Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Manga Versus Anime - Minitokyo

Manga Versus Anime

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 46 total items

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

Do you like more bread, or water?

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

Anime's fun because they talk less, fight more. I like that. But then they sometimes cut out whole story arcs from the manga when it's made into anime, and that really pisses me off. My really expensive solution? Buy both the DVDs and the manga. Then have fun comparing and pretending you're a genius. XD

If knowing is believing, I'm drowning in delusions.

elie-3137

aya

actually what i wanto to say is anime is better than manga in the sense that a lot of actions can only be seen in animes which make it more interesting but still manga has its own good points too....

Yea!!!!!! wahoo anime u rulez!!!!!

I just happen to read manga not to long ago, but I'm more into anime.

Anime is what I prefer to do with my spare time, I like colors and animation, but
Manga is able to do something that anime cant though. Somehow for me it makes me laugh more and I can feel more connected to the characters when I read manga
(I read slow though -_-). I would probably favor anime over manga for the many aspects that are unique to anime.

There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only necessity...

elie-3137

aya

anyway both anime and manga has their special points so why do ppl still wan to compare them??? normally this kind of dicussion leads to a lot of bashing doesn't it???

Anime is better for fight scenes. Manga gets really confusing trying to show all of that motion and I get disoriented. Manga can be better for story though. I can read it far faster than I can watch anime and it's easier to refer back to the manga when debating it. Since I watch a lot of stuff with fight scenes, I'll have to go with Anime.

Signature

AH-Zeruel

AH-Zeruel

Bishounen Angel Hunter

Quote by elie^3137anyway both anime and manga has their special points so why do ppl still wan to compare them??? normally this kind of dicussion leads to a lot of bashing doesn't it???

I do wanna know because i want to do a wall, but i havent decided if it would be with manga or anime images, and anyway is a better question than what color is your tooth brush ¬¬

Go Then- Said the Angel -And Leave This World to Those Who Trully Care-
Signature

..::Hispanime::.. El acento que faltaba .. . .. ..::Wallpaper Critique Club::.. Start of a New Journey
..::Ecchi-Club::.. Proud member :')

elie-3137

aya

oh i get wad u mean i did u mean to sound mean or offensive but i has been to a lot of forus and this topic is normally very popular... and i dun understand how some can say insulting words to one another.... so juz that if we r really fans then i dun think one will win or lose i apologise if i offended u.. gomen... ^___^'''

dahl

dahl

The light angel

Both have pros and cons. Manga is far more detailed and more artistic, but anime can give an atmosphere and emotion that manga cannot.

Member of [Hispanime]

thanos2014

thanos2014

power ranger ^^

it depends . .. but, personally i prefer manga, the fights looks better at anime

I love both, as long as I get my Anime Fix *looks like a deprived drug addict*

I usually like anime better for two reasons.
1. I really like all the sounds and music
2. I like hearing the original Japanese. With manga, the only option is to read the english versions if you don't know Japanese....>_<

Kawamori

The Machine Man

Manga for the graphics, in the anime you lose the sharpness of the pencil, and there are color effects in the art works you can't reproduce in animes, exemple : Tenjo Tenge TV serie, colors are too flashy.

Anime to see the characters talk and move, and the dynamic action, exemple : Initial D, seeing a car moving is way better than imagining it.

Both, in the manga you have the story the way the author wants it to be (ex : Tenjo Tenge), but sometime the anime adaptation can be better thanks to a reworked story line (ex : Ruroni Kenshin OAVs)

Live in your World, Die in Ours.

Nobuyushi

( ^_^')

It just depends like many of the past posters have said. To me, if its action oriented, then it would be better to have it in anime form. However, if its story oriented, then nothing beats the depth that manga can create.

Right now however, I would have to say anime. Anime is abundant in today's network TV programing.

"This is the purpose of living for those who have no life" -A.D.A. Z.O.E.

PorcelainDoll

PorcelainDoll

Yaoi... My Anti-Drug

I've read and own loads of manga and have watched loads of anime. Manga I believe is better. It is usually the original of the anime in most cases. So there for all of the story is there and more detailed. As for the anime it lacks lots of the story most of the time, or it repeats the same thing in each episode just different settings or character here and there. But there is a good chunk of anime out there that is just as good as the manga or better. Like Ramna 1/2 in my opinion is good both ways. ^-^ I preffer manga though cause you can make up your own voices with your imagination and and add everythin' else your way. It just depends on the anime/manga and the person reading/watching it. o_o

Please visit: ~*~Paradise Chat~*~

It really depends. *sighs* Sometimes, manga is better storywise, though I enjoy a ton of animated works... Gah-I really canna decide..

Ironically enough... It's good to be evil.

this is a tough one. so far manga turned anime has really been disappointing. eg. dragon ball, tenjo tenge, ranma 1/2. so you can say i prefer manga.

i definitely prefer color to black & white, and the music adds a lot to the atmosphere, but manga almost always seems to tell the story better.

hmm, i get bored of buying endless streams of mangas to complete a series. Anime is great because you can experience an entire series with less time and money than manga requires.

markjo

markjo

a bookworm & a film buff

Manga! Still, first I would prefer to read a book, then manga or a comic book and anime or a feature film at the end.
This is probably because when reading a book you 'unleash' your imagination and creativity. For example I have read 'Ai no kusabi', then I have seen it and I think 'my version' was better. Though this may also be due to the fact that I didn't like the chara design... ^_^'

as for me, i'd prefer manga over anime. in the manga, it's more 100% true to the story since the author is in charge of it. though i do prefer some anime ver due to better artwork.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 46 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.