Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Best Email service - Minitokyo

Best Email service

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

MoonlightEternity

MoonlightEternity

::Amayasuki::

Most of my friends either use Hotmail, Yahoo, Rogers or Gmail.

I was wondering which one u guys think is best, and which you prefer to use.

I prefer Gmail ^^. its pretty new tho. And people can only create a Gmail account if they get an invitation by a former Gmail member. Bu its really organized. and gives u 1GB of storage space... ^^ i only use about 1% lol

Signature Image
::MoonlightEternity aka Kimi-chan::

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

I use it too, the gmail account is pretty nice, and it has enough space for the spam to pile up without me having to deal with it. I like it better than email service. :)

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

I think hotmail because it's quite a popular one and everyone uses it. But I think another reson I like it is because all my friends and relative from overseas all use hotmail so for me it's easier if I use hotmail too. ^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

battlespunk

battlespunk

Stop Breathing, It Tickles.

I use gmail hotmail and yahoo but I'd reccomend gmail because its more organised. Auseful link to get gmail invetes http://isnoop.net/gmail/

Signature

ShiNN

ShiNN

O RLY?!

well... since I have my own website and domain I also have my own mail account(s) like "name@nameofmydomain.net" and they ain't bad :)

As for free email services, gmail is my favourite. 1GB mail is more than welcome, plus the page is quite fast to load if compared to other services.

Nisna

Nisna

~ Meow ~

I use Yahoo... it's enough for me^^! But maybe I check this gmail... never heard about it!

I use yahoo, gmail, and my own domain mail. ^_^
i don't like hotmail, never received email correctly. -_-''

I use yahoo, gmail, and my own domain mail. ^_^
i don't like hotmail, never received email correctly. -_-''

DaNuke

DaNuke

Punio de Hierro

Hotmail = crap. Slow, ad-ridden, stupid spam filter, offers 2 megs of space to Mexicans, can only send up to 1 meg, that means forget about sending these heavy Powerpoint slideshows you need for the history school job that's worth your montly score. Only useful for sending chain mails and Word documents.

Yahoo = good. Offers 250 megs and can send 10 megs, which means you can send MP3s, tons of pictures, or heavy PPT slideshows.

POP3 mail = better. There's nearly no limit at all on what you can send or recieve, it's reliable, and with such advanced stuff like Moz. Thunderbird, you have tons of features available. You must access them from your PC though, or you'll have to configure your account on every comp you touch.

GMail = gmail TEH r0xxorz. Has room for 1000 MB of stuff, you can send really, really heavy files (you can even send a 200mb avi!), magnifiscent spam filter, magnifiscent search engine, and god damn, it loads sooooo fast!!! (even on my 56k modem).

Quote by people from the Irrompibles forumsDaedalus: i can imagine Rince's mangas
plater: ECCHI!
Pollo: Pure vile hentai.

Listening: Vengaboys - We Like to Party (The Vengabus)

Holt

Holt

pffft

I used to use hotmail and I got the upgrade to 250mb for free with 10mb attackments. It's pretty good. Crap if you didn't get the upgrades though.
I recently got gmail and we all know google is the best search engine ever. So as you could expect, the mail is really good if you get invited. 1gb space should meet anyones needs.
And gmail is also POP3 enabled.

Signature Image

hishou

hishou

- elusive shadow user on hiatus-

I've heard only great stuff about Gmail, and I've been offered invites many times, but only until now have I thought about actually taking some on up on the offer.. ^^

i use mainly AOL 9.0 (I know, it's bad..), but that's because I use it mainly for IMing my friends and for my isp.
i also use Yahoo and Hotmail; out of the 2, I like Hotmail best because I have 250mb of storage and I don't receive anywhere near as much spam as I do with Yahoo. I also use Hotmail more because I love MSN Messenger version Beta (aka 7.0), which is the best IM client I use.^^

I sent for a gmail invite from the above link, and I'll use gmail for my artist's account instead of the new hotmail I made last week, but I might still use it for Messenger, though! ^^
-Li-

Signature
Need help? Double-check the FAQ before you thread. ^_~ *hint-hint*
My Most Recent Wall: Odyssey v2 - A Tsubasa: R.C. wallie! ^^
My Most Recent Doujinshi: "Angela"

kazuki05

Another supernumerary..

I have Gmail but I think I still use my Hotmail one more.. so that's what I like better.. probably because of habit and I'm used to it. I like where you can quickly select on a person's name and their email is then filled out for you.. I dont' think Gmail implemented that one yet.. I know you can just go to your contacts list and check off.. but I think Hotmail's way is more efficient on that section.

i do love Gmail's e-mail and replies stacking function.. it helps a ton!

Basically my hotmail is for people I don't really know and Gmail will become the people I know the most sorta thing.

"The stronger someone appears on the outside, the weaker they are in reality."

hmm gmail i just signed up for it. it looks like a good e-mail server but i use yahoo

ejwcobra

ejwcobra

Master Hacker

well, i have a gmail account but i think that yahoo is the best all around (anti-virus, messenger, geocities, storage size, etc)

Think deeply of simple things.

I got gmail when it first started being offered, it's become my main email account. I still use hotmail is a spam email address if I am signing up for anything. :) I even forward email from other accounts to gmail.

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

I have both Yahoo and Gmail. I usually use Yahoo for all the e-mails I receive from Yahoo Groups. However, lately, I've been fowarding them to Gmail because I don't receive any spam in there. I find Gmail great, but it lack some features that I would like in an email server.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.