Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What era would YOU live in? - Minitokyo

What era would YOU live in?

page 1 of 1 14 total items

I would live in the era between the 1920's though the 1940's! Yeah I'm a classic girl. I in love with the 1920's mobsters and with the 1940's dough boys that's the army boys in WWII for all you who have no clue what I'm talking about. I wonder if anybody else loves or at least likes the same era? You can thank my brother for this crave! But yeah tell me what era you would live in!^__^ It can be anything from the cave man era or just if you want to stay in this time anythings fine with me!

penoipen

penoipen

ADVOCATE OF HEAVEN AND HELL

:) definitely the renaissance....dont noe y thoe... :x :\ but that era attracts mi most

Close your eyes and feel your mind,
Time has passed, i walk like a shadow.
Nobody knew what i was going through,
The passages of life and death
Have taken their souls and their breaths
Judgement of torment and agony
Judgement of reincarnation
These are my empty, soulless eyes
.....of inhumanity...

J9999

J9999

Gentleman, poet

I would live beetween end of 19th century and beginning of 20th. I love literature of that period. :)

After this, I'd like to visit some era in the far future, just to see the situation... ^_^

"That is not dead which can eternal lie,
and with strange aeons, even Death may die." H.P. Lovecraft

Tutto e poesia...

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Modern Era. ...I would have trouble surviving in the past, and I would be totally lost in the future. :) ...Of course the future might be nice....

DaNuke

DaNuke

Punio de Hierro

I think I'd like to live in 1989-1994. Reading the newspaper would be sooooo damn interesting. Imagine this: you wake up a morning, put on a robe, open the door to check the mail and pick up the newspaper, and wham! the headline reads "USSR COLLAPSES". The next day you pick up the newspaper and the headline reads "GERMANY re-unified after 40 YEARS". Then you breakfast, put on your tuxedo, turn on your Topaz, tune in your station, and listen to Nirvana's "Smells Like Teen Spirit" on the radio.

I actually prefer the modern age though, mainly because there's something I love in this world, and that something is technology.

Quote by people from the Irrompibles forumsDaedalus: i can imagine Rince's mangas
plater: ECCHI!
Pollo: Pure vile hentai.

Listening: Vengaboys - We Like to Party (The Vengabus)

The 1960s. So many important things happend during the 60s like the first person in space and the first person on the moon.

Farica

Farica

**lady of peace**

nononononono!!!
I like this era because I can know all my friends and I can live with them^^
exp 1 of them^^
But if WE can choose, I prefer old England or Japan^^
In old England we do manymanymany dance and because I like the own^^(I mean the dress but maybe I wrong the word >.<;;)
and in japan there's so much festifal^^ and the kimono..... KAWAIIIIIIIIII^^

In this era the world has been suck! >.<
Wherever we are there's so much garbage
The world sick too 'cause the forest slowly vanished

love.. is unlimited

I would perfer the fuedal era in INu Yasha because then I get to meet kikyo. Also i like japan back then because it wasn't so industrial and they had all those beautiful landscapes with waterfalls. Or i would choose to live in spira of the Final Fantasy world cause its so nice looking. You got technology and nature there and theres always a chance that Yuna is gonna be there. ^_^

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

late 80s to mid 90s. its a period im fasinated by (but never really got to live), because of the electronics and computers of this time, and how hacking/phreaking was so much easier and fun than these days.

ocelotisun

ocelotisun

SpiritedAway

Quote by AlishaI would live in the era between the 1920's though the 1940's! Yeah I'm
a classic girl. I in love with the 1920's mobsters and with the 1940's
dough boys that's the army boys in WWII for all you who have no clue
what I'm talking about. I wonder if anybody else loves or at least
likes the same era?

Me too... :D ... I always thought that I was the only one who liked that era... My friends in school didn't share my enthusiasm about wwii... Blah... They would look at me like I was insane... :D ... I also would have liked to live in the Pharoah Era... I think fascinating all things from Acient Egypt... :)

penoipen

penoipen

ADVOCATE OF HEAVEN AND HELL

Quote by Faricanononononono!!!
I like this era because I can know all my friends and I can live with them^^
exp 1 of them^^But if WE can choose, I prefer old England or Japan^^
In old England we do manymanymany dance and because I like the own^^(I mean the dress but maybe I wrong the word &gt;.&lt;;;)
and in japan there's so much festifal^^ and the kimono..... KAWAIIIIIIIIII^^
In this era the world has been suck! &gt;.&lt;
Wherever we are there's so much garbage
The world sick too 'cause the forest slowly vanished

i sooo agree with u...i'd love to learn how 2 dance^_^and da kimonos are the best ....couldnt say it any betta..KAWAII^^ sukisuki

Close your eyes and feel your mind,
Time has passed, i walk like a shadow.
Nobody knew what i was going through,
The passages of life and death
Have taken their souls and their breaths
Judgement of torment and agony
Judgement of reincarnation
These are my empty, soulless eyes
.....of inhumanity...

I would like to live in the last hundrad years of the roman empire. live like a roman aristokat.

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

I would live in a future era with androids, flying cars, space colonies, giant robots, and stuff like that. It's going to happen eventually!!

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

I would live in a future era with androids, flying cars, space colonies, giant robots, and stuff like that. It's going to happen eventually!! ;)

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.