Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 byebye maybe? - Minitokyo

byebye maybe?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Hi this is to all my good friends at MT im thinking about quiting MT. I have to much to do with school to keep coming on MT anymore. If i do quit I will be gone this friday.

Noo... don't say such a thing :( I don't want you to leave mt... but if school is so hard... that is very important too. Maybe more important than Mt... but think about it! It's all up to you

Thanks for the sweet reply chisana Im gonna think about it before I leave MT does mean alot to me :) but school is very important.

are you insane!!!?? quiting because of school!!! no way! fight the system!! XD

Signature Image

Funny post XD but school is very important if i want a good job.

shcool has never required much attention from me, I do well without much effort...maybe thats why I can't see myself quiting anything because of school, but if you really need to I guess you should..but don't quit completely, Im sure school doesn't require your complete total attention.

Signature Image

ya i guess so but school has repuired alot of my attention its been nonstop testing for 3weeks and now we have exams coming up i do well in school without trying to but its just the test that give me troulbe to much to study for its killin me XP

darn doubles

aww.....firedemon >.>.....dun leave >.>....school....no excuse >.<~!!! we all have school or work >.>....we all got exam or busy days +_+.......also.....there is always time for mt ^_^~! I'm really busy these days....but I'm still on mt =) make a good planning and everything will be fine ^_^~!
so pls dun leave T_T........I'll miss you >.>

Thanks for the sweet post meteorcloud. but iv tried to make time to get on MT but its getting realy hard Im going to try my hardest to stay on MT :) but its not just school Im hardly ever home anymore Im always gone which is making it even harder to stick with MT

Holt

Holt

pffft

I agree school's important for your future but don't quit MT completely. At least come back every now and then

Signature Image

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

For crying out loud, what's with you people!?
Why is everyone started quiting MT!?
If this keeps up, I'llbe the only one left ^_^' .
Well, school's important, but you can always join the army :D .
But seriously, this is pretty sad. Hope that you'll stay or at least dropp in every once in a while.
Well, no metter how this is going to end, I wish you luck on the path you choosen (unless it's world domination or something like that :D ).
Best wishes and see you around.

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

Thanks for the sweet post Drak but I dont think I'll go for world domination XD

pamkips

pamkips

?????

noooooo!!!
don't leave!!!!
your my//hello how are ya doing'' friend...heehee
anyways even if you leave..pease come back one day and keep in touch!!
and good luck at school!!!!!

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

Thanks kawaii-chicken for the sweet post I'll keep in touch if i leave. O ya incase i do leave if any of my friends want my e-mail address so you can keep in touch just tell me :)

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

School is nothing. I'm sure you can find some time through. Especially since April's got a vacation week. Unless during April vacation, you've got plans, maybe... but yeah... school is important sometimes... but I've been procrastinating, so here I am. :S so it's nothing much to me.

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

ummmm bye.......i guess.....hope u find a great job....

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

Good luck in school!! You have to come back and visit every once in a while...
We'll miss you!!!

Signature Image

equinox01

equinox01

Lost In Darkness

Noooooooooo
It wouldn't quite be the same without you

ps. my friend are right dial up sucks

Signature
I don' Like myself much
Shadow

Aww...don't leave! I'll miss you very much! But I understand that school's important but just like Athrun, I procastinate alot because I can't stay away from MT! I know I should control because i have so much to do but I give about an hour a day to MT! I do hope that you will come back!

Signature Image

I'm sorry! Double Post!

Signature Image

what!! don't leave. Even if you must leave, at least visit once in a while.

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

ok sorry for the late reply but your thinkin of doin what!!! no way, too many ppl are leavin and i'm not lettin another one of my good friends leave *nods* you're stayin XD

Signature Image

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.