Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can you sing in Japanese? - Minitokyo

Can you sing in Japanese?

page 6 of 13 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 Next » 305 total items

I'm just some jap=singing white boy........i can sing most of the pillows music by heart.......thats right.
Here's something from Bleach *taps mic* "miagete yozora no hoshi tachi no hikari" (yea that was from memory)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Waiting for you to find me...

i can sing in japanese to any anime song i practice to!
the only song that i havnt been able to sing the lyrics to with lots of practice is Shiki No Uta, the ending song for samurai champloo, but im getting better at it!
i cant talk or understand japanese, but i can song perfectly to any song with practice with the lyrics almost like i can speak in japanese lol
my opinion singing in japanese is much more fun then singing in english ^_^

Signature Image

many of my friends can sing in jp...and they sing in jp very well...

but i cannot ...heihei>>>>

I can in sing in Japanese with 95% accuracy with some songs.

UNh01y

UNh01y

Mashimaro

erm.....not really !~ i my sound is horrible
i sound like a toad :P

Always feel free to get around with anyone!~
Friends for all .... add me as u like

boei

**Dark Mood**

i cant even talk in japanese, much less sing...
But still when i listen to jap music i try to sing along..
Obviously with much difficulty...

Prelim ExamS!!!!!!!!

followed by finals!!!!!

This is CRAzY!

Mekou

Mekou

Teh crazy one...

I (personally think) I sound better when I'm singing in japanese. Even though I don't think I have a very good voice. <_<

i can only sing slowers japanese songs and it still takes me a bit to memorize the lyrics. ^^

~*~ Naluris ~ DeviantART ~ Inspira ~*~

i wish i could sing in japanese. i try to teach myself the lyrics, but my tongue can never follow!

"SING like no one's listening, DANCE like no one's watching, LOVE like you've never been hurt."

Iniquitymaiden

Iniquitymaiden

Hidden Upon Mist

I can sing in Jap and I don't even know the language... lol

Rezel

Rezel

- Yazuka -

Yeah, some songs I can sing... Or try to sing.
Some really well, but I have no idea what I am singing...
Well, if you can call it singing that that is... :D

- May The Darkness Return To Me -
Somebody had already taken the name Yazuka!! .'(

PorcelainDoll

PorcelainDoll

Yaoi... My Anti-Drug

Can I sing in Japanese? That is practically all I sing in. o_o Fast, slow, normal, romantic, techno, rock, pop. You name it. All I listen to is anime music, Jrock, and Jpop practically. I can also sing some in other languages as well. oo; lol

Please visit: ~*~Paradise Chat~*~

kouryu-chan

::Lord Wolfram von Bielefeld::

^^ only if I memorize it.

It's not the great who are strong...It's the strong who are great.

WMagnus

WMagnus

The Last G1 Destron

Well...I have the lyrics and the songs, i practice for karaoke contests so yes, I can sing a little japanese.

english hmm yea thats it

Signature

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

i could sing in jap... well i remember the sounds but has no idea of wat it is saying unless theirs translation. i could sing almost any song but it needs time to remember it!

screenlooker

screenlooker

master chief's real face

i can sing along to the evangelion theme and thats about it

Godfrey of Ibelin: Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath.

choppar

choppar

Tenchou of Urahara Shop

I can if I'm drunk ;)

Dragon-of-Rune

+Soul Society+

I can sing along most theme songs of anime. And i try to sing along with normal japanese songs but that is alot harder because then i can't see the text in fron of me :)

Signature Image

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Proud Member in:
.:Tenchu:.
.:Bleach-PS2-Game:. .:Bleach:.
.:Make-a-Friend:.
.:FinalFantasyFans:. .:Final-Fantasy:.
.:Lovingayashi-no-Ceres:.
.:DragonLovers:.

EchoChan

EchoChan

The All Purpose Animal

I can sing a large number by ear, and a few I actually (sorta) know what I'm singing. I hope that number increases with time and study. ;) I sing all the time in my car and I used to be in my high school choir, so I at least think I'm decent, though I'm sure my accent is terrible ^_^'

Always remember that everyone is the hero of their own story.

I can. A few. But only by memory of the song. I can't sing it without the song playing....usually anyways ^-^

celebril

celebril

Follower of Toshiya - Basslord!

Even if I don't understand the lyrics I find it easy to sing in Japanese. I instinctively learn the words to songs, no matter what the language is - I'm usually word-perfect after hearing things through a few times.

Signature
	Image Without Toshiya there is nothing!
(colourbar by caged of creep graphics)
Proud member of album-critique // Gacktfans // J-Rockers // JMusic-Quiz-Lovers // Loveless-Neko // MT-UK

CGY

Immortal Samurai

Some... actuallym, all you have to do is to mimic the sounds, that's how I got to sing Namida no Hurricane, and some other songs...

Death is the only way to eternal peace...

yea, sometimes i just randomly sing to the theme songs of my favorite animes. People say im really good at pronouncing the lyrics even though i don't know what they even mean. Eitherway i still sing

"Death Comes On Swift Wings, Without Mercy, Without Regret"

Alfonse

Alfonse

MugenGlider

Japanese eh?
Pfft ¬¬ I only wish I could sing Japanese, or any other language for that matter. I'm not a very good singer, so I try not to sing. ehehe^_^'
But sadley, I still end up doing so...... =.=
And normally that happens with fast beat songs for me.. XD

'Signature Image'
My Latest: Oscar
My Original:Almighty Power

page 6 of 13 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 Next » 305 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.