Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 stupid thread-_- - Minitokyo

stupid thread-_-

page 1 of 1 14 total items

This is a stupid thread but i was just wandering which is better Blink182,simple plane, or Greenday or none of them are good?

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

You should have made it so people could vote! I think Green Day is best out of those three...

Signature Image

Greenday then simple plan then blink 182 and so on and so forth.....etc,etc.........

"It is not how big your gun is but how you use it."-Crawd/K from Gravitation...........

"Love is but a figment of our active imagination. A state I don't want to be in.."

MOnTieL

MOnTieL

(PrV)

mmmmhhgggg........why anibody like..............................i dont know..........................slipknot....mudvane or pantera......

Signature

Still being the King of all the perverts in Minitokyo....

tiantito

tiantito

-[D]-

well i like the old songs from blink 182 but is a shame that they are going to split up
simple plan is good the guy's got nice voice and good beat
and as for green day i just like easterbasket and boulevard of broken dreams though they are kinda cool

i would say blink as my favorite

Producto de exportacion Colombiano / Colombian exportation product
Signature

I like all three, but I think my order would be 1. Greenday 2. Simple Plan and 3. Blink 182, just like hiei0021........

If they wanted to....they could make another Sephiroth..... - Vincent Valentine

equinox01

equinox01

Lost In Darkness

Greenday is the best and blink 182 is in second and simple plan is ok but they are too pop

but really I listen to alot of hardcore, metal, scremo, hard rock, overall alternitive

the music with pain and agnst

Signature
I don' Like myself much
Shadow

pamkips

pamkips

?????

green day definetly green day!!!

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Green Day is awesome!!

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

I think I like Greenday better, but that just because I only heared one song of the Blink guys.

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

Holt

Holt

pffft

it's not too late! I believe you can still add a poll if you click edit!
I think greenday are best out of those mainly because I saw them live albeit from almost 2km away.
I'm not much of a punk rock fan though

Signature Image

DarkChronos

DarkChronos

The Wicked One This Way Comes

both suck!

xP

ocelotisun

ocelotisun

SpiritedAway

Green Day is the Best... then blink182... and... o_0 ... Who's the other one? ... XP

all of those suck...although Blink 182 is my guilty pleasure I prefer bands like The Blood Brothers and Fear Before The March of Flames when it comes to this type of music^^, and greenday can suck it, if they don't like america then get the f*ck off, no one's forcing you to stay in the only country in the world which allows you to say "f*ck (country's name)" on public television...and simple plan's just...blah. So I've come to the indesputible conclusion that of those 3 Blink 182 is the best :P

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.