Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have u ever dreamed about how ur death will be? - Minitokyo

Have u ever dreamed about how ur death will be?

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Silenius

Silenius

S.T.A.R.S. Member

U know i just have woke up because i dreamed my death... or sort of...
This is my second deam aboput that thing... the first one was that a woman told me that i'm gonna die,that some guy wil. cut my throat.
Now i'm dreamed about this, but exactly how will happen, the guy was with a jacket red with white, brown shoes, white pants, black hair, black skin, i couldn't see his face though...
I was listening my walkman at some bus an then he have sit behind me, he sacred me, so i think that is better took off the bus.
He stand up as me as well, and then i turn to face him, but he is on my back again, he put a knife an sliced up in my thoat, while i hear the people scream, my sight begins to fade, and i think about the person that i love the most.... and then.... i woked up.
I wasn't too scared when i woked now, but that's a terrorific vision of ur death, well i hope that this never happens... now that i'm in this world i have to do a lot of things before die.

all the time, always involves me being impaled by some sort of sharp object, usually through my eye...ouch, but I never actually die in a dream because it is physically impossible to do so, you wake up or your dream stops just before you do.

Signature Image

I've always feared of how i would die. I sometimes scare myself before going to bed. I think how can i be living now and then just....die. I tend to question a lot of things like how can we live......and die. Does it hurt to die. Or do we just live forever but begin life over again like a time warp......lol.

Daemonarch

The Black Ram

I dreamed a lot of times in diferent forms, but im to young to die , but the meaning of that dream is you will have a long live. :)

ive been nearly dead in my dreams heaps of times, usually by some sharp weapon or other, but the only time i think i actually died in a dream was when i was walking through sno, and i just stood there and the ice started to creep up on me until i was just this girl totally encased in ice. well... beats getting stabbed i guess.

Kamisongai

Kamisongai

the quiet type (usually)

I've never dreamed of my death at least that I remember. I don't think about my death too much, so it doesn't show up in my subconscious much....you guys who have seem to have experienced a very sobering experience, so maybe you'll be better people because of it, but who knows....try not to obsess about death. just focus on living while you 've still got the chance!

Work sucks, arrid works!

"swordchucks yo!"

the kind of dream of me being dead is always falling from high places and sometimes drowning .... heck every time i has those dream/nightmare i get all sweaty and can't sleep

TDK

I never dreamt about things like that. Heh. Bad idea. >.<..

Gizot

Gizot

FLUGREKORDER NICHT OFFNEN

i haven't ever dreamt about it will be........but I imagine it all the time!!!!!!!!

>=(

Signature

I dream of my death often...but deep down, I am already dead. I care not for my life.

kazuki05

Another supernumerary..

Quote by lanxxthe kind of dream of me being dead is always falling from high places and sometimes drowning

Same here.. though I really don't know if I die in the end of my dream or not... I definitely feel that adrenline rush during the 'fall' and I know my body is actually moving when I'm in bed. My dreams aren't that vivid.. I can never seem to recall it.

"The stronger someone appears on the outside, the weaker they are in reality."

punker0017

punker0017

My backpack's got jets

Yeah I've dreamed of my death many times. But I've also planned my death so that I don't have to get old. I'm going to buy the most expensive car I can, pack the trunk with dynamite and Nitrous Oxide and drive as fast as possible off a ledge. I'm going to leave this world in a bang, literally.

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

Somtimes I think that I will die by being slashed or shot at. The worst is when I dream that I'm going to be eaten.

I <3 Super Smash :). Join the Super-Smash-Bros-Melee group!

Nee

O_o That's scary. I don't think I've ever dreamed about dying. The best way to die is to not feel it, I'd think. If you were asleep or just lost consciousness or something, I wouldn't want to be fully conscious when I die.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

well i've never actually dreamed of myself dying, but i've dreamt of funerals a lot. mine...my friends (scary huh....) it's weird.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.