Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [SPOILERS] Zoro's bounty - Minitokyo

[SPOILERS] Zoro's bounty

page 1 of 1 14 total items

bluSake

Retired Moderator

bluSake

I know this is going to sound stupid, but it's been bothering me. I just began watching One Piece about three months ago, and I just finished the Arabasta arc. At the end Zoro and Luffy's bounties were raised, but I don't remember the reason Zoro has a bounty on his head in the first place. Stupid topic, I know, but I'd really like it if someone could dig this up for me. Thnx.

Signature Image
Last walls - [The Lotus] for xxxHolic || [Amano Couture] for Yoshitaka Amano
Groups - [Aspiring Mafia] [NewWaveProject] || [Straw-Hat-Pirates] [Simple-ism]

if i remember correctly he went against the Marines and so the bounty was a consequence of his actions. At one time he was even arrested and tortured by those bastards!! :) i'm not sure 100% however

Play if you dare. You have nothing to lose but your immortal soul.

destati

Yuusha-Oh

Zoro didn't have a bounty on him before he joined the Straw Hat Crew, iirc. Luffy got his first bounty after defeating Arlong, and that was 30 million. After defeating Crocodile, that was raised to 100 million. Zoro got his first bounty after Alabasta, 60 million for defeating 100 bounty hunters at Whiskey Peak.

bluSake

Retired Moderator

bluSake

I think Zoro had a bounty before Luffy...I think. Whatever. Thnx for the responses. I'll just watch One Piece over again. :)

Signature Image

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

I'm possitive Zoro had a bounty on his head before he meet Luffy.
As far as I remember, it was because he attacked that blonde guy, who was a subordinate of capt. Morgan (it's the one with an axe on his hand). I'm not 100% sure, but if I remember correctly that's exacly how he gotten his bounty (he was tied up to that cross when Ruffy found him for some reason).

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

destati

Yuusha-Oh

Zoro was tied up because he defended that little girl from Helmeppo's dog. Before he joined up with Luffy, Zoro was a pirate hunter. Bounties are issued by the World Government, and only to people who are a threat to the world's security as a whole. It's pretty unlikely that a bounty hunter would have a bounty at all.

bluSake

Retired Moderator

bluSake

I meant that I think Zoro had a bounty before Luffy had one.

Signature Image

whitefang

whitefang

Pirate Hunter

i remeber why. because he kill 100 bounty hunters at whiskey peak. and he kill dazz bones the killer (if i didn't wrong the name) or called mr.1 at baroque works.

Signature

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

nope. zoro doesnt have before. before he joined Luffy, he was a bounty hunter. bringing pirates to the marines. but after that lil incident with the marines he got captured and after story goes he join forces with Luffy. but since Zoro himself is da one who slashed that Marine lieutenant and not Luffy, he got a bounty on his head.

that is why he got a bounty on his head.
*I think*

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by destatiZoro didn't have a bounty on him before he joined the Straw Hat Crew,
iirc. Luffy got his first bounty after defeating Arlong, and that was
30 million. After defeating Crocodile, that was raised to 100 million.
Zoro got his first bounty after Alabasta, 60 million for defeating 100
bounty hunters at Whiskey Peak.

Very accurate. That's the reason, nothing else.

Signature

SoulScholar

SoulScholar

NAVI-Gator

Some would think this is somewhat of a spoiler >_> Maybe it just sounds like that too me but ya.

Thx to Rebel-Soul-Kaze for the awesome av and sig! <3 always chichiri~
Signature
+ Userguide to MT3 + Forum Guidelines + MT Policy + Support and Inquiry + Complaints + FAQs +

DojiHiko

Natsume Maya addict

I remember quite clearly(since I've seen one piece way too many times). Captain Smoker was stating to Tashigi that Zoro took out 100 bounty hounters at whiskey peak and Das Bonez aka Mr.1 Das had a bounty around 40 million I think it was, so this was the reason why they set zoro's at 60. I'm thinking it's going to be going up after the next major arc following the current major arc. Sanji will probably get one too, but this is all speculation though. Also NICO robin rules!!!! That's about it.

Signature

i'm surprised nami and the rest of the crew havent got a bounty yet.(nami defeated ms double finger,sanji beat mr 2,ussop and chopper beat mr 4 and ms merry christmas etc.)

well at least in the manga i dont think zoro had any bounty, before he joined luffy he was a pirate hunter not a pirate. he got in trouble cuz he sliced that one dudes dog but he didnt have a bounty.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.