Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Psycho.. Test.. huahahhaha!! - Minitokyo

Psycho.. Test.. huahahhaha!!

page 1 of 1 13 total items

ryannzha

ryannzha

Untitled1

'r u crazy enough..?? i 've got 1 great test 4 ya.. the question is ..wait.. yer answer will determine yer psychological mind behaviour .. i'm sorry .. my English sucks..!! the question :
- once upon a time..( yeah.. really common-some) .. theres a lonely kawaii girl.. 'coz she doesn't wanna make some frenz, (note.. don't think it'll be a pervert-story..just stick 2 the story..!!) .. then.. 1 day her uncle died.. the funeral ceremony day is comin'.. she hav 2 go..!!
then.. in the same day of ceremony she met a great guy..(cute guy..??yeah right!!) .. she really in love with guy which fortunately is the 1 of her uncle son.. the guy came with his 1 'n only brother.. she heard that the guy..(let say that his name is..Guy!!) .. is really a busy business man.. the girl can't stand it anymore.. then 2 night after the funeral ceremony-day
she killed Guy's brother???.. why.. thats the quetion.. why the girl killed the brother of a man that she fallin' 2..?? whats the reason .. gimme the answer .. 'n i will give the results of this psycho-test

Purely Indonesianese , Need Criticz W.C.C
Signature

Sorry Guyz..i'm 2 damn buzy lately .. all i can do is....... -

Agiru

Agiru

Hokazekage Kun

I hope it's not a trap question!!!>=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! Becaus the girl want to be alone with the Guy n she dosn't want to be disturbed by a Guy brother, she's don't care about Guy status n she just lovin' him, remeber LOVEisblind Pal !!!!! Fin ;)

This signature was longer than 4 lines and has been removed.

ryannzha

ryannzha

Untitled1

Quote by AgiruI hope it's not a trap question!!!>=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! Becaus the girl want to be alone with the Guy n she dosn't want to be disturbed by a Guy brother, she's don't care about Guy status n she just lovin' him, remeber LOVEisblind Pal !!!!! Fin ;)

Thanx 4 joinin' in .. congratulationz my fren.. you WRONG..!! it means your
psychological behaviour is norm!! thanx anyway..!! anotha pleaze..!!

Signature

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

She killed the guy because the guy was in love with his brother XD?

ryannzha

ryannzha

Untitled1

Quote by glassheartShe killed the guy because the guy was in love with his brother XD?

i'm thankful .. but yer wrong..yer answer means that u 'r norm in psychologically.. but whaddabout other ..!!

Signature

DakX

DakX

Inactivity strikes again

becasue she waz rejected? Or she found out that he was family and she wanted no1 else to have him?
Or for fun?

Please excuse but my english isn't very wel but I am still learning.

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

...that's so strange for me! because the time for me it's so weird!!!
if she don't know nothing about this "guy", why she can killed his brother? [only for pleasure?],
that's because she meet he in the ceremony and knows that he have a brother? [and this is strange too, because he is the only son of his died uncle... why he can have a brother, it's a misterious brother in law?]

my final resolution: she doesn't killed the brother only for the space-time concept are very ilogical because , she are dreamming or then she already have allucinations [maybe esquizofrenic... because he doesn't exist in first place], and more she in love with her cousin? [if you more information, i can tell you what can happen...]

ryannzha

ryannzha

Untitled1

Quote by irix...that's so strange for me! because the time for me it's so weird!!!
if she don't know nothing about this "guy", why she can killed his brother? [only for pleasure?],
that's because she meet he in the ceremony and knows that he have a brother? [and this is strange too, because he is the only son of his died uncle... why he can have a brother, it's a misterious brother in law?]
my final resolution: she doesn't killed the brother only for the space-time concept are very ilogical because , she are dreamming or then she already have allucinations [maybe esquizofrenic... because he doesn't exist in first place], and more she in love with her cousin? [if you more information, i can tell you what can happen...]

aiyo'..!! genious.. but i think u misunderstood ..'coz my bad-english..sorry!! please read again that the girl know from rumors in the funeral-ceremony day .. ya' know .. from what she've heard.. !!.. yer answer means that you've got genious thought.. you've should've be some kind of detective or some sort of!! but still... yer answer is still not the 1 that i've waitin' 4 .. i'm searchin' 4 the truly psycho answer..NEXT!!!

Signature

She killed his brother so that there will be another funeral held and she will be able to meet Guy again

ryannzha

ryannzha

Untitled1

Quote by TheXlasherShe killed his brother so that there will be another funeral held and she will be able to meet Guy again

U damn right.. ur a sick person indeed .. !!!

Signature

randomspace

randomspace

Why are you here anyway?

crap....
i was about to say that...

other thoughts.

she likes funerals

Signature
"life is like an analogy"

Unoffically, but nearly verified, tallest person you'll ever meet. (on MT)

If you stare long enough, it will wink at you. (especially if you go crazy because your staring so long)

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

I've heard this one before. I didn't guess the answer, but a friend of mine got it right within seconds... I always knew she had the mentality of a serial killer ;)

She burn him to ashes but devil and me go to MT so when U eat sand dont take bicycle from Ur house. Right?

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.