Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime Torrent Sites - Minitokyo

Anime Torrent Sites

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

TeoAmagari

Staight of mind

Yeah Yeah this is the topic for discussion. ^_^ So I want to know for all of you out there what are some good sites to go and download some nice new interesting anime (the ones Im looking for right now are Chrono Crusade, Azu Manga Dai oh, and DNANGEL). But still the question remains who is the best of the best. Hope to hearz from yaz soon.

Jaa!

punker0017

punker0017

My backpack's got jets

boxtorrents.com is good
animeyume.org is really good too

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

animesuki.com
downloadanime.org

These are the sites I use the most.

winged

winged

Nostalgic...

Sorry to spoil the mood, but the animes tt u want are already licenced shows, thus they can seldom/never be found on the net, coz its illegal. But u can try to find them. Good luck to u :)

Signature
| What do you believe in and fight for? |

chibikko

chibikko

chibigaki

Uh I thought Minitokyo doesn't support Anime-Torrents and illegal Fansubs. I believe there was a thread with that or maybe they say it in the FAQ. I'm not sure.

HamsterJohn

HamsterJohn

Defender of ur Mom

Yeah, I second boxtorrents. They have whole series/seasons of anime there, and you should find every one of those titles on that site alone.

000011111 11110000111 000111 111 111 !!!!oneone one

Stop wasting the internet!

kumilove

kumilove

Angel of Death with 8 Vectors

a.scarywater.net
animesuki.com
boxtorrents is good if you have dsl or better

sillymoogle

sillymoogle

Vectoring back to school

Quote by chibikkoUh I thought Minitokyo doesn't support Anime-Torrents and illegal
Fansubs. I believe there was a thread with that or maybe they say it in
the FAQ. I'm not sure.

They don't support torrents. please STOP Posting this stuff on forms. These kinds of posts are all the excuse that the leagal distributors need to bring leagal action against this site and thus close the site down.

Also, more to the point Chrono Crusade, Azumanga Daioh, and DNAngel are all Licensed in North America by ADV. So it's not JUST the japanese companies that can go after minitokyo, but ADV as well. Legal action from these copyright and licensed distributors at the very least would probably shut Minitokyo down, and probably lawsuits. Most of the other Anime Torrents forum threads have been closed and probably deleted.

-animeyume.org
-animesuki.com
-downloadanime.org

if you want to search a single torrent use

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

hey guys, if you guys give out information on where to obtain licensed anime, i will ban you :)

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

Quote by sammohey guys, if you guys give out information on where to obtain licensed anime, i will ban you :)

lol whatever he said, mt does not support illegal activities >_>

Signature

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.