill learn and then i'll see if i can sing
i guess not ^_^'

i can sing but only the anime i like

Yes. If I hear the song a few times, and have the romanji right in front of me, I can sing the song flawlessly. If I've heard the song a bunch of times I don't need romanji and can just sing it.. it's surprisingly easy to do for me.

trance2

trance2

Sakura Collector

I can only sing in Japanese if I have the words, or if I've heard the song a bunch of times. That's how I got the words to the Gundam Wing opener. Still learning others though... -.-'

Signature

You are Windows Milennium Edition. You're a complete spaz, and you know it, but somehow your cuteness and good nature have made you the most popular.

Kongousouha

Kongousouha

Osuwari!!!

hells YEAH I can sing! XD XD
I can sing virtually any song I aim to practice at

I <3 QUOTES !!

"Life is too important to take seriosly"- Corky Siegel

"Who are you calling a tiny bug the ecapes the wrath of a shoe because he's so small that he fits in the grooves and cant get squashed!?!?!?"-Edward Elric

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Special thanks and credit to Momo Inu's House! for my inu and kagome pics on my "layout"

Can I sing in Japanese! Can I sing in Japanese!!! Of corse I can!

*trys to sing in Japanese*

o.k O.K maybe not...

25chai

25chai

Remorseful One

Have to read the romaji lyrics 1st. Since Im a chinese.

But actuallt singing jap songs is easy like other song actually.

Priscilla, I Love You.
Signature
Temari's Sig credited to Rebel Soul Kaze Sama.

The only jap song that i can only imitate and sing the whole way through is Utada Hikaru - First Love. Even thought i'm viet, i once done this song in a karoke place, and i done alright seeing that i didn't understand the jap lyrics on the screen.

Signature Image

Groups.....::Minitokyo-Australia::. .::Chibi-Fest::. .::KpopFans::.

- from patients comes perfection, although patients has it's limits -

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by fantasygirli can sing but only the anime i like

See, now that's a sad response I would hate to look at often when referring to J-Pop.

It's a shame, because people should evidently know the lyrics and the meanings behind the songs, NOT because it is in your favorite anime. There are many great songs out there, far better than the ones on anime shows. If you live in Japan, you'll obviously know what I mean. I don't watch anime at all - but I clearly know the tracks they place by the torrents that are delivered with the MP3s properly labelled and all, and believe me, if you don't understand Japanese even the slightest bit - you won't know how I come to the conclusion - that some of them are a bit disappointing. They sound catchy, sure - but they are not as real compared to the other tracks from the real deal itself. Look at the lyrics next time - and know the meaning.

The true music comes from the roots of J-Pop itself.
**Slaps her head** Aya, it's kind of sad, really. I'll end my statement there.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Sugasuga

Sugasuga

Kaz ?

i can sing in Japanese, but not veri well ^^; cuz i am slow on lyrics, cant make out like 75% lyrics of any song in any language [english included @_@] but theres one song in Japanese i can sing da whole thing and thats Cruel Angel's Thesis [Neon Genesis Evangelion]

Signature

25chai

25chai

Remorseful One

My singing list,

SMAP - Yozora no Mukou
SMAP - Lion Heart
Luna Sea - I For You
Luna Sea - Love Song
Luna Sea - Gravity
Glay - Kokodewanai Doko Kae
Glay - Yuuwaku
Glay - Kuchibiru
Glay - Aitai Kimochi
Dir En Grey - Yokan
SPEED - White Love
Hirai Ken - Rakuen
Hirai Ken - Kiss Of Life

Those I mention above is I can sing without lyrics. ^^

Priscilla, I Love You.
Signature
Temari's Sig credited to Rebel Soul Kaze Sama.

Every one watched enough anime and game, would be able to sing the Japanese song.
As for myself, i can sing all foreign song (Japan, English, Mandarin, etc) unless Korea (can't even hear how they spell the words, they just seem too strange for me)

loner7148

loner7148

evil intent

i can say two words in a japanese fisherman song...

~abashed, the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is~

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

Though I can't sing very well, I can sing some Japanese songs, especially ones that I keep on hearing.

Well...if I memorize the lyrics then I sing ...but most of the time I sing only Chorus =P lol

DarkCrimson

DarkCrimson

Angel on Dragon's Mistress

Haha I even cant sing normaly so if I try to sing in Japanese .........................
.................lol I bet its really funny XP.

Signature

Sure! I can sing in Japanese.....just not very well. I only do it when I`m alone anyway

definitely... i love japanese music! i can memorise the lyrics after listening to the song a few times... no idea what it means though ^_____^"

Signature Image
latest wall::feathers and such [Kingdom Hearts II]; previous wall::samurai poses [Samurai Champloo];
proud member of::The UnderAppreciated; Bleach; ChrnoCrusade; Journey-To-The-West; Silver-Rhythm;

page 2 of 13 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 Next » 305 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.