Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are you interesting in learning Japanese? - Minitokyo

Are you interesting in learning Japanese?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 76 total items

pinkangel

pinkangel

::Konnichiwa::

Hi,

I'm not sure if this threat is here already but I did a search and I didn't seen one. Anyway...
I like Japanese Language and I have been studying Japanese for a while (when I have the time and i'm not an expert on it either.) and I know there most be some of the memeber here that would like to learn Japanse too. So, I'm posting The site I have that teach you Japanese for FREE! So I hope you find them useful...^_^I use the first two site the rest I mada a recent search to be able to give you more that one link. and you can still do a search and find more site that can help you. Enjoy and Good Luck Learning!

Links:

http://physics.uwyo.edu/~brent/jal/jal-home.htm
http://japanese.miningco.com/blintroductory.htm
http://www.japanese-online.com/
http://www.freejapaneselessons.com/
http://www.cybercypher.com/japan/22/

I recomend to find a Japanese penpal that can help you learn more and help you with the grammar stuff. Here are a link that can help you find a penpal.

http://japanese.miningco.com/od/penpals/

Daemonarch

The Black Ram

Yes , but i dont have time , coss i have a lot of work , whe i have free time i will try yo learn japanese, is a interesting idiom. :)

Daemonarch

The Black Ram

Yes , but i dont have time , coss i have a lot of work , whe i have free time i will try yo learn japanese, is a interesting idiom. :)

i really want to learn japanese language, my dream is to go to Japon for one years, but i'm a little afraid of that but i hope one day i can go there

Signature

chibikko

chibikko

chibigaki

yes i want to learn it too. thank you for linking all these sites. i'm starting with the lessons now ^^

tecnophreak

tecnophreak

retired user

arigato, angel-san! i've been wanting to learn japanses for sooooo long, thank you every much!

Signature

Kamisongai

Kamisongai

the quiet type (usually)

I'm gonna take nihongo @ college and hopefully this year too (I've already had a couple years worth of high school classes). but I'll keep these links in mind. thanks!

Work sucks, arrid works!

"swordchucks yo!"

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

Hell ya! I'd love to learn jp!! Thankyou soooo much for sharing those sites!! I've been trying to find some but was not successful. Arigato-gozaimasu pinkangel!!! *hugs* ^___^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

i'm already learning Japanese actually, i've been studying it since last year... and we're working to get a class of advanced Japanese in my university, because it is inexistant for now T_T oh, and i'll go check out those links... someday ^^

I'm planning on taking Japanese at my uni next semester and then take Japanese II the semester after that :)

Be Free and Masturbate

ayanechan

ayanechan

- lost existence -

hey pinkangel thanks for the links.. i'll try 'em out when i have the time.. thanks again ^_^

Signature

i love to learn japanese cause i want to be able to watch anime without sub....

thanx fot the sites

I am very interested in learning japanese. If i could master it then i want to learn the caligraphy of Japanese writting. O.o
SO yeah

Stolen

Stolen

*~*Burning Wings*~*

Wow, thats cool. I am really interested in learning Japanese, and we have one of those lingual CD sets at home but I find I'm always rushing around or never at home to use it.

I might put them onto my Ipod so then I can listen and learn whilst I'm on the way to work.

Thank you for the links though, this will be a valuable contribution to my learning of japanese :) expand my mind to another language - I've always fancied the idea!
Stolen-chan
x

*~* Please Don't Leave - Believe Me *~*

I want to learn too but i also dont have time to spare... maybe ill start going through the sites you gave when our summer vacation arrives.

Signature

J-Music lover
If you need any songs just PM me an if I have it ill link it to you

Holt

Holt

pffft

oo oo I'd love to learn japanese! Thanks for the links!
Maybe I can watch RAW anime now ^_^

Signature Image

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Hey, thanks.
I'll check them out as soon as I'll finally get some more free time.

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

CosmoStar

CosmoStar

Let's be Nakayoshi*

I would love to learn Japanese, nut I do not have pacience to take internet, mail or television lessons. I need to learn with a real teacher...

~Life is happening somewhere else from here
~[D-A]~[A-F]~[W-L]~[M-F]~[G00D]~[GSA]~[KxL]~[Red-Knight]~[Princess of Orb]
~Mod from:~[KS4Ever]~
Signature

NikaNeko

NikaNeko

~Meow~

Cool!:D
I want to learn japanese!
Thanks for the links!!^o^

Chizuku

Chizuku

"simply me..."

waa~! thanks for the site... arigatou! i would really like to learn... and as of now i have learned a little bit... once again thanks for the site!! ^_^
Jaa-ne~! :pacman: ;) XP

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

I learning Japanese on my own right now. I sometimes use the internet to learn Japanese, however I find it easier to use books to help me learn.

AlphaZero

Kira aka Raito

yeah, it's good to learn 1 or 2 more languages... i'm kinda picking japanese up through animes though... like listening and reading the subtitles... it works quite well.. :)

I do admit that I would like to learn the skill, although I know my English will get me by in most countries I would like to develope a basic understanding, just in case I ever wanted to visit Japan.

I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me.
-Gen George S. Patton

wvanguard

wvanguard

I like ... Girls like you!!

Hmmm... Thanks for the info

Do you even have a penis?!

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 76 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.