Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 TV Series (anime) Very, very old.... !!! - Minitokyo

TV Series (anime) Very, very old.... !!!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Noe

Papa Noe

Which is the TV-Series (Anime or Live action Japanese) Older than you remember?

I remember The White Lion, Princess Knight, Jet Mars (Astroboy), Dinosaur Prince, Ultraman, Captain Ultra (Kyaputen Urutora), Jyanto Robo / Johnny Sokko and his Flying Robot (Robot Gigante), Esper (Kosoku Esupa / Light Speed Esper), ... and more.... :D

Mhhhhh! ..... I believe that I am very old....!! ^_^'

http://ogonbat.brinkster.net/4.gif http://ogonbat.brinkster.net/capultra-cast.gif
http://www.arkivperu.com/arkiv_goldar-closeup.jpg http://www.arkivperu.com/arkiv_pp3.jpg
http://www.arkivperu.com/astrologo.jpg http://ogonbat.brinkster.net/angel_FLORES.jpg

Signature Image
Administrador (Administrator) Hispanime. Un solo idioma, una sola pasion. Hispanime

hidekeitaro

hidekeitaro

MEMENTO MORI

Kimba, The White Lion; Hanna no Ko Lun Lun; Speed Racer; Macross; Lionman; Changeman; Jaspion; Ultraman...
Yeah... we are very old XD

Signature

SebastianvonKane

SebastianvonKane

Omniversal lone traveler

Apart from Heidi and those others, I remeber Kimba and Princess Knight by Osamu Tezuka.
Yes, but even when they're the oldest I san remember, they wasn't the first I vewed.
My first anime was something like the "magic dwarf" with a guy like kinda pikachu named samet? with jumping eyballs and a wicth hat. I granted wishes to some kids, but these wishes finishes at the sunset.
I can't remember well the anime details, so if someone does recognize it, please let me know wher to find info on this, because I want to know.
Thanks, eh?
Good thread Noe.

"You have a job to do, and so do I. Yours is to sell socks and suspenders. Mine is to cross-examine people like you and crush them".

irian

irian

Kawaii Little Dancer

The oldest I remember watching was Heidi. I was so addicted to it! Ohhh, and Remi! I never got to see the ending of Remi. I'll never be at ease unless I know whether or not Remi lives happily ever after, although I doubt it.

Ultra Q...of course, older than any other Ultraman series XD
i like its monochrome and profundity.

dahl

dahl

The light angel

Well, I think the oldest anime I remember is Heidi but there are some others I can mention like Remi, Jet Mars and Kimba. Of course there are many others, but those are the ones I saw at that time.

Member of [Hispanime]

toru07

toru07

Guardian of the Deep Abyss

The oldest anime I know would probably be Voltes Five & Daimos... My mom & my aunt would tell me that they've been watching those cartoons since they were kids. (they don't know the difference between anime & cartoons, so they just call it cartoons) :)

The oldest japanese live action I know are Bioman, Maskman & Shaider ... I love thes shows when I was a kid. OX
Cedie, Princess Sarah, The Dog of Flanders, Remy, Heidi ,Romeo, & Astroboy are the classic animes I've seen when I was a kid. :)

This thread made me remeber a lot of things. :nya:

Signature

Albiore

Albiore

Webmaster

Greetings:

Flash Gordon, Somebody and the Herculoids, He-Man and She-ra, ThunderCats, ThunderBirds, SilverHawks T__T i can not remember other more.

gundam

gundam

King of Gundams

Voltron, ThunderCats, Speed Racer, and ??? lol

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

bakaonigiri2

bakaonigiri2

silly cat

heidi IS AN anime??? sugoi!!
ahem..Princess Knight and some others...I don't know the names.. ^^

I should have known...that a riceball does not belong in a fruits basket

sisko

sisko

ETERNO NAVEGADOR

:) :D XD :nya:
I don't remember the original name (or mabe I didn't know, hehe)....
but the name in Mexico city was:
1) Señorita Cometa (Miss Comet)
2) Meteoro (Speed Racer)
3) Astroboy
4) Ultraman
5) Godzilla
6) El Hombre de Acero (Ironman)
7) Kimba el leon blanco (Kimba the white lion)
8) Ultra Siete (Ultra Seven)
9) Fantasmagorico
10) La Princesa Caballero (The Caballero Princess)
11) Triton

I'm sorry for the names in spanish, but only so I remember this old series, hehe.....

SISKO....... (the forgetful)..... :) :D XD :nya:

Integrante de (member of): [Hispanime] & [Ecchi Club] & [Perverts Club] & [OutLaw City]

"EL HISPANO ES VIDA" :) :D XD :nya:

Signature

Alpha

Alpha

DreamMaster

If I dont remember wrong I think the most antique serie of anime for me is Marcos, I saw this serie in 1976 but my mother say it is from 70....

and captain future ^^

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

I would not remember watching many old anime since I am still young, but I remember when I went to the Philippines a long time ago (maybe not too long ago for some people here), I saw Voltres and Speed Racer.

Daemonarch

The Black Ram

The withe leon ( Kimba) , Heidi , Speed Racer, Candi , Voltres , Señorita cometa, Gigant robo, and a lot more i dont remember very well. :)

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

its see,,,
candy candy (TV)
The little princess Sarah (anime)
Heidi
Lady Geogia (I think I spelled it wrong)
Candie
Homeless boy Remi
there arw more I just cant reamber>_< all to those titles are animes that I really want to watch,,, but I just can't get my hands on them! if anyone know where I can buy or download them please tell me^^

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

Carmen

Carmen

Alaba a Dios

Oh... Candy Candy, The Robot Festival, Mako the Merdmaid, and some thing about a youg Witch...
Well, I grow with this things...

/me love(s)ed Battle of the Planets very much. Man that brings back memories.

Up here in Canada doin what I hate so I can do the stuff I love the rest the time.

N2Heiki

N2Heiki

Devil Bats' Quarterback

Megaloman
Lionman (or was it lionmaru)
Kamen rider one
Zarborger
Uchuu keiji Gavan, Sharivan, -Shaider (yaaay the trio metal heroes)
Goggle V (sentai)
Voltes V (anime)
Hurircane Polymar (anime)
Lady Oscar (anime)

Signature
HiruMamo!!! Yaaaa- Haaaa-

N2Heiki

N2Heiki

Devil Bats' Quarterback

Megaloman
Lionman (or was it lionmaru)
Kamen rider one
Zarborger
Uchuu keiji Gavan, Sharivan, -Shaider (yaaay the trio metal heroes)
Goggle V (sentai)
Voltes V (anime)
Hurircane Polymar (anime)
Lady Oscar (anime)

Signature
HiruMamo!!! Yaaaa- Haaaa-

Old school anime... so many memories. Here are the ones I loved the most

Kimba, the white lion
Speed racer
Candy Candy (my favorite, watched every single episode...ahh, the memories)
Godzilla
Voltron
Thundercats

Member of "[Hispanime]".

yournemesis

yournemesis

Galaxy Angel for EVERRRR

Vac: candy, jajajajaja its very old now candy have 40 years old. jajaja

Dxy: im my time, Dragon Ball, the first its very old, only for me and techman.

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

hm.. the oldest anime i remember are:

princess sarah
cedi (?)
astroboy
speedracer
voltes v
daimos
combattler
mazinger z

in live action:
bioman
ultraman
koseider
maskman
machine man (?)
kamen rider

speed racer, remi and well dont know if its that old but gatchaman

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.