Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 cagalli X kira????? o.O - Minitokyo

cagalli X kira????? o.O

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 85 total items

Clarryn

???????

It's like ewwwww no way Kira and Cagali would be a great couple cause it really does look weird X_X stongly disagree!

eternally-asuka

eternally-asuka

Death Angel

hey if they weren't simblings i'd be 100% supporting the copuple XD lol but Athrun would have to be out of the pixture :nya: -_- naaah Flay is just his silly crush with th popular "pretty" girl at school while the personality that CAgalli and Lacus has is more unique in that "in love" field

Signature Image

hope917

hope917

lifeisabeautifulsong

I think since Athrun and Lacus have similar personalities (tranquility), and Kira and Cagalli are a bit more excited, the couples are better as they are. :) Because Cagalli needs someone to calm her down, and Kira has to have Lacus to help control his emotions. In conclusion... Athrun & Cagalli and Kira & Lacus are perfect couples!^^

Music.

At first i also thought its kira & cagalli bec their cute when der together maybe because theyre bro & sis. But when i saw the eps where athrun & cgalli first met, i knew that athrun will be the 1 for cags. der personality made them right to be a couple. Although when i looked at a picture where athrun and lacus are together, i think theyre cute. (only on looks.) :) ^_^'

YoU cAn SaY tHe MoSt WoNdErFuL tHiNgS iF yOu WaNt To

I think that they both will cute together! Hehe i think yzak x athrun is kinda cute too ^ ^

i dot thic that thay hund bi a go copalie bicause kira love's lacus and lacus love's kira and cagalli love's athrun athrun love's cagallliso that is i.

merged: 03-24-2006 ~ 03:37am
i dot thic that thay hund bi a go copalie bicause kira love's lacus and lacus love's kira and cagalli love's athrun athrun love's cagallliso that is i.

Oh yes, I really like this 'imaginary couple'. Well when i watched GD i was like waiting for the episode where Cagalli came back in (shes shown in ep 1 then next in ep 17) because there seemed to be some chemistry between them XD. And it is so defintely obvious that Cagalli has some feelings for Kira.. and even after her feelings got shattered when she heard that Kira was with Flay, she still wanted a really close bond with him. Hmm and i was really sad when i found out they were twins T.T
Well the thing is its kinda hard to look at Cagalli as a oldersister/younger sister perspective... Like when Kira looks at her and realises she's a girl in one of the episodes and starts blushing :P that was so cute!
Sigh.. oh well so they cant be together but it would be really nice if they did XD

Quote by MultipleCyrosisOh yes, I really like this 'imaginary couple'. Well when i watched GD i was like waiting for the episode where Cagalli came back in (shes shown in ep 1 then next in ep 17) because there seemed to be some chemistry between them XD. And it is so defintely obvious that Cagalli has some feelings for Kira.. and even after her feelings got shattered when she heard that Kira was with Flay, she still wanted a really close bond with him. Hmm and i was really sad when i found out they were twins T.T
Well the thing is its kinda hard to look at Cagalli as a oldersister/younger sister perspective... Like when Kira looks at her and realises she's a girl in one of the episodes and starts blushing :P that was so cute!
Sigh.. oh well so they cant be together but it would be really nice if they did XD

Yeah. That's what I thought too. But I guess Lacus is also a good pair with Kira.

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

you know what, before I found out about the whole sibling thingy, I thought Kira and Cagalli are gonna be a couple (besides, Athrun/Lacus thing is already established), esp how fateful their meeting seems to be (and the "a girl?" thing, very typical).

I think maybe Cagalli and Kira did like each other slightly that way before they found out. Cagalli did hug and comfort Kira in phase 22. and she hugged him again when they were leaving Orb. and after she found out Kira was still alive, she was so happy and glomped him. when Uzumi-sama was talking to them about Orb's ideals after Alaska, and mentioned that "Kira was a Coordinator, while Cagalli is a Natural, but they're still friends", we see Cagalli blush a bit.

so I think if Kira hadn't met Lacus and spent all that time in PLANTs with her (and getting the Freedom), and if Cagalli hadn't met Athrun, it could be very possible that Kira and Cagalli would be paired up.

I think the sibling thing is a bombshell, and the whole relationships get turned around. for a while, it looked like it's gonna be Kira/Cagalli and Athrun/Lacus.

=oo=;;

Lacus x Cagalli is the way to go...

*sigh* if only they weren't siblings... they're actually my most favorite pairing...

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

If They WEREN'T...
Defiantly The Best Even They Will Be My Favorite!
How i wish they weren't twins...

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 85 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.