Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Would you forgive him/her? - Minitokyo

Would you forgive him/her?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 68 total items

1mm0rt4l

Consummate Sniper

Yeah I agree with some of ye, I would forgive....maybe 2 times.... After that I would be suspicious and prolly end it

Signature

sure i'll forgive but then i'll never forget...if my bf did that...i'll bash the living day lights out of him lol then i'll forgive =^^=

well I will forgive her only if she promise me to not do something like that again.......if it a good friend or something.......at least she should not doing it behind my back..........and it will be okay.................

if this is about my friend gf then I will try to talk with my friend's gf and remind her of what she has done........

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

It depends on certain conditions...

1. Did she/he ever tell you the she/he is going on dating with others?
2. Is it hurt badly for you?

Answer:

1. No informed, no sms, no message means unfaith to the other half!!! Liar! Sentence to death!! Even informed, if you say no.. will she/he reject the dates immediately...?

2. If all the dids hurt you badly, i recommend "phuck off!!!!" Once a vace droped off to the floor..."Piaaaaaanggg" crashed into pieces.... Even you glue it bac, you still mange to see all those crack line all over the vase... Believe me ~~ go and look for a new one...

For me... I never ever let this happen! No chance! No possibilities! No way!
Luv is selfish!! If you been kind to them, that's mean you are being cruel to yourselves...

Prevent from encounter any worse situation popup better than running around like crazy dumb juz searching for a elephant superglue, then crying everynite looking at all those cracks inside the memories forever...........

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Quote by tarerenWould you forgive him/her?

NO!

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

i would not forgive him either..

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Well... If she only did it a few before I knew, I would forgive her and tell her not to do it again. However, if she do that again, I will never able to forgive her.

Signature

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Quote by DMNY
Really depends on the girl for me but mind you, I do still believe in
loyalty and trust...
I dont think cheating does need to involve physical contact...You can
still cheat with thoughts and really wtf does this girl/guy would need
to go on a date with someone else for?
If he/she is in a relationship and does that behind his/her companion
then it is cheating and no I do not forgive nor forget. I honestly in
the past would burst the guy's head and leave the girl...Now? F*** both
of them and especially the girl who broke my trust.
I would confront her and see if she changes...oh and I do have my ways
to find out...if she continues, I will mention it to my close friend.

Whew, wouldnt wanna mess with u XD thanks for the reply, I honestly think so but this involved my dear fren, so I cant do it to her, my other friends seems not to agree with me in telling her all abt what her bf did ;(

Signature

GundamFans

GundamFans

** May My Wishes Come True **

I think, ~~~~~~~~~~
if , no matter forgive or not
found a new one that honest to me is first priority
the earth is round, be a friend than a enemy
unhappy is our feeling, trust he / she will not care about that
if not, why do that

just personal opinion

* Space & Life are so Mystery *
Signature
** May My Dreams Come True **
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

I'd end it right there and not risk heartbreak later on. I've had my heart broken enough already

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

hm...i didnt really read what anyone said, im just replying to the questionz, so....hey, cheating is cheating...the fact that my man doesnt value my worth, feelings, and company enough and dates some other girls is grounds for immedeate(spelling?!?) action...i'd dump dat foo like a hot tamale...and you KNOW i would have to tell my friend if her man was flirting wit everyone! thats just sumthing my homegurl would have to kno..i cant keep s4!t like that to myself maan...

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

I'd forgive and forget. I mean, she's only human, and mistakes can be made. If it was a repeated offence (more than twice) than she obviously doesn't want to be with me, so then the relationship is ended.

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

fabismine

fabismine

Aladdin+Anime

I would not forgive. I would feel completely stupid and mad, and would never forgive the guy.
But if it happened to a friend, I don't think I would tell - perhaps throwing some tips... I've told once that a friend of mine was saying mean things about the other and I lost the friendship of them both XD and now they are best friends. I've learned my lesson: don't mess up with other people's lives.

Signature

I'm like a shooting star
I've come so far
I can't go back to where I used to be...

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

I don't really think so... proves waht a ****head he is.... I just really don't like it when people are so unfaithful to me when I have done nothing wrong to them... I think that I would clearly deserve more respect than that. And also that friend of mine would go onto the black list if she flirts back. I remember these things quite well... and I hate it when people do stuff behind me back... nope... I don't think Iwill ever forgive -_-'

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Well . . . I'm a very trusful person. I pick friend VERy carfully. But . . . I'd just . . . I'm a very peaceful person so if It happened to me, I'd just tell the person why I cannot coninue to socialize with that person.

It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
-Emiliano Zapata

angel16

Angel of Beauty

Well for me thats ok i will flirt to other guyz too.

Signature
Dont be Afraid, Im your Angel...

I'll say forgive.

Signature

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

such relationships must be built upon trust. If the trust is destroyed, so is the relationship.

I am invincible!

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Quote by DMNYyeah 2 things for you wolfwood
"A player one day, a player always"
and
"What comes around goes around"
Be safe and I do believe you are doing the right thing...IMHO

Yeah as what he already said earlier >.<

Signature

ultimate540

ultimate540

Innocence Fleeting

Since this is an anime forum...I'm going to give you a roundabout answer related to anime (don't hurt me lol)....if persay the person who is flirting is like miroku and the girl is like sango....then no worries. otherwise...

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 68 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.