Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What music instrument do you play and how good? - Minitokyo

What music instrument do you play and how good?

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 85 total items

I play the piano. I don't really know how to describe my level of playing though...I don't use hand positions anymore, though. I think I play well, and everyone says so.

I played the trumpet in band from 6th-8th grade. I quit before I got to high school because I sucked anyways (mainly because I had braces at the time and it hurt to play), I hate football games, and I didn't want to march :p

i also took piano lessons for like a year or so....but I quit that because the lessons were at Monday nights at 9:00 p.m.....and I don't remember any songs at ALL.

i have no talent for music :/

Didn't your mom ever tell you that if you meet a strange man to protect your wallet and your asshole no matter what? ---Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid

adamcooper

adamcooper

-Here Comes Buggy-

I can play drums realy well..I play drums since 3rd grade...I learn it from a chinese teacher named kit...i realy hav fun with drums lesson..
DRUMS rulez..!!!

Signature

WE ARE..>>>!!!!

Arittakeno yume o kakiatsume
sagashi mono sagashini yuku no sa ONE PIECE

rashinban nante jyutai no moto
netsu ni ukasare kaji o toru no sa

HOKORI ka butteta takara no chizu mo
tashikameta no nara densetsu jyanai!

kojin teki na arashi wa dareka no
BIORHYTHM nokkatte
omoi sugose ba ii

arittakeno yume o kakiatsume
sagashi mono sagashini yuku no sa
POCKET no COIN, soreto
YOU WANNA BE MY FRIEND?
WE ARE, WE ARE ON THE CRUISE! WE ARE!

zembu mani ukete shinji chattemo
kata o osarete iippo LEAD sa

kondo aetanara hanasu tsumorisa
sore kara no koto to kore kara no koto

tsumari itsumo PINCH wa dareka ni
APPEAL dekiru ii CHANCE
ji ishiki kajyoo ni!

shimittareta yoru o buttobase!
takara bako ni KYOUMI wa nai kedo
POCKET ni ROMAN, soreto
YOU WANNA BE MY FRIEND?

arittakeno yume o kakiatsume
sagashi mono sagashini yuku no sa
POCKET no COIN, soreto
YOU WANNA BE MY FRIEND?

WE ARE! WE ARE!

i can play the piano, and i've been playing for 10 years now :) sadly..im not all that great at it ^_^'

"Bad habits are like comfortable beds-
easy to get into, but hard to get out of"

Squeaky-kun

The Grim Squeaker

I play electric guitar with mediocre talent. But I loooove to play the blues so I usually disregard what a bad musician I am and just play. ^_^ I am slowly teaching myself keyboard but it's taking me alot of time to learn. T.T

::insert spiffy-pretty-looking signature image here::

"SQUEAK"

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Quote by wad2458I can play quite a few instruments. i've played tuba, trombone, tenor
saxaphone, clarinet, melephone, and trumpet. i'm alright with all of
them, but i've been told i play the trumpet the best.

Woah, that is a looooot of bass instrument..

Signature

LAVOS

Time Devourer

Quote by SilverBlueI've been playing the piano since i was five and completed my grade 8
near 5 years ago... I used to be a decent player but now i hardly play
anymore (cos i don't have a piano where i am now) and when i do i don't
play those...challenging classical pieces anymore. Only pop/anime/game
music...so i've lost alot of skill.......>_<

Well, I've been playin the pianno for 3 and a half years now, I'm not that good yet, but I think that Master Uematsu's pieces are kinda hard to play (Not all, but One Winged Angel looks pretty challenging). Besides from the Pianno, I used to play the Clarinet, but I quit (not to mention I never approved the second year)

"Ye Shall be as Gods"

i play the flute. i've been playing it for only three years. i'm second chair in my section. ^^' i don't really like playing it though...

Quote by Silverdragon7385I played the trumpet in band from 6th-8th grade. I quit before I got to high school because I sucked anyways (mainly because I had braces at the time and it hurt to play), I hate football games, and I didn't want to march :p

i have no talent for music :/

Seconded, especially the second part.. I played trumpet throughout junior high, but quit halfway through 8th grade. I was usually the last chair in our ensemble.

"I wanted to change the world, too. But I changed nothing. This is my story."

FafnerRELOADED

FafnerRELOADED

~Daisuke Andou~

I am entering my 4th year in alto sax

I play the French Horn, I've been playing it for 7 years and I'm pretty good

Signature

heheheh... im really good at precussion!!!
lol
lol, stuff like the snare drum, base drum, drum set, etc etc etc...
then i move on to the piano, xylophone or however you spell it...
lol
been playing for 6 years and even went to a competition... didnt do too well though...
lol
but, its fun and stuff

I've played piano for about 10 years now...compared to the average person I'm pretty good, but compared to people who take it seriously, I'm not. I don't really have any talent for it, but I just enjoy playing.

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 85 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.