Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Rank the Rozen Maiden char - Minitokyo

Rank the Rozen Maiden char

page 1 of 1 9 total items

blackchii

blackchii

Enjou no Kougyoku

One of the best anime I ever seen so far, they have great char design and interesting personality. Someone should make a group that related with this great anime for their fans on MT^^
1. Suigin Tou ~ I love her hair, dress, looks, eyes, everything!! (can't stand watch the final eps.. anyone know where I can find her images??)
2. Suiseiseki ~ the true evil on this anime I say haha, luv her eyes color. If there's funny part on this anime it's all because of her^^
3. Shinku ~ she's just awesome, luv watching her bossing Jun around
4. Hina Ichigo ~ Some say she's annoying, but I found it very interesting if she's paired with Suiseiseki^^
5. Souseiseki ~ Dunno, but I sure like that huge scissor
6. Jun ~ well, I dont pay much attention about him haha^^

Signature

1.-shinku.- love her attitude her queen of all look´s, and all of her coments
2.-suiguintou .- shes awesome, she has the best of all look´s but if she had kept her sweet look like on the final episode she would´ve been the best of trhe best

3.-suiseseki.- love hor long her, and her evilish atitude is the best just lovely and sweet covered with her sarcasm

and well thats it, besides this series is really great a succes in all ways specially in story for my taste

Keik

TarballIUTzone

1: Suiseiseki : " I really was laughing out til i lay under the Table, in there Episode where shes Doin the War with Hina Icigo on the Stairs :)
2: shinku I really love this Lady :) and her loving of Tea :)

Elvandro

Elvandro

Orang ganteng lewat

1. Suigin Tou ~ I Like All From Her, The Best Passion From Her It's When She Sit In Mercury Lamp (op)
2. Suisei Seki ~ In My School Her Polling It's The Higher

Mungkin Kamu Bisa Baca Animonster Edisi Terbaru bahas Lho, Juga Sedikit Nyinggung Tentang Komiknya

Phren

Phren

Kodoku no Koe

Hey! I love this series! (I'm hoplessly hooked on the opening/ending songs >__< )
My picks:

Hina - Ha, sorry, but I just think she's too cute in her cheerfullness, and just short of being obnoxiously so.

Shinku - As a Character I like her the best. And a lot of bunus points for the war of the stairs episode when she's lured away by the puppet X D

Suigin - I liked her character Design a lot, but felt her character needed some work.. I did like her a lot more in the end though and wish it had ended differently in that aspect. -__-

and Suiseiseki - just for her playing the witch in the play they had in the living room a little too well

.../X\(. .)/X\ *scuttle*

slsfavanime

slsfavanime

Akitsuki_sama no kotoba

Quote by Keik1: Suiseiseki : " I really was laughing out til i lay under the Table, in there Episode where shes Doin the War with Hina Icigo on the Stairs :)
2: shinku I really love this Lady :) and her loving of Tea :)

For me d first is Shinku... i luv her cool attitude but she cant even reach the door handle then have to ask Jun to help her open ha ha ha .... next is Suiseiseki... same reason as keik... i also laugh alot on the war scene...

TamaNeko

TamaNeko

Cows_go_MOO

Suisei Seki, 'nuff said. 90% of my love for this show goes directly to the awesomeness that is Suisei Seki.

http://img180.echo.cx/img180/6375/rozen03265ry.jpg

So...CUTE! AHH!!! *dies from exposure to cuteness*

Anything is Possible.
Everything has a Purpose.

ultima100

ultima100

Holy Angel Ultima

1 Shinku
2 Suigin Tou
3 Souseiseki
4 Suiseiseki
5 Hina Ichigo

kumiho

kumiho

every artist was 1st an amateur

1. Suigin Tou (gezz....i do like villain ^_^' )
2. Shinku (cool, preety n bossy girl..er..doll ^_^' poor Jun-chan)
3. Suisei Seki (i like her eyes XD both ar my fav colour ^_^' )
4. Sousei Seki (her twin XD is it a she or he?)
5. Sakurada Jun (Jun-chan, i guess he's so much like me, can't easily believe ppl ^_^' except order voodoo things from internet ^_^' )

Signature
"pictures are beautiful, they can entrap beauty forever"

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.