Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What are your favorite types of wallpapers? - Minitokyo

What are your favorite types of wallpapers?

page 1 of 1 23 total items

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Everybody has a favorite type of wall, whether it be a dark grungy type, or maybe a bright sunny wall. Some like angelic soft colors, others like flashy designs and pics...some enjoy plain walls while others like really busy ones. So what walls do you like to display the most?

I like bright colors, usally sunny spring scenes with flowers and a blue sky or angelic walls with beautiful pics and many feathers :)

Signature

Dragus

Dragus

DarkDragonKnight

i like any wall that looks cool and flows from anime to abstract or dark to light, i have a opened view when it comes to art.

-Dragus

Signature
-DragonKnight of the Flame Kingdom-

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

To be honest there really isn't a specific type that draws me in. I'm rather fond of all types of walls. As long as they appeal to a few followings.

-Look great (by that I mean by my standards)
-I love something that someone really can express their emotion in.
-Just overall sticks with me and I find myself being caught in its beauty

Of course if it isn't offensive and if I like it in the overall those are the main factors, but I think this is a really good question because theres so many different types and its great to see what people prefer. =D Thanks for creating this topic Sky^^.

Signature Image

loner7148

loner7148

evil intent

dark, brooding, cool walls... anyhting cute and chibi gets on my nerves.

~abashed, the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is~

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

I like ones that have nature setting in it, because I think looking at a natural environment just give my soul a very peaceful feeling. :)

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

anfrey

kuchiki rukia turns me on

i change mine all the time. it is usually either cars, anime, or nature... for quite a while i had rukia... but now it's got my eg6 from gt4

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

hum... i like a lot of different types of walls, grungy, with a night setting and so on...

it's faster to say what kind of walls, i don't like... basically, those with pastel colors (though sometimes i can find one i really like...) in general i prefer darker walls...

then again, i can pretty much like any walls, as long as it's beautiful XD ... i don't know, it's hard to explain my standards coz' it also depends on my mood ^^

ocelotisun

ocelotisun

SpiritedAway

I generally use minimalistic walllpapers... Nothing that will look too cluttered or fancy in my desktop... Basically I just wander through customization sites and browse the gallery and wait until the right one catches my eye... :D ... Then I just have to find the right icons to match... ;)

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

I like bright happy ones but I also sometimes like dark ones. I don't know, I guess it depends. ^^;;

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Quote by CyanideBlizzardTo be honest there really isn't a specific type that draws me in. I'm rather fond of all types of walls. As long as they appeal to a few followings.
-Look great (by that I mean by my standards)
-I love something that someone really can express their emotion in.
-Just overall sticks with me and I find myself being caught in its beauty
Of course if it isn't offensive and if I like it in the overall those are the main factors, but I think this is a really good question because theres so many different types and its great to see what people prefer. =D Thanks for creating this topic Sky^^.

No problem Cy! Its really interesting to learn what draws people to certain walls, and what types of feelings they get out of a certain type. I agree that emotion is an important factor in liking a wall :) Sometimes you just need some outside source to display your mood, whatever it might be.

Signature

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

oopsie!

Signature

Holt

Holt

pffft

I like simple, clean and crisp walls the best because I feel they focus more on a subject and I'm just a simple person ^_^ I just get confused if there's too much going on (duh duh duh @_@)

Signature Image

Kamisongai

Kamisongai

the quiet type (usually)

I really love dark themed, awesome looking walls. Blood is always a plus. Rain or dramatic lighting can also contribute a lot

Work sucks, arrid works!

"swordchucks yo!"

simple wallpapers with a focus.

From that starting points, two types:
Cool action that feels 3 dimensional
kawaii girls in minimialist poses
still images what seems to say alot with out much complexity

Seig Jion....Seig Jion

Soft, simple, clean, with blends of blue =D

Signature

J-Music lover
If you need any songs just PM me an if I have it ill link it to you

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

I like walls with a great bg, maybe a moon or planet, or some stars, maybe a little dark, like those kind of walls! :nya:

Earn money reading e-mails here

Gizot

Gizot

FLUGREKORDER NICHT OFFNEN

I really like, and so much, The Ecchi, because those beautyful girls make me crazy all the time..... :)

Signature

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

I like the main focus of the wallie to be on the right side of my screen so that I get an uncluttered view away from my icons that line the left side of my screen. I generally like having cute anime gurls in my wallie, but they don't have to be ecchi (probably better if not), just as long as the gurl looks cute. XD The background of the wallie can be abstract, or anything else as long as it fits with the foreground (read gurl). The overall look of the wallie must be high quality stuff, no fuzzy lines or anything cause that just irks me and distracts me from the overall beauty of the wallie. :D

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Quote by thelunarmageI like the main focus of the wallie to be on the right side of my screen so that I get an uncluttered view away from my icons that line the left side of my screen.

Ahh, yes that is an important thing for me as well. I like having the pic or main focus of the wall to be on the right side or middle, so that the left side isn't too cluttered with stuff and so the wall isn't covered by icons.

Signature

I like shinny ones! Or ones that knows how to use charcters. But I like walls when everything just maches so it's just perfect!^_^

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

For me:

**Celestial
**Abstract [Scenic]

Necessarily not all good wallpapers consist of just a moon and a stellar sky. If you made the atmosphere look absolutely realistic with your high quality work - like boogybro did one time with the orange sky and the planes and all that, which I commend his efforts in doing so very well around here - you are bound to get wonderful walls everytime. OracleAngel's wallpapers are a fine example to consider as well.

I like any wallpaper in general as long as it looks really great.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

mah fave kind of wall is pretty much da well put together ones of mah fave charac's!! like good ones of rock lee from Naruto or Seiya of Saint seiya. even Ichigo of Bleach!! they all rock!!

I like the couple ones... guess I'm one of those hopeless romantics...

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.