Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 cagalli X kira????? o.O - Minitokyo

cagalli X kira????? o.O

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 85 total items

whoa. hold up! i was thinking the other day about kira and cagalli rite? and i was thinking, wat if they werent brother and sister? would they have been a great couple???? o.O lol werid huh.

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

That would make Lacus x Athrun fans very happy, I bet. ;P

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

Quote by AthrunThat would make Lacus x Athrun fans very happy, I bet. ;P

lol yea, i guess u can say that...... ^_^

Signature
oh yah?

Quote by AthrunThat would make Lacus x Athrun fans very happy, I bet. ;P

rofl xD~!!!!! it's like that ......mia and athrun >.>....stupid mia >.> t_t~!!!!
i dun think that kira and cagalli would've been a great couple....mayB a good one but not a great one.....athrun is just the man for cagalli ^_^~!

Criox

Criox

~LoNe BaNcHoU oF MiNiToKyO~

Well wat I think its totally strange for em to become couple! They are brother and sis after all! So I disagree! ^^;

~SpInnIng ThE NeW ThReAd oF CrEaTiOn~
Signature

shojuko

shojuko

Ne:farious

well i can see that during Seed, before Cagalli met Athrun and before she found out that Kira was her brother, you can tell that there was something going on, eh? It kinda felt like she treated both Athrun and Kira the same way, but in the sense that they were brother and sister... and minds have already been made up about Kira and Lacus, the only other choice was Athrun. o_0;

Although, i still do love Cagalli x Athrun... and siblings or not, i cant see Kira x Cagalli... you'd know who'd be wearing the pants in that relationship.

Signature

someguy66

someguy66

The FlameHaze

I don't think of Cagalli and Kira as a couple because they are brother and sister.

Signature

winged

winged

Nostalgic...

Nope i doubt so... They are siblings so at most they would hav very strong sibling love. Other than tt only Cagalli likes Kira from Seed, i dun think Kira likes her rite? Doesnt really show that & only tt Cagalli is a support for Kira until he returns to Fllay... So its impossible...

Signature
| What do you believe in and fight for? |

the power of love conquers all. who cares whatsoever its their love not ours why should we care :D

I really feel wierd bout Kira and Cagalli being a couple... so i have to say no.

Signature

J-Music lover
If you need any songs just PM me an if I have it ill link it to you

hehe... well, i think that they would have been a couple... if athrun, and lacus *gag* and fllay never existed... hehe... actually, i like KiraXCagalli... second to AsuXCag that is...

Cagalli and Athrun Rule!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cagalli: "Kill because somebody was killed... get killed because he killed...do you think peace will ever come like that?!"

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

I don't know if they would, but I would like to see them date :D

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

Quote by someguy66I don't think of Cagalli and Kira as a couple because they are brother and sister.

people people people!!! im trying to so wat if their NOT brothers and sisters!!!!!! -.- lol geez...

Signature
oh yah?

CosmoStar

CosmoStar

Let's be Nakayoshi*

I dunno know, need to watch GSeed, but now I say they shouldn't because Kira need a joyful girlfriend and Cagalli wouldn't be that kind...

~Life is happening somewhere else from here
~[D-A]~[A-F]~[W-L]~[M-F]~[G00D]~[GSA]~[KxL]~[Red-Knight]~[Princess of Orb]
~Mod from:~[KS4Ever]~
Signature

chibi-lizard

chibi-lizard

the official cicak kecil

never !!!
lizzie didn't made athrun x cagalli wallie for no reason !!
kira ish meant for lacus !
and meer... meer... argh !!! >=( *pulls all meer's hair*

.:: [ S . U . K . I - S . A . N . C . T . U . A . R . Y ] ::.
Signature Image
.: don't kill me cause i'm a lizard :.

kazuki05

Another supernumerary..

I was actually supportive of the couple up until the brother and sister thing. I can see it happening :P They did share a bond before they found out their relationship to each other. I do think Lacus is better for Kira because she comforted him in those times of need. Cagalli could do it too.. there was a part in Seed where she did comfort Kira .. but I can't see her willingly continue to do that if her comfort was needed.

"The stronger someone appears on the outside, the weaker they are in reality."

the power of doujinshi answers all questions.....

that is all I have to say about that

Seig Jion....Seig Jion

GunFinal

GunFinal

Rey Dulendul =__,=b

I see Lacus & Athrun have Child.Child hair purple.>^< but I don't like couple Lacus X Athrun. I like Athrun X Cagalli.
I see, My Friend to tell "Athrun In g-seed Destiny Death" T-T No-Relly!!!!!

The Burning Athrun!! (runaway!!)

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

They probably would make a good couple if they weren't bro and sis. Then again, I don't think that would be a big deal with Cagalli (she didn't seem to diplaced about Kira be her brother).

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

it would have been better to have Kira and Cagalli rather than Athuran and Cagalli, Athuran was originally engaged to Lacus, but Lacus likes Kira, and women want what they can't have, so it would have been cool to see Cagalli and Lacus fight over Kira.... maybe in a gundam duel.... lol:D:D
..... like that would ever happen?!?

i think that they would probaly go out ... it depends :\

Signature
what can u save with feelings alone......

i voted yes, becuz kira and lux belong together and since kira is cagalli brother then it works perfectly fine now aint it?

well ... if kera and lacus werent going out and if flay wasnt there then maybe ... it depends

Signature
what can u save with feelings alone......

donno maybe if they not blood related they be good couple but i dont think so

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 85 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.