Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 the most favourite anime at your country.. - Minitokyo

the most favourite anime at your country..

page 1 of 1 8 total items

bayumi

bayumi

here at my place the dragon ball series just ended. it was the most fav of all.
Now the tv shows Gundam seed. Hm.. the anime was cool and i also don't wanna miss it.
Hm...other like samurai x , naruto and princess tutu.
I think most of the anime that shows in tv was from Japan.... i like them all.
what about your country and yourself? which anime that you like the most?
<<< now i searching for their comics and cd...... >>>

Sir-Sabrock-X

Juan Garcia

Inu yasha is the most poular anime in Panama, all is related to it, events and ads

Sir Sabrock X
Lord Of Nightmares

AirMaster

AirMaster

ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU!!!

InuYasha is the most popular in Canada right now. My favorite animes are Gundam and Transformers though.

Signature
Sig by Vivid-Rein..ph34r them Zakus XP
Check profile for groups :x

i dunno but princess tutu's one of my fave anime!!!

10 years ago there was a Sailormoon-boom in europe... 5 years ago ppl's most favourite anime was Dragon Ball... and now there are many good animes running... One Piece, Inuyasha and Detective Conan... also some OVAs run on some channels... Record of Loddoss War, BBC and many more ^^

ShiNN

ShiNN

O RLY?!

Hmm.. here in italy the most popular are: DragonBall, Inuyasha, One Piece, Berserk, Trigun.

@Sherlock.: you are from germany, right? me too.. so, i saw the evolution from sailor moon, dragon ball, pokemon, digimon to inuyasha, kamikaze kaito jeanne, yu-gi-oh, one piece and other animes at rtl2..
vox & viva send vision of escaflowne and other animes... then followed the anime night... sadly iin the middle of the night... during the week ;-)
but it`s more than in former times ( before this "boom" started )... there were only animes like "heidi", "lady oscar", "cats eye", etc...

i`m begruding the english , `cause the animes and mangas will released there much more earlier than here... ^^ enjoy it ;-)

buffalo & elephant in thailand is a most famus animal.
ah... but most fav animal is monkey & buffalo ^^

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.