Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Peace Out Home Fries n__nV - Minitokyo

Peace Out Home Fries n__nV

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

.::Hopeless::.

Well I've been thinking alot and I love MT
but it has been changing and I dont think
it's for the best. So I think I'm going to be
leaving, well not exactly leaving but I'll be
on way less then I usually am. Plus school fo rme
is getting hard and I need to start studing more^^'
Wouldnt want to fail lol (well I am failing my math class^^')
but anyway I'll stay in touch with my close MT friends and
maybe even once in awhile sumbit a wallie or scan but other than that
I'll be like a ghost on MT lol Well I know many don't know me and probably
care less but I thought I would inform you guys anyway^^ Well miss you all
and remember I'll be here ...but not really^^' confusling..yeah but oh well^^'
*hugs*
btw way if you do wanna talk to me i have aim and msn
CrimsonTears1369(aim) and CrimsonTears1369@hotmail.com (msn)
Peace out home fries n__nV Miss you lots remember ill say
hey every once in awhile^^ so dont miss me too much lol

Signature Image
You shattered all the hopes and dreams I never had.....

gah....another one bites the dust... T_T...
oh well its understandable..i have some stuff i gotta do too so i wont be on as much as i usually am..oh well i haven't been as active as i usually am since my best gaming bud went away...
oh well good luck with school and don't go failing now..especially math...

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Awww.... Well that is far too bad to hear.. but sadly things change in life. Nothing can stay the same forever. :( Though it is really too bad to hear you won't be on as much. Though I respect that and I wish you the best of luck with school. We'll miss ya and were all very thankful that you'll still be able to come by as well. I think everyone lately has become rather burdened with homework/work/personal issues or just life in general.

Signature Image

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

You can't leave!! I just met you two days ago!

i will try to "peace out" though. And whenever I eat fries I will think of you... and mt...
Good luck with school and your math class. lol... Don't forget to say hi to me too every once in a while!

Signature Image

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Well it is always a sad day to see such kickass personality as yourself leaving the forum, and I am going to miss your witty and very blunt comments around here. ;) I guess you will drop by once in awhile, and I guess I can still talk to you so my mental health therpist hasn't left me completely. ;) Remember, I need to take my red/black pj medicine regularly. ;) Well pretty lady, hope your workload don't crush you. ;)

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

sorry to see you go, darkmaiden :(
but I guess you have your reasons >_<
keep in touch on MSN, and keep dream-san in line ;)

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

School sucks. But life sucks without it. But I understand your dilemma < <;;

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

i will miss you soooooooooooooooooooo much *crying*but i understand*hugs* i will pray for you a hope that your schooling gos well by now *magin starts to pray*and if suff gos well come and play with us

p.s. my e-mail is magin900@yahoo.com

magin

Signature

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Awww, nooo! Not you too DarkMaiden! I was just starting to get to know you and now you are leaving T_T *sob*
but I understand why you feel you have to go...
do come by now and then tho!
Take care, and I wish you loads of luck!!

Signature

Quote by Chopstickzgah....another one bites the dust... T_T...
oh well its understandable..i have some stuff i gotta do too so i wont be on as much as i usually am..oh well i haven't been as active as i usually am since my best gaming bud went away...
oh well good luck with school and don't go failing now..especially math...

Who your best game bud :\
I know what you speak of darkmaiden I'm doing about the same thing :)
See you later *take deep breath and sign* ^.^' good thing she didn't go to that thread :)

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Sorry to hear that DarkMaiden. If you ever think I can help you with your math, lemme know.

Sugasuga

Sugasuga

Kaz ?

o boi, here comes anotha one >_> and we've became friends not so long ago too >_> o wells, hopefully u can drop by my gb once in a while ^^ peace out to u too, Dream's mistress *runs*

Signature

ManOnFire

ManOnFire

Fiery wrath time! MWAHAHAHA!

Darn... Oh well, at least we'll still have the summer, I hope. Good luck! Later!

If it's red or fiery, I'll pay attention! WOOHOO! If it's red and fiery, GIMME!
Check my fiery userpage! (though I'm no photoshop expert):
Signature Image
Signature image made by ShueiTenshi. Thanks!

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

Gah, everyone's leaving MT all of a sudden. ;__; :: Clings to everyone. :: t~t;; Mou, but there's not stopping you... .__.;; Good luck at school and stuff. ^o^;; :: Gives you a good luck bunny. :: =3

Signature

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

ah my Lady, im so sorry to read that you won't be on as much in the future. :( i will miss your thought provoking topics, incredibly blunt and honest insights, and those awesome daily gb entries. but i know that you need to do what's BEST for you and no-one else. ;) at least you will occasionaly stop by and say "hey" ^_^

you will always me my Lady and i hope i talk to you soon on IM. ;)
study hard, take care of yourself and let me know if you ever need anything..

:blows a kiss & leaves DarkMaiden a white rose at her palace gates:

au revoir my mistress

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

:blows a kiss and waves goodbye:

DarkCrimson

DarkCrimson

Angel on Dragon's Mistress

Oh....not you too....I will miss you my dear Friend -_-
I wish you the best of Luck for your School (and for Math) ^_^'
Hope to see you once in a while and until then please take good care of you ok
*leaves Dark Roses for Dark Maiden :)*
bey bye my sweet Friend

Signature

Yet another member flys off the MT coop! T_T Oh well, as the other members said, you have your reasons for leaving! Man, and you and I just became friends, too! It's sweet that you shared your contacts just in case you would like to chit-chat with the other members! Hey, mebbie I can chat with you, since I have AIM also! ;) Still, you have your classes to worry about! Hope all your studying pays off for ya, Darkie-chan! Until then, fare thee well O mistress of dream! ^_^'

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

Good luck in school!!! I hope to see ya around, ^_~ I'll talk to ya online, hopefully school wont drown me too ~_~ but be sure to pass by here at least for a little while!!! Anyway, till next time ~~

KurriKlown

KurriKlown

-wants Mr. Tadakichi-

Aw, and I've just gotten you in my friends list. I'm sure people here are going to miss you, so don't be long before you're back and good luck with school and everything.

Signature

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

.::Hopeless::.

Thanks eeryone you'e so kind^^' I didnt
think anyone would even notice I was
leaving ^^' lol Well thanks again *huggles*

Signature Image
You shattered all the hopes and dreams I never had.....

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

well , i wish you luck at school ... sorry i can't help you with maths ^^' too hard. I saw recently some posts of yours and i think you're true and honest. It's a rare quality so i'll regret to not see more interesting threads from you.
i'll try to send you luck for your math exam ; or a super calculator ^_^'
take care

Eat a papaya everyday and everything will be ok Signature Image

Support section

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

What is it with you people?!
How come as soon as I find some new friends, they starting to say 'I think I'll leave mt'. Am I that bad?! ^_^'
Well, hope that you'll pass that math class (and everything else). That kinda reminds me that I should study some math as well. ^_^' .
Good luck to you.
Best wishes and may the force be with you.
Hope to see you around.

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

Hey Lady! What's going on? I didn't talk to you for a few days and now you're gone... Well... won't be around as much. That blows cause I'm not always on too. So I doubt I can really talk to you any more. You were my 1st online buddy so I'm going to miss you. Don't get your self into too much trouble. Take care of Emo and try to get along with your sister. I would say more but works been busy today and I don't want to be too late at replying to this thread. Wish you the best of luck and I'll talk to you later then?

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.