Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Horrors/thrillers - Minitokyo

Horrors/thrillers

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Susan-chan

Susan-chan

Guardian of Storm

hi everyone^^ i am wondering do u like horror films or thrillers:) are u afraid of them? what do u feel? i am going to see "the grudge" woth Sarah M. G. and as much as i saw from the trailer it will be very cool/terryfing:D
and i am going to go to the cinema alone:D not to many people like horrors...it's me:D...they sometimes call me strange that i like such bloody and frightening movies... XD :D but sometimes it's soo funny for me:D
To sum up 99% of the stories are only imaginations, and not real facts :P

uhm...I dun really like horror....but thriller depends.....
I like some thrillers.......it's kinda scary but not too disgusting xd~!!!
horror....it's just the music =P and some great overdone make up ^_^"......
the grudge is a nice movie =)
have fun =)

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I quite like horror becausebthey make me feel a certain way ^__^ .
The Evil Dead films are kinda scarey, but there are still some newer films I want to see.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

albion

albion

Feeder of Ravens

I like the a lot, the ring(both Japanese and American) and "In the mouth of madness" are my all time favorites.

Wunjo!

I'm not lazy, I'm Zen

DarkCrimson

DarkCrimson

Angel on Dragon's Mistress

Yeah sure I love Horror Movies and also Thrillers.But I prefer the Asia Horror Movies because there much more Scary.(the Ring,Ju-on,Dark Water,Into the Mirror,Isola)
I love them all
:D :) .Sometimes I also go alone in the Cinema because no one will go with me in a Horror Movie lol. :)

Signature

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

i love horror. good horror to me is a movie in which im scared. sadly this is very rare. Death is beautiful. :)

i would recommend you go East as in Japan.
check out Takashi Miike's films [dude is disturbed]

another good flick is Suicide Club. funny flick. ;)

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

horror rocks.
but the japanese version of "Juon : The Grudge" was scarier than the american version in my opinion ^^

i loved it!
Juon 2 was just as good! ^^

Susan-chan

Susan-chan

Guardian of Storm

i like too the ring:D and i am looking forward to the next episode of it:)
yeah...there are only a few movies which are scary.....unfortunately i havent seen too much japanese/asian horrors..:) but i would like to see:D perhaps i will download them..or something else:D

inuyasha-hanyou7

inuyasha-hanyou7

~Dark Demon~

I like horrors and thrillers. They don't scare me, they are just fun to watch ( I don't mean it's fun to see people getting killed.) I just enjoy them.

inuyasha-hanyou7

inuyasha-hanyou7

~Dark Demon~

I heard that the grudge was pretty good, but I haven't seen it yet.

Ying

Ying

I'll Be Back!

I like to watch both horror movies and thriller It kinda depends on the mood I'm in!
I prefer asian horror movies cause they're usually more psychically frightning and the ones made in USA are more you know "cool special effects"

Signature Image

Where there's Yin there's always Yang

Ying

Ying

I'll Be Back!

OBS! Sorry double posted! '^_^

Signature Image

Where there's Yin there's always Yang

Horror movies are cool, but I haven't seen a good one in a long time. I think the last good horror movie I've seen was 'The Ring' and 'The Sixth Sense' before that. Nowadays most horror movies suck. They either use stupid CG animations (CG is not scary!) or they're all pg-13 (making me jump by suprise sounds is not scary either!).

Be Free and Masturbate

J9999

J9999

Gentleman, poet

I really like horror movies, but my passion is more for the horror literature. :)

"That is not dead which can eternal lie,
and with strange aeons, even Death may die." H.P. Lovecraft

Tutto e poesia...

Lord_Tensai_III

A Gentleman and a Scholar

I certainly don't mind horror movies, but I seem immune to being scared by them. Most of them, even the best made ones, are too predictable and I find myself knowing the next plot point about 5 minutes in advance with 94% accuracy. However, I think The Grudge was an extremely well made movie and even though it didn't "scare" me, it certainly startled me a few times, and that's a feat in itself.

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Well I don't have the stomache for horror movies, :D because i am chicken when it comes to those things. :D Hey Final Destination scare the heck out of me, so I will just say that my fear tolerance level isn't high at all. :D

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

awch ^_^ i'm not really really found of really freaky movies. some horrors movie are just fun to watch. But some really scared me. but if a friend asks me to go with him to the cinema for a thriller/horror/whatever movie , i always go ^_^

Eat a papaya everyday and everything will be ok Signature Image

Support section

DarkVirus

DarkVirus

::Nobody::

i don't really like those type of movies because it sometimes gives u nightmares and stuff.....

retire

Angel-on-Dragon

Angel-on-Dragon

DarkCrimson's Sex Slave

I love this kind of movies although I'm most times scared as hell *lol* I'll always jump at scary passages and make my boyfriend jump too. But anyway, I love them. The last one, I've seen was The Grudge. I think it was okay... My favorits movies of this types are Ring, The Sixth Sense (More a thriller no horror, I know) and Seven.

Signature Image

Sandra

Sandra

.:: Haya karo waru karo ::.

The Grudge X_x Well I'm a scarry girl , i love horrors and thrillers but i'm scarry when i'm watching them.But The Grudge.....For me it was too scarry...After i watched with my boy this movie , i Can't sleep at night , really...it was horrible night , everywhere i saw this....face...brrr.....

Signature

Angel-on-Dragon

Angel-on-Dragon

DarkCrimson's Sex Slave

*lol* I know what you mean, I had the same problem, while my boyfriend was fast asleep without any problem -.-' That's typical girlish
But I have to say, that I was more scared after The Ring, because I had about three days fears that something might come out of my tv...

Signature Image

Susan-chan

Susan-chan

Guardian of Storm

well..yesterday i finally saw the grudge:D and i had a strange feeling because it was similar to the ring..but perhasp this is my opinion^^ i think it was ok too:) but it wasnt sooo scary:D the ending was a bit...hmm....incomplete...but...i didnt have nightmares:D

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Hm, I like them , but I prefer the older ones. Back then there weren't really many movies they could copy ideas from. Nowadays, every thing's the same. If they don't copy older (better!) movies, they copy newer ones which copied the older ones!

Nonetheless, I like to watch them with my friends, and have a good scare whenever we encounter a good one. Dead Silence, for example, was pretty decent in terms of plot (as in, different from the rest), and the Saw movies are pretty good, but they've kind of started to drag the plot too much, and I'm sure people will eventually get bored of the same plot repeated over and over again.

But hey, if you like horrors/thrillers, I recommend The Shining (by Stanley Kubrick), Dead Silence, A Nightmare on Elm Street (for reference, it's one of the classics movies today copy like hell; there are 7 movies, 8 if you count the Freddy vs Jason one as well) and Nightmares and Dreamscapes (TV show, but it's beautifully made! Trust me, look for movies adapted from Stephen King's books -or better, his books- and you won't be sorry!)

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

Susan-chan

Susan-chan

Guardian of Storm

allright X3 i will watch them:) i have heard about them:) i just didnt have the time to wathc it...^^" and yeah...nowadays people cant make new good movies...^^"..

Quote by pandemonium91Hm, I like them , but I prefer the older ones. Back then there weren't really many movies they could copy ideas from. Nowadays, every thing's the same. If they don't copy older (better!) movies, they copy newer ones which copied the older ones!

Nonetheless, I like to watch them with my friends, and have a good scare whenever we encounter a good one. Dead Silence, for example, was pretty decent in terms of plot (as in, different from the rest), and the Saw movies are pretty good, but they've kind of started to drag the plot too much, and I'm sure people will eventually get bored of the same plot repeated over and over again.

But hey, if you like horrors/thrillers, I recommend The Shining (by Stanley Kubrick), Dead Silence, A Nightmare on Elm Street (for reference, it's one of the classics movies today copy like hell; there are 7 movies, 8 if you count the Freddy vs Jason one as well) and Nightmares and Dreamscapes (TV show, but it's beautifully made! Trust me, look for movies adapted from Stephen King's books -or better, his books- and you won't be sorry!)

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.