Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 make up a nickname for your friends on MT!! ^^ - Minitokyo

make up a nickname for your friends on MT!! ^^

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 115 total items

lol i was in math class the other day and i was as bored as hell! lol and so i thought about some of my friends on MT. werid. so i thought hmmmm wat if i give out nicknames? then i remembered something, meteorcloud DID say that i could call him wat ever i wanted. ^_^
hmmmm........so i thought of the name fluffy. lol that name is way freaky dont u think? lol so when ever i say something about meteorcloud, i refer him as *fluffy* ^^'

so now, just post up some of the nicknames u made for at least one friend on MT! sound easy enough? lol

PS: beleive me fluffy, i mean meteorcloud, im not making fun of u . lol ^^

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

^-^

<--- nickiiee namee queen .. XD XD

saki makes nicknames for all of saki's fwends .. ^-^ tee heeez .. ***tackklleezz everyonnee***

XD

knightiiee = athrun~<33 XD XDD cuz he'z myy knight .. XD XD

and saki calls meteoorrclouuddiiee .. mciiee twinniiee .. ^O^ cuzcuz we're twins ..

lol MC should know someone else already has that nickname XD haha on irc at least..
you can call me... "uber sexii azn cuz" XD
haha jk...well unless you want to..
i go by Choppers,Chops, or Cstix...call me MCsticz if you want to be special ;)

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

:: Blinku. :: o.o;; Mou, ookay... xD;; Saki ish Strawberry-chan! ^o^;; 'Cause I remember when I first met her, she told me she was the strawberry princess... o.o;; :: Nod, nod. :: And I'm the peasant. X3;; Mou, there's more, I'll make a big huge list and post it later! <__<;;

Signature

Quote by Chopstickzlol MC should know someone else already has that nickname XD haha on irc at least..

lol you ....peep =x.....xd~!!!!!
i got the name MC earlier then you XD~!!!!!!!
weee ^_^~!!! saki....I call her twinie ^_^~!!!!! she is my tiwinie xd~!!!!!! sometimes we will be confused....I call my self twinie and I call her twinie ....kinda funny XD~!!!
hmz...i'm fluffy xd???? rofl =P ow well..I know you are not making fun of me =)....acutally I hope so xD~!!! no jk jk =P it's oke =D
calling frost....gramps xd~!!! calling athrun my chibi twin xd~!!!! calling...my sisters on mt ...sis xD anda....+_+...too much =P XD~! beware chops =P I'll kick your assu xd~!!!!

MC you know frozen nick's is fluffy too..
anyways the MC in my nick has different meaning than the yours ;)
btw..i call saki lil evil sis XD

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

Quote by Chopstickzlol MC should know someone else already has that nickname XD haha on irc at least..

well i call you Choptz, just coz' i like the "z" loll

i don't usually give nicknames... and i rarely receive one myself... except some people call me Aya... which i don't mind... and the only other member i gave one to is charaznableamurorei coz' her name is waaaaaayy too long and hard to spell... ^_^' so i call her Charaz ^^

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

i don't ussually get a nick-name from otha people,... well,... i give nick-names to otha people
i juz give not recieve,..... i neva hear any1 given me a nick-name b4

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Quote by shyxsakura^-^

knightiiee = athrun~&lt;33 XD XDD cuz he'z myy knight .. XD XD

That's right, Princess...

Hmm anyway... I call

chibi-lizard: Taicho.
Airmaster: Air or Opti.
MeteorCloud: Twin or meteor (Mobile suit Embedded Tatical enfORcer)
Nakayori: Evil lil girl.

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

Quote by ChopstickzMC you know frozen nick's is fluffy too..
anyways the MC in my nick has different meaning than the yours ;)
btw..i call saki lil evil sis XD

>.< evilll lil sis .. .______.

*bites YU* XD XDD

Anjeile

Anjeile

Dancing In The Storm

ack! double post.

Signature

Anjeile

Anjeile

Dancing In The Storm

nicknames for my mt friends?? hmm... *grins evilly* i have a few friends here...now what nicknames should i call them? oh well, i'll post them here later.

as for me, u can call me Anje, Jeile, Hikaru-chan or Hikaru<-- i love this name =^.^=

and as for Chopstickz, i call him Choppy or Chopzy! isn't it cuuuute?? ^^ *lol*

EDIT: okay, for Noveira (a friend whom i've managed to pull into mt yesterday) i call her Nova or Veira.
zidox i call him zid and clampchic i call her Kel-chan. ^^

Signature

Quote by shyxsakura>.< evilll lil sis .. .______.

*bites YU* XD XDD

see everyone...evilness XD

Quote by Anjeileand as for Chopstickz, i call him Choppy or Chopzy! isn't it cuuuute??
^^ *lol*

i thought you called me cute for a sec ;)

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Anjeile

Anjeile

Dancing In The Storm

Quote by Chopstickz

Quote by Anjeileand as for Chopstickz, i call him Choppy or Chopzy! isn't it cuuuute??
^^ *lol*

hahahahahahaa...u? cute? get real! ^^ *lolz* just kidding

Signature

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Can't think of any right now.
And as for me, I was always Drak (from the beginning). so...

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

Quote by Anjeile

Quote by Chopstickz

^^ *lol*

lol u guys r werid... lol well, people call me jen or jennifer. -.- people call me jennifer when they want to get me mad. lol i hate that name! lol but sometime people also call me meany because im usually mean to everyone when im a good mood. lol

Signature
oh yah?

Quote by Anjeile

Quote by Chopstickz

^^ *lol*

lol u guys r werid... lol well, people call me jen or jennifer. -.- people call me jennifer when they want to get me mad. lol i hate that name! lol but sometime people also call me meany because im usually mean to everyone when im a good mood. lol

you can call me... "uber sexii azn cuz" XDhaha jk...well unless you want to..

o plz.......who in the world would call u uber sexii azn cuz? if anyone calls u that, then their out of their minds. lol jk

Signature
oh yah?

Quote by Anjeile

Quote by Chopstickz

^^ *lol*

you can call me... "uber sexii azn cuz" XDhaha jk...well unless you want to..

o plz.......who in the world would call u uber sexii azn cuz? if anyone calls u that, then their out of their minds. lol jk

Signature
oh yah?

I know what you mean Stellar ^_^'

Quote: o plz.......who in the world would call u uber sexii azn cuz? if anyone calls u that, then their out of their minds. lol jk

Chop= big ego with a side of talk to much pot sticker XD HA HA ha
i don't have a nickname :)
Not that I know of anyway ;)

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

lets seeee

I know a few friends on MT call me bel-san, belly-san and paolo calls me belly-button >_<

as for friends,
Chpostikz: choppy
PureTypeDZanza- Danza >_<
Meteorcloud: MC
Celessa: celly-belly, cause we're twins >_<

umm.. can't think of anymore, I usually just make them one syllable- :)

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

saki calls belmikry .. belliiee!! ^-^
and and .. osi .... sexiiee beast dadii!! XD

Quote by shyxsakurasaki calls belmikry .. belliiee!! ^-^
and and .. osi .... sexiiee beast dadii!! XD

i thougt osi was called perv xD~!!!! *hides for osi*
hmz...belmikry....bel-san ^_^~!
also : theravenisunskill: jesus XD~!!!!!!
Dustin: swiff xD~!!!!!
just too much xD

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by belmikryCelessa: celly-belly, cause we're twins >_<)

lol Belly-San - like twins, except you took most of my power while I was away. lol **Nods**

Bel is too cool! **Makes a peace sign**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

Celessa, where'd you come from o_0 ? I thought you left. Whatever, glad to see ya.

I go by Gin, but people here just love to call me Ginney, Gin Gin, or Ginnie, especially my friends. Yeah, those names sound cutesy, but whatever, I don't mind it, hehe^^.

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 115 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.