Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 VIRIDIAN ROOM - Minitokyo

VIRIDIAN ROOM

page 1 of 1 3 total items

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

I think many people have played the Crimson Room before where you tried to gather clues to escape the room. So you think u escaped? itz only the beginning.....out of the crimson room u end up in the VIRIDIAN ROOM.....try ur skills to get out of this one ^_^

http://www.fasco-cs.com/works/viridian/index_e.html

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

shinta

shinta

Kawaii Chibi Meeper

I've already played it last month! WHEEEEEE~! *look for Shinta in one of the escapee list* If Crimson Room was already crazy, psychadelic...this is...meeeeeeeppp! o.O

That creepy sound at the door and the encantation at the end startled me the first time...*shivers*

Happy escaping people! Try not to look for walkthroughs (unless you're REALLY stuck and have NO CLUE what to do)

Signature Image
IMTeam -=- [Sammo] -=- [Kenzuke] -=- [OracleAngel] -=- [SapphireSky] -=- [dedwards] -=-
[WCC] [Vectorness] [Anime Club] [Canvas] [DNAngel Fans] [Express] [YYH Group] [IRC] [MTs] [FLIP]

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

i can't play :(
well, not at work ay ways...maybe i'll try agian when i get home

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.