Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 are you a lefty or righty? - Minitokyo

are you a lefty or righty?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 54 total items

crovmon

*hug*

I have mutated fingers, because I am right-handed I used my right hand a lot whilst I was young and the fingers kinda 'grew' straight of their own violition. The shape of my left-hand is very annoying though and the fingers obstruct eachother, causing that hand to be pretty useless. =p

At any rate, as far as I am aware right-handed-ness prevails throughout the world (in numbers). I dunno if there's any connection between country of origin and what hand you prefer (though perhaps in countries where people are poorer and forced to do more with their hands they might become left-handed more easily? dunno) so your observation might just be false-cause correlation.

Ah well... ^_^

"Yami no chikara o himeshi kagi yo!
Shin no sugata o ware no mae ni shimese!
Keiyaku no moto Sakura ga meijiru!
RIRISU!"
-Sakura Kinomoto

mdntdragon

mdntdragon

Dark Dragon---Ruler of the night

I am a righty, but my 8yr old daughter is a lefty. We're American.

On leathern wings and with fiery breath, I descend upon you!

HamsterJohn

HamsterJohn

Defender of ur Mom

Right handed, so I do everything with it. Yes, everything.

000011111 11110000111 000111 111 111 !!!!oneone one

Stop wasting the internet!

Holt

Holt

pffft

Right handed all the time. And I'm chinese.
You should've made this a poll

Signature Image

I'm a lefty. Even so, I have a weird way of holding my writing utensil.

I <3 Super Smash :). Join the Super-Smash-Bros-Melee group!

I'm a righty. I dont know the proper way to hold chopsticks though. I do pretty much everything with my right hand :)

Be Free and Masturbate

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 54 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.