Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can you sing in Japanese? - Minitokyo

Can you sing in Japanese?

page 4 of 13 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 Next » 305 total items

i can sing japanese.. if i have the lyrics..
and songs that i really like that i just kinda remember the lyrics..
haha~
i sing alone tho~ no one else hear me... :D

Signature

MistressPookyChan

MistressPookyChan

I bwee, therefore I am.

Sure can! I go to karaoke often. I can do a pretty good Yuki as well as Di Gi Charat.

Signature Image
-----| feeling : blah. | UserPage V1 : RO Succubus in pink | Latest Creation (BLEACH) |-----
Groups: Oldsters (a) - Nippon Foods (a) - Widescreen-Wallers (a) - Japanese (m)

Sakura01

Sakura01

|| Summer Memories... ||

Well i can memorise the song after listening to it in about 2 times or less then after that when i play the song again i would be singing the song while playing. ^_^'

||Love Always, Sakura01||

i can't sing but i love to listen to japanese music.

Ikorus

Ikorus

Silly Narcissist

Yeah I can, but I don't know what the meaning of the words are! ^_^'

Signature
Latest wall: Archway to the Elysian Fields (an original abstract wallpaper)
I'll only dread one day at a time. - Charlie Brown

Loyd

Loyd

Quotes

i can sing very little but not that great

"To be forgotten is worse then death."
"How do you prove that we exist....maybe we don't exist."
"I don't feel as if i can save anyone my family nor my friends."
"To know your future is to die by your future."

Groups
Band_of_Brothers
MGS
Full_Metal_Alchemist
Dot_Hack
Magic_the_Gathering

Kia-san

Kia-san

Who am I again????

Singing? Another thing right up my alley! ^-^ I loooove to sing! When I'm feling goofy, I sing a little Sheena and the Rockettes, but normally my voice sounds lke Ayumi Hamasaki's. Sweet, with just a bit of attitude! I sing just about anything. Execpt for country....*shudder*

Die...Just DIE.....
-Sanzo

no I can sing in german though

IcyFyre

IcyFyre

I love WoNdeRL@nD

yes i actually can, because i was born in japan so i learned how to sing and stuff. but i cant read the music anymore....but i still sing the songs i remember!
music tis my life!
~Roxy~

Signature
~*We come to love by seeing an imperfect person perfectly*~

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

Sakura Saku, Kaze Wa Mirai Ni Fuku, and Raison D'etre

I am invincible!

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i can sing in japanese only because i've listened to the songs so much! XP tho we did learn how to sing happy birthday when i was taking japanese class...

Signature Image

supo

supo

Geisha=Artist

I can sing in japanese and korean its pretty fun and i love to be mean to ppl who have been mean to me ib japanese ^_^

Signature Image

I guess anyone can, as long as they have the lyrics :P

"The only thing that never changes is probably the moon..."
Hiko Sejuro, Rurouni Kenshin, SeiSouHen.

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

I cant sing. Period. I think I'm monotone too ^^

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

Songblade

Renkinjutsushi

I actually know more songs in Japanese now than English and english is my primary language. I think it's kind of sad, but I seriously don't like most of the songs on the radio these days

Well,I think that is not quiet defficult to sing,but I don't what's the meaning with song

Nope :(

mmm...i try. =D haha

-teaego

lol haha, well i can sing only some frases in the song.
ts the 1st time that i sing+ listen to japanese music
they're fma's music, like emh... ready steady go
melissa, undo, i will etc. can't sing the holl song
ts to hard XD, lol

hihi, call me dom XD
i'm new here

Prota-Girl

Prota-Girl

The pro Alchemist

I can sing in japenese even when I just hear the song once its pownded in my head and its hard for it to go away! ^^ And I like to sing the japenese version of the FMA theam song. not the one you hear in america but I like to sing the one from japan much better in fact i am singing it now! ^__^

Scar> I`ll give you a moment to pray.
Ed> Sorry i stopped beliveing.
Scar> i have good news FullMetal.
Ed> What are you goint to stop the killing of State Alchemists,are you going to let me and my Brother go,Are you...??!?!?!
Scar> NO FULL METAL!! *Luffy Grin* I just save a bunch of money on my car insurance bye switching to geico! ^^
Ed> WHAT!!?!?!?!?!

i can attemp to sing along to a good song... (m no good)
do it when i'm alone though...

If you can't see the point... get a new POV...
Signature Image

Samika

Samika

Homonculous

I like singing along to Japanese songs, even though I'm not very good at it. ^^" I don't understand the songs either, but there are always translations XD

"If I'm as pure and straight as you say... It's because you're at the end of my path." ~ Parfait Tic
"The hardest thing to endure, is to live in a world without out you in it." ~ Autumn in My Heart
"In my heart, there is an equation... 'Someone my friend likes=Some one that has nothing to do with me.' Thats why."- By the Lotus Leaves

EvoIIICE9A

EvoIIICE9A

Got Dango?

anyone can fake thier way through singing a Japanese song specially if there is no native Japanese speaker around to hear you sing. I taught myself to sing songs by writing down the op & ed lyrics of anime and gave myself 2 weeks to learn them. Now I can hear the lyrics in most songs so I pick them up easier now specially since Im learning Japanese too. PS it feels really great when you translate a song into english *beams with pride*

Kyuzo1

Kyuzo1

Nobody likes me...

I can sing riraito and haruka kanata from asian kung-fu generation perfectly :)
i also can sing all openings and endings from full metal alchemist and naruto ^_^''
There are a few other songs from l'arc~en~ciel and the pillows, but i only can sing a few parts of some songs.

page 4 of 13 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 Next » 305 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.