Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can you sing in Japanese? - Minitokyo

Can you sing in Japanese?

page 3 of 13 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 Next » 305 total items

Norimune

Norimune

Prince of Winter

yes yes I can!!!! everybody listen to me
*big shiny light pointing on me...* *I come out dressed like lin minmay*
(hehehe I'll impress everyone here)
"Oboete imasu ka me to me ga atta toki woooooo!!!!!"
(uhmmm I wonder why are they making such ugly faces?)
"Oboete imasu ka te to te ga fureatta tokiiiiii"
(now they seem to be reaching for sticks and torches...)
"Sore wa hajimete nooooo ai no tabidachi deshitaaaaa"
(oh my god! they want to kill me!?!)
I doesn´t matter! Lin minmay stopped a hole army with this song and I'll be no exception!!!
"I LOVE YOU sooooooooooo!!!!!"
"aarrrghhhh!!!!! please don't hit me!!!! I'll sing the opening from sailor moon instead! ouch!!! ow!!! OX >.< OX :x

"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici." By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

i can sing in jap ^^ memorise few songs in jap, mainly utada hikaru's ones... I can sing in Korean, but only for one song, Atlantis Princess by BoA....

Signature

ashley50

ashley50

Dreaming Tank Buster

I can sing Japanese songs as long as I like the one I'm going to sing...but most of the time...I sing in my mind...so that no one can hear it.

What can I say?
Let's~ Volt ~IN!

ShiroiKuma

ShiroiKuma

D Gray-man

I can sing in Japan eventhough I don't know what I'm singing ^^ and I don't have a good voice either...

Thx to Bel-san, who had design my userpage. Hontou ni arigatou gozaimasu ^^

yeah, i can sing in japanese.

it really depends though. sometimes if the guy/girl sings too fast i might not be able to get all the sounds right

but i like singing.....too bad when i go to karaoke with fds we can never seem to find engouh jap songs

~From now on.........I will be an avenger!!~

i guess no, except the opening of card captor sakura (im still learning). :\ :sweat: ^_^' XP

i try -,-.

I can sing in Japanese, but only if I like the song..because if I dont like it I cant bear to listen to it over and over again O_O.

Some songs that I can sing completely..
Akatsuki no Kuruma - Gundam SEED Special Edition Ending
Moment - Gundam SEED 3nd Opening
Find the Way - Gundam SEED 3rd Ending
Hitomi no Kakera - Madlax Opening
Ignited - Gundam SEED Destiny Opening
Reason - Gundam SEED Destiny Ending
PRIDE - Gundam SEED destiny 2nd Opening
Life Goes On - Gundam SEED Destiny 2nd Opening

being such a seed/destiny freak..I would try to learn Bokutachi no Yukue, I Wanna Go To A Place..., and Shinkai no Kodoku next xD.

...And I need the lyrics. Up until now, I have only tried to listen to ONE song and write down how to pronounce the words...

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Unfortunately, I can't. I wish I could.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

I love to sing in Japanese ^_^ It's really quite fun... Lately I sing "Hateshinaku Tooi Sora Ni" The opening theme to Kyou Kara Maou the most though... I love it so much I have it memorized off by heart.

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

CosmoStar

CosmoStar

Let's be Nakayoshi*

Yes, I can! And I'm really proud, though everybody thinks it's weird.
By hard, I know how to sing Just Communication, Rhythm Emotion and White Reflection, all of Two Mix, but with lhe romanized lyrics in my hand I sing any j-pop song...
I also can sing in English, in Portuguese (my mother language) and, if I have romanized lyrics, in korean too [BoA, I love you!]

~Life is happening somewhere else from here
~[D-A]~[A-F]~[W-L]~[M-F]~[G00D]~[GSA]~[KxL]~[Red-Knight]~[Princess of Orb]
~Mod from:~[KS4Ever]~
Signature

twilighteva

Got Nyuu?

I can sing along with songs and i know a few from memory but other than that I am horrible at Japanese.

Proud Administrator of:

Doujinshi-Support-Club

Proud Member of:

Elfen-Lied-junkies
EVA-Children
MT-Singles-Club
MTUSA

Where does this feeling called love exist?

It resides deep inside of the ideal of hope within everyone's heart.

skunkie

skunkie

discipline whore

i find myself singing all the time.. whether i know what im saying or not. lots of japanese, some chinese, thai, romainian, german, russian.. i try not to sing too many songs by people here in the u.s. because let's just face it.. half the music in america sucks. it's either really dumb poppy princess crap or really suck rap. YuCK! *squints* skunkie doesn't like rap ;_;

j-pop + j-rock = love <3

Signature

discipline: it's a good thing.

Constantly. All I sing to is Japanese music. I can sound a lot like the original singer if they're female. ^^

i wish i could sing in japanese

luckycharm

luckycharm

destiny fulfilled

The only way I can sing to a Japanese song is if I constantly listen to it a lot. I don't know what they're actually saying, but hell as long as I know the lyrics to it it's all good. I know a lot of Utada Hikaru's lyrics in Japanese by heart already. I don't need the romanji lyrics infront of me to sing along with it. As a matter of fact, I don't even use the romanji lyrics. I just listen to the song repititively and like that I already know. I also know some anime opening's and ending's lyrics by heart. I've been listening to a lot of j-pop lately. I know how to sing spanish 100% and I understand fully what they are saying. After all, the spanish language was my first language I ever learned. Next came english and hopefully Japanese. Im starting to get really interested in their culture. I plan to visit Japan when I get a few years older.

Been there, done that.

Yes I can sing in Japanese.
I do a great "Blurry eyes" from "lArc En Ciel ^__^

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Well, I'm more interested on Jpop now so I really like to sing Japanese songs especially the songs from the animes!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

when i'm singing i sing only in japanese. 9_9 i'd really like to sing karaoke with my friends, it'd be fun! if we got the right equipment.

kagomedemon

kagomedemon

Edward Elric's wife

oh man. i love singing in japanese! (well...it is my other language after all > >;; )

in karaoke, i usually go sing my fav. jap. animation show's op/en songs. And luckily, i even understand what the song means. ^ ^
so i'm very proud ^ _____ ^

slsfavanime

slsfavanime

Akitsuki_sama no kotoba

Yes i can sing in jap... n i'm learning a little from it too... Most of d songs is from anime but some like j-pop songs... I even went karaoke n sing (if they have it!) i have too much list to write it...

OceanAngel01

OceanAngel01

umi no tsubasa

hehehe...I try! I am getting better now that I can catch a few phrases, but yes! (but only when no one is around - Hey, you ever try singing Japanese in front of people? It freaks them out!)

xianghuax

xianghuax

Night Assassin

I guess I can sing more Japanese than Korean.. but definately can sing English XD
bu then.. I suck at singing so yeah >.> It's still good =D

cmkmstephens

cmkmstephens

ARrrrrrrggg!

I can, though I've never had anyone comment if I can sing well.

Signature Image

page 3 of 13 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 Next » 305 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.