Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Please save our earth!!! - Minitokyo

Please save our earth!!!

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Yina

Yina

www.kisuki.net

A friend give me this link:

http://www.worldjumpday.org/

There it says that 600 000 000 people have to jump on the 20th july 2006 to save the earth.. please read the instruction on the site!! ^^

Signature Image

Coordinator

Coordinator

To Protect is To DESTROY

Hehe, this is funny, I wonder if this is no joke ^_^ ... Do you believe that itl'll work??
Maybe I'll jump on that day ^_^

Gronek

Gronek

yosomono

It reminds me a cartoon about some dogs digging in the earth to change it's orbit so it would not be hit by a big donut...............that was funny.

Don't get lost in heaven,
They got locks on the gate.
Don't go over edge,
you'll make a big mistake.
Signature
Sry if my english is not good enough for you.
Made in Polska :)

hidekeitaro

hidekeitaro

MEMENTO MORI

Wow!!! They have 64.801.828 persons registre to this event!!!!
Hahahahaha... very funny... i thinking in join too...

Signature

DevilJo

DevilJo

Death Angel

I think this is weird but I don't believe it at all and I will not join.

"True Power lies within the blood of your
peoples revenge. . . The devils fruit can lead me there. . . ."

haha like that would actually work...first of all you need all the ppl to be on like the same side of the earth..if everyone jumps in random places then your just going to move the earth back and forth...second...if you do end up gettin enough ppl to do it..you'll probably get too many...and if something else like an earthquake were to occur on that day...it would be equivalent to thousands of jumpers so you might mess up the gravitation orbit even more...anyways...call me in 71 weeks and ill think about it XD

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Yina

Yina

www.kisuki.net

Quote by Chopstickzhaha like that would actually work...first of all you need all the ppl to be on like the same side of the earth..if everyone jumps in random places then your just going to move the earth back and forth...second...if you do end up gettin enough ppl to do it..you'll probably get too many...and if something else like an earthquake were to occur on that day...it would be equivalent to thousands of jumpers so you might mess up the gravitation orbit even more...anyways...call me in 71 weeks and ill think about it XD

Well I don't think that the ppl on both sides of the earth will jump. just look at the time zones.. but whatever.. I think that the idea is just too funny!! XD

Signature Image

ayanechan

ayanechan

- lost existence -

jumping to change the orbit o.O interesting lol XD i wonder whether this idea would really work o.O

Signature

wanna

wanna

<{Ishbal Survivor}>

not sure if all of it is real, but i hope it is anyway i'm in, i feel that if some jumping could save the world, i'd jump all day long ^-^

btw. more than 400 people joined in the last 2 hours :o

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

Not likely. In order for this to actually have any affect at all, all 600,000,000 people or whatever would have to jump at once. Even then, the earth would absorb most of the impact. What would be left of the force (very miniscule when thinking cosmically), if we were extremely fortunate, might shift the earth VERY slightly. This slight change, however, would either be innefective, or quickly negated by the sun's gravitational pull.
Furthermore, when I looked up "Hans Niesward" on google, it only brought up two sites, both of wich didn't seem to take the matter too seriously.
When I typed in "Gravitationphysik", however, which may be a legitimate department, all I found were a bunch of German sites.
I can't read German.
Whatever.
So I checked out the given links.
When I searched for "World Jump Day" on www.nineplanets.org, and www.ucsusa.org, it found nothing.
I'd actually rather see the world destroyed.
That is, if I can't enslave it.
But, I'll look further into it.

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.