Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 cagalli X kira????? o.O - Minitokyo

cagalli X kira????? o.O

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 85 total items

Quote by kazuki05I was actually supportive of the couple up until the brother and sister thing. I can see it happening :P They did share a bond before they found out their relationship to each other.

Yeah but, I think the bond was partly there because they felt drawn to eachother as brother and sister. I dunno, they get along great, and I see what you mean, but the sibiling think just keeps coming back...I think the series pairings are good as they are.

Besides, as siblings, Kira and Cagalli work so well together!

i think Cagali and kira never !!!! make it
kira is for lacus noone can change lacus in kira hearth
i usually dont like cagali , not my type of girl^^.

I just want to say... ewww! Aren't they brother and sister? Cagalli deserves better man.
Cagalli X Athrun 4 Ever.

Ugh! This may well be a yaoi fanwriter's idea. Nope, can't say that I like it.

kira3572

kira3572

Servant of the Dark World

hmmm ... never...... getting brother and sister as a couple not a great idea

*thinks* kira and cagalli............. hmmmm

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

A bro and a sis???? That'll be freaky.....

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

it's will be kind of weird.. so.. NO.. :)

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

dragonsnake26

Dragon

Like Stellar said earlier, IF they weren't related, I don't think they would be together. Maybe more than just friends, but not relationship. Cagalli spent the whole night with Athrun on that island, then when he was injured from the battle he and Kira fought.

Then Kira had Fllay and Lacus when he went up to the plants. She even kissed him =o =P But then again, my opinions are a little biased since I'm a Kira x Lacus supporter and they're my otp/otc.

[Insert Sig Here >_<]

well if in the first season of gundam seed............. cagalli father is not telling cagalli that Kira is her brother...........and all both of them never found out about it...............they can be a couple...................

because throughout gundam seed on the earlier part before cagalli know that kira is her brother...............she seems to have feelings for kira, well that is how it look to me...............

shinobinokuro

shinobinokuro

Boku wa DDR GA SUKI desu

arnt they twins? kuz i herd that kira goes witfh athruns wife and cagalli goes with athrun 0_o

left out....................alot heheh ^_^

If they're not siblings, yeah why not? Kira x Cagalli would be nice...IF they are not siblings.

Perhaps lets imagine that Uzumi never told Kira & Cagalli about their relationship. What do you think would have happened? I can just visualise Kira & Cagalli be together, maybe have a kid together...................................................................

.....then the secret that they're twins comes to fore. ooohhhhh!!! The humanity!!! Talk about tragedy of Shakespearean proportions! XP

shinobinokuro

shinobinokuro

Boku wa DDR GA SUKI desu

lol major insest

left out....................alot heheh ^_^

chibileeny

chibileeny

..::Asucaga Forever::..

Yeah, they would make Lacus x Athrun fans happy ^^.
But I'd prefer Athrun x Cagalli. Besides, they're my favorite coiuple! ^^

By the way, it would be weird since they're related.
Though, if they wern't then I guess it would be okay. ^^

..::~*~Aucaga Forever~*~::..

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Kira would have troubled by Cagalli!

Pride comes before the fall

Besa

Abyss

No way,Athrun x Cagalli pwns.

(Lacus x Athrun,,,ewww)

Signature Image

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

If they weren't brother and sister.hmmmmm...........Well with the player that Kira seems to be, yah they probably would have gotten together. After all he does go hrom one to the other :) :D :pacman:

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

ohmygoshainuyasha

ohmygoshainuyasha

Don't make me think.

ummm actually before I found out that they were brother and sister, I did want them to be a couple. But now, no. If they weren't brother and sister, then yes. But before everything I did want Lacus and Kira to get together. Wow weird huh?

Cagalli and Kira???The first time I saw them, I really thought they were a couple. But then came Athrun and the brother sister thing. Now I prefer their relationship as siblings.

Signature

I would say no, because I'm a huge Lacus X kira fan, but anyways, if Calligi and kira became a couple, what would happen to our wonderful Lacus?

EnnaKiky

EnnaKiky

Lady Enna

o_0 No Way! In the anime & Manga Cagalli falls in love with Athrun & Kira falls for Lacus! Beside Kira & Cagalli are twins! >=( They even have the same parents!Sure at first Cagalli liked Kira, but her feeling changed when she found out they were twins!

Lutherniel09

Lutherniel09

The Sinner

The idea of liking your own siblings in that kind of way makes me sick....

Signature Image

kira and cagalli aren't the best couple. kira cries a lot and lacus is the best at comforting people, evaen though she is very good at giving out battle orders. when flay was with kira she wsa just manipulating him, but when it was to late she finally had true feelings for him, than she died. athrun might of been lacus' future husband but there was never any real love between them, with cagalli it was love at first fight.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

(\_/)
(X.o)
(> <) This is Bugsy, Bunny's friend. He helps Bunny on his conquest for world domination. copy him to help Bunny gain world domination.

(\__/)
(@.@)
( > <) This is Brainy, bunny's friend. He's the brains behind Bunny's world conquest. copy him into your sig if you want bunny to rule the world.

(%)
(\ll/)
(O.o)
(< >) This is Sain. Sain is a good friend of Bunny and helps him in any way he can.

come to think of it, cagalli is abit tougher than kira. lol she gets angerier too. x_X

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 85 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.