Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 cagalli X kira????? o.O - Minitokyo

cagalli X kira????? o.O

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 85 total items

ZGMF-X56S-Impulse

ZGMF-X56S-Impulse

lol brother complex

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

IF they were not brother and sister it does make sense to me the y would be a good couple. Just since they are it just wrong.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

now thats just scary, me, i'm a lacus and kira fan, but kira and cagalli, kinda wierd o_O

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

Kira x Cagalli...hmm...if they are not brothers and sisters...I wouldn't mind. But personally I like Lacus x Kira a lot more for some reason.

I think Cagalli x Athrun is a better couple, even though if Kira and Cagalli are not sisters. Cagalli and Athrun's personally complement each other. One is reallly cool and logical. The other is "act first, then think later"

xRedPhoenix

xRedPhoenix

Red Eclipse

They'd date, then Cagalli would dump Kira for being such a wuss then move onto Auel or Sting or something XD (If Archangel hadnt defected..) AuelxCagalli.. (ROFL)

Nah she would have went to Athrun eventually just to piss Kira off.... vice versa with Athrun and Kira.. ^^ Another reason for them to fight each other... If Athrun was still dating Lacus, then Athrun would become a pimp and the Destiny series would be a fight between not only Meer, the Hawke sisters and Cagalli, but Lacus too!

*dies of laughter....

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

updated series browsing ID to GSD. Or at least I think these characters are from GSD and not some other gundum series. lol Let me know if I'm wrong and I'll change it.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

well, I am not a big Kira x Lacus fan, that's why I am maybe not that focused on them. But I would like Kira x Cagalli, yeah, I know that they are brother and sister.
But it was said at the start, would you like them as a couple if they were not brother and sister.

Cagalli would be great for Kira, he needed a dominant girlfriend. Ha ha. I really like their special relationship, even if they are only brother and sister, I like the way they treat each other and are there for each other.

Member of Appreciating-Fllay

kyubinaruto

kyubinaruto

The tabibi gang member

I am not really a fan of Kira and Lacus. It's a pretty boring couple -.- I pretty like Lacus x Athrun more than Kira x Lacus though Kira and Lacus scans are prettier than those of Cagalli x Athrun.
I want to see more of Kira x Cagalli sibling love!

champ0342

champ0342

Anime's Beeotch

no...just no....did I say no....

Signature
www.transluscent.net/perspective/
Gain a little Perspective

LilKittyCrazie

LilKittyCrazie

Tifa....

I think its a no. Even they weren't siblings, Cagali has fallen for Athrun even before she knew she has a brother. So having a brother or not, she still fell for Athrun. Even she actually fell for her brother first...

NewLondenion

NewLondenion

Chairman of Side 7

i definitely think kira and cagalli would've made a great couple. i really thought they would get together as a couple until it was revealed that they were siblings.

LilKittyCrazie

LilKittyCrazie

Tifa....

Eyh.. I think in GS it would be nice to have them as a girl having a crush on guys. LOL.

When I started to see GS
I think Cagali was with Kira..
But..NOW!...

eternally-asuka

eternally-asuka

Death Angel

LOL when i first was watching Seed i was HOPING that Kira was with Cagalli xD i didn't know they were simblimgs x.x but still i think they look good together XD but then appeared Athrun! and i was like Ohhh O.o He is cool! then appeares the photo! and i was like OMG! now they can't be a couple T_T then hints to AxC YAY! XD AxC Fan 4ever!

Signature Image

If they didn't share DNA and if Lacus never was, I guess I could see it. I did wonder whether that was where the writers were heading until the Cagalli-meets-Athrun episode. But I think Kira and Lacus make a much better couple.

Cagalli liked Kira thats for sure before she knew he was her brother. but i don't like the Cagalli and Athrun thing i mean Athrun seems like he doesn't care if Cagalli dies or not in Gundam Destiny i think lacus and Athrun go good together cause in Gundam Seed Athrun has his conception on war all wrong and it was Lacus helped him. kira and cagalli go good but too bad there twins

I hope that would happen but its impossible.

I agree that Kira is too.... wimpy for Cagalli. >_> And Cagalli runs on emotional decisions, if Kira is out on a limb and is in his own emotional rut, there's nobody there to bring her back down to earth and help her make the right decision. I think Athrun makes a better advisor/bodyguard. ^^

WingsofFreedom

WingsofFreedom

Lazy Bum

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
it just doesnt go~!

For those with trouble with extracting:
http://wingsoffreedom.minitokyo.net/

UchihaTaijiya

UchihaTaijiya

Touched.By.Dusk

It be like looking at yourself all of the time, since for me, they're very similar in appearance. They're hair and the fact that Cagalli doesn't dress like a lady, which is something I like about her. Hehe.

I never saw them as a couple. I saw the connection, but they looked so much alike I was just waiting for it to be revealed that they were brother and sister. ::shrugs:: And it happened. So yeah, I think it was just an unconscious reaction because they were twins. ::smiles:: Pretty cool, actually.

I'm a fan of many couples... Kira/Lacus, Kira/Fllay, Yzak/Dearka, Athrun/Cagalli, Athrun/Meyrin, Athrun/Lacus, Yzak/Fllay, Mwu/Murrue, Shinn/Stellar, Auel/Stellar, and Gilbert/Talia...

But not Kira and Cagalli. I don't agree with incest, but I don't persecute it either. So like someone else said, if they were to fall in love, then let them do what makes them happy. Love is love and as long as it's returned and not forced... I can't hate it. ^^

Signature Image

Cagalli x Kira >> hottest pairing ever LOL *hums happily*

Well actually i like this couple more than athruncagalli i also thought that they would end up together until.... boom that creater decide that they should be silbing... screw them for messing up

Quote by AthrunThat would make Lacus x Athrun fans very happy, I bet. ;P

that's for sure... hmm... Kira x Cagalli? I prefer Kira x Lacus :sweat:

Farica

Farica

**lady of peace**

I think they will be a great couple if they are not sibling and if Lacus and Athrun not appear in Gundam SEED /Destiny.
Because AthrunxCagalli and KiraxLacus are better couple.

About Cagalli has fallen for Kira, i dont think so.
The way Cagalli act to Kira is the way Cagalli act to others. She act the same whether the person whom she talk to or she with is boy or girl. Gender make no different to her.
But look whenever she is with Athrun. I think Cagalli is more girly when she is with Athrun. So she has not fallen for Kira but she has fallen for Athrun.
Cagalli just consider Kira as comrade (nakama), friend (tomodachi), and at last, "little" brother (otouto ^^).

About Kira, he just wanted to protect Cagalli and just dont want to let Cagalli cry. I think it is normal for a person if he dont want to see his sister crying or having pain.
So he is angry to Athrun because Athrun (in other words) hurt Cagalli when he is the one whom Kira entrusted her sister to.

love.. is unlimited

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 85 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.