Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Beyond the Clouds (Kumo no Mukou) - Minitokyo

Beyond the Clouds (Kumo no Mukou)

page 1 of 1 3 total items

destati

Yuusha-Oh

Makoto Shinkai's (the guy who did Voices of a Distant Star and She and Her Cat) new movie/OAV. Released by the Triad a few days ago. And it's freaking awesome. The music in particular is beautiful (I really love string music). If you haven't watched it, GO GET IT. For the rest of you, thoughts? Discussion? I'll post my own thoughts on the story and the ending eventually.

omg i was just about to make a thread on this myself. first off... this is literally one of the best animation movies i have ever seen, i kid you not, its fricking amazing. and i agree, the music was really beautiful, the movie was really like a melodrama in that the music played a major factor in setting the mood. though, the animation itself is really beautiful as well. and seriously, if you havent watched this yet, your a fool, go get it now!!
all i need to do now is wait for a subbed DVD, sucks that the R2 DVD release of this doesnt have em.... argh, i guess the getting the soundtrack for now will help calm me down. its already beeen a day since i have seen it and im still in shock over this movie.
seriously, holy crap.....this better pick up some major awards.....

HamsterJohn

HamsterJohn

Defender of ur Mom

I liked it, but the middle of the movie seemed a bit dragged on longer than it should. The end however, made up for it. :)

000011111 11110000111 000111 111 111 !!!!oneone one

Stop wasting the internet!

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.